A P Construction & Development LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2008

4604 Harvey Ave

Tampa, FL 33603

We are a bilingual licensed construction company. We do all forms of residential and commercial construction from basic bathroom renovations to complete home renovations. We do commercial build outs (i.e. nail salons and restaurants) to freestanding entities. Bilingual Vietnamese/English Contact: Anton Pham (704)756-6613. We provide a turn key product from design to the final product or anything in between (as necessary). All initial consultations are free....

11/20/2018

Marsha and Tom K.

I cannot believe how beautiful my bathroom is. Anton and Chris delivered what they promised in a professional and timely manner. They shared ideas and worked with me to give me the bathroom of my dreams. I have referred them to several friends. If we do anymore renovations they will be top on my list.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, home remodeling, interior painters

11/20/2018

Tom K.

They did a GREAT job. Very professional

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category contractors, ceramic tile, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, home remodeling, interior painters

08/25/2018

Ross F.

Very well. They came at time they said they would, very professional job, left bathroom very neat. They did a great job. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Recessed cabinets installed in bath, side cabinets removed, lights installed, painting, etc

Category drywall, glass repair, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

08/03/2018

Tim P.

Everything was great. They finished the work within the time frame and with in the budget. they always showed up on time and the quality of work was good. I had never had any problem with any of the crew. They always clean up each day, and they worker are very professional.

Description of Work
New Front door, Bathroom Remodeling, New Floors Installation

Category home & garage organization

07/24/2018

Marilynn H.

It went wonderful. He is always on time,and shows up when he say he will. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Re did my kitchen. Helped do my bathroom and painted my house.

Category home remodeling

07/24/2018

Jennifer S.

They did a great job. They were very prompt, clean, and great communicators. We worked well together and I will use them again for my next project.

Description of Work
They redid 2 full bathrooms and a popcorn ceiling removal.

Category home remodeling

07/15/2018

Jamie W.

A P Construction and Development completed a beach condominium remodel for me. Their communication, punctuality, quality, and professionalism were extraordinary. I couldn't be more pleased with their work which included new trim, flooring, painting, removal of a very large wall mirror, minor drywall repair, door replacements, and more. After discussing the scope of work, Chris provided a very timely and fair bid. Originally, completion was projected to take 4 weeks from start to finish. Chris started the demolition on a Saturday, which was the first day that the condo was available. The team worked steadily and on the weekends and had everything completed in just 3 weeks which was one week early. A P Construction and Development kept me continually in the loop regarding how the project was progressing. Chris would call and update me every few days. Also, he always responded quickly to my text messages if i had a question. He was very punctual with phone calls, text messages, and appointments. The quality of their work was exceptional. Chris and Anton are both experienced craftsmen. Everything was expertly completed. On the last day, Chris was waiting on a final trim piece to finish the project. While he was waiting, he helped me remove old furniture and even hang mirrors and pictures. In summary, A and P went above and beyond to make sure our renovation went smoothly and that we were happy with the results. They are not only great contractors but good people to work with. I plan to use them in the future and have referred them to friends on multiple occasions.

Description of Work
Beach condominium remodel

Category remodeling

We have done several projects for the [Member Name Removed] and it is always a pleasure to do work for people who appreciate your work. Thanks.

07/12/2018

Maria Emma C.

Perfect. I was not in town so they took care of everything including coordination with the building association and permits required..

Description of Work
KITCHEN OPENING/ RENOVATION/ NEW FLOORING/ PAINTING

Category handyman service

Maria is an international business woman. We discussed materials, colors and layouts at length before she left town. She has a good eye for colors and textures. It was a pleasure to work for her renovating her 11th floor condo on [Member Information Removed]

06/06/2018

steve G.

