A P Construction & Development LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2008

We are a bilingual licensed construction company. We do all forms of residential and commercial construction from basic bathroom renovations to complete home renovations. We do commercial build outs (i.e. nail salons and restaurants) to freestanding entities. Bilingual Vietnamese/English Contact: Anton Pham (704)756-6613. We provide a turn key product from design to the final product or anything in between (as necessary). All initial consultations are free....

11/20/2018

I cannot believe how beautiful my bathroom is. Anton and Chris delivered what they promised in a professional and timely manner. They shared ideas and worked with me to give me the bathroom of my dreams. I have referred them to several friends. If we do anymore renovations they will be top on my list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,home remodeling,interior painters

11/20/2018

They did a GREAT job. Very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,home remodeling,interior painters

08/25/2018

Very well. They came at time they said they would, very professional job, left bathroom very neat. They did a great job. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recessed cabinets installed in bath, side cabinets removed, lights installed, painting, etc

CATEGORY drywall,glass repair,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

08/03/2018

Everything was great. They finished the work within the time frame and with in the budget. they always showed up on time and the quality of work was good. I had never had any problem with any of the crew. They always clean up each day, and they worker are very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Front door, Bathroom Remodeling, New Floors Installation

CATEGORY home & garage organization

07/24/2018

It went wonderful. He is always on time,and shows up when he say he will. I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re did my kitchen. Helped do my bathroom and painted my house.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Residential & Commercial Renovations/Buildouts/Additions, Garages, Barns, Interior/Exterior Renovations/Repairs, Kitchen & Bath Remodel, Handyman, Interior & Exterior House Painting, Concrete Block, Stucco, Drywall, Decks, Siding, Doors, Windows, Drywall, Popcorn Ceiling Texture Removal, Wood & Vinyl Fencing, Cabinetry, Wallpaper Removal, Concrete, Exterior Wood Rot,

Check, Visa, MasterCard