Hired to do reno after positive prior small carpentry job on another property.The finish product was not good.The interior and exterior paint job was poorly done.The openings for pipes under new bathroom vanity cut too large and sloppy.The stems were frozen and missing handles.I bought extra accent tile just in case needed,and asked him to leave what was not needed so I could get refund,he did not.He also raised the cost of flooring by $50 after already raising $200 and installing.In conclusion,I would say hire for small handyman jobs but I cannot say that for major projects.

Description of Work
Home renovation.

Category handyman service

I'm sorry to hear this. The job was a rental house renovation on a shoe string budget with time comstraints for a flip. Interior paint exterior paint new flooring new base boards. Demolition of master bathroom. Cut concrete slab and re run waterline and drain lines. Provide design layout of both kitchen and master bathroom. Remove 2 exterior windows block in and apply a brick stucco pattern to match existing brick. Install carpet in bedrooms. Demo to the studs, install cement board and tile guest bathroom walls and floor. Purchase and install kitchen cabinets and countertops. Rewire laundryroom to accomodate better layout. During all phases of the job there was never a communication of dissatisfaction. We always allow customer to have input into the project. There are things in every project that can be done differently or corrected to the customers satisfaction. No dissatisfaction on any phase was conveyed to us so I cannot make corrections on preceived issues. I believe he received more than his monies worth on this project and a little communication on his part would have been helpful. As for extra expences he was fully aware of the additional cost prior to purchase and installation. If $250.00 on a $26,000.00 project is going to kill your budget maybe you should be in a different business. This is all news to me and am disappointed that this is the only communication I've received and we were not afforded the opportunity to better satisfy his needs. Total remodel for $26,000.00 with kitchen and master bathroom gutted, rewired, replumbed etc. More than reasonable. I hope he has better luck in the future.

02/27/2018

Rhonda F.

Chris was great to work with and did a quality job at a great price. He turned my converted garage back into a garage and blended it seemlessly with the house. I would hire Chris again.

Description of Work
Garage Re-cnversion

Category contractors, handyman service, remodeling

01/23/2018

zac A.

It was a weird shaped door and Chris came up with a plan to get a regular size door. It worked great. He was always on time and he came in right on budget. I would hire hime again.

Description of Work
Chris replaced our Front Door and Frame

08/23/2017

MACKENZIE C.

great. work done in about 90 min. perfect.

Description of Work
install awning over front door

08/21/2017

Laura W.

Chris was professional and did a great job. Will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Removal of popcorn ceiling in the living room

07/14/2017

JOHN M.

Chris, the firm's principal, reached out to me within hours of my request for a quotation. He visited the property as promosed the following day and had a detailed quotation for me by the end of that next day. He also called to ask clarifying questions and to highlight a special concern he had regarding needed repairs to one part of the townhome. Chris delivers what he promises and works in a positive and professional manner. The only reason my wife and I didn't retain his firm is that I live out-of-state and my property manager now works closely with a contractor and, given other demands on my time, I needed to have my property manager handle oversight of this job.

Description of Work
Moore Home Restoration responded promptly and professionally to a request for quotation for time-sensitive work on a townhome rental property. The townhome needed painting, drywall, powerwashing, door repairs, and other minor cosmetic work follow an unusually rough group of tenants.

Category contractors, decks, drywall, handyman service, pressure washing, interior painters, doors

02/20/2017

Kenneth K.

I called the provider and he was able to come out to come out the very next day. I bought a new toilet and he fixed my flooring and installed the new toilet. I even gave him an extra $25.00 because I was so thrilled with the work.

Description of Work
The provider installed new flooring and reset my new toilet.

05/24/2014

jaime C.

Chris and his team fixed all of the items on our needs list (and more) in less time than quoted! My husband and I are very pleased with his work. The quality and attention to detail was great and he saved us a lot of money with his knowledge. No mess was left! It was a pleasure to work with Chris.

Description of Work
Replaced wood where termite damage was found, added balusters to a porch, repaired ceiling, sealed chimney, replaced a leaking cast iron pipe, and fixed a couple of other leaks

Category contractors, decks, drywall, handyman service, plumbing

04/03/2014

Susan K.

Mr. Moore showed up on time on days he was scheduled. He did excellent work and he was very honest. He was just great! The other gentleman he worked with was friendly and knowledgeable, too.

Description of Work
Moore Home Restoration redid our home.

02/25/2014

Kenneth C.

Crew arrived on time and worked in a timely manner. Finished work the same day. He gave a fair estimate and there were no surprises. Everything went as scheduled and all material was as specified. No drama.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged window sill and installed new door.

Category handyman service, replacement windows, doors

10/22/2013

T B.

We appreciated being able to find someone with Mr. Moore's integrity and range of home repair skills. He went to the home and assessed the work, offered good suggestions, provided a reasonable quote for the materials and his labor, and proceeded with the job after receiving our deposit as agreed. He completed all aspects of the needed job to our satisfaction. He is the person we would call again for any repair work our home needs in the future. (Note: "Quality" could only be evaluated from photos)

Description of Work
Replaced exterior doors, both a single door and double entry doors, that had been weathered beyond repair. Due to a job transfer out-of-state, we decided to trust an Angie's list recommendation and made all the arrangements with Mr. Moore by phone. He was easy to contact throughout the work period and flexible in planning the work to be done. He kept all of his appointments and the final cost did not vary from his original quote. After measuring, he took care of ordering, installing, and painting the new doors and installing new locksets without our supervision.

07/15/2013

Mary Beth H.

I didn't actually have anything done, but I was really impressed with his helpfulness.

Description of Work
I called to have the glass in a window replaced that was broken in the storm. Chris said that he was three weeks out, and couldn't come out to do the work, but when I asked him for some advice on how to fix it myself, he walked me through the process. He even told me where I could get the glass. So helpful! If we ever need someone, we'll call him!

Category glass repair, replacement windows

05/30/2013

ann K.

They were reliable, professional, and excellent. I would recommend them. It wasn't really a big job, but they came when they said they would. There were not complications. Nothing negative.

Description of Work
I used Moore Home Restoration for a small job about 2 weeks ago.

Category fencing

04/24/2013

Allan W.

He did an excellent job. He was always on time and he cleaned up good as well. He is a good handyman.

Description of Work
He painted the whole interior of my house and did some repairs.

Category handyman service, interior painters

03/04/2013

Joseph A.

Anton Pham is a really good handyman. He is very reliable, honest and able to do multiple tasks. His prices are great. His punctuality is great: we had a water leak in the wall from the washing machine and he was here within an hour.

Description of Work
Anton Pham replaced siding on both sides of the house and painted it.

Category handyman service, siding, house painters

01/01/2013

LUZ C.

Chris Moore did a great job and took time to explain every part of the quote and the work to be perfomed to my house. He was very patient and understanding with my requests. He will check with me first before stating any project to make sure I was 100% sure that I approved. I will definitely recommend Chris Moore to my friends and family members when they need a proffesional and reliable hard worker.

Description of Work
Chris Moore did a great job and took time to explain every part of the quote and the work to be perfomed to my house. He explained every part of the contract and what I should expect the outcome will be. He performed a hard work that required extensive roof repair to my home. He removed all shingles, plywood and rafters, installed engineered trusses, new plywood decking dripedge, flashing, new 3 tab shingles. Removed vinyl siding to expose framing , frame exterior wall and osb siding. Reinstalled vinyl siding with house wrap. Repaired interior as needed, 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom. All debris was removed daily.

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling

09/20/2012

WENDY L.

I was very impressed with Chris' work. He worked with my wife initially and began work immediately when it needed to be done. I would recommend him to other people.

Description of Work
Chris Moore was punctual and did everything he was asked to do. He replaced sinks in the bathrooms and did carpentry work. He replaced dishwasher that was leaking and went out of his way to pick up the new dishwasher from a hardware store. He also replaced sink in the kitchen.

Category contractors, handyman service, plumbing, pressure washing, ceiling fans, home remodeling