911 COMPUTER REPAIR

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a computer repair company that does modern work, the old fashioned way, with quality "real person" customer service, and a warm personal touch to an often cold oriented industry. We strive to make our customers happy by providing the best and fastest service in Tampa Bay. We have over 80 reviews on Yahoo Local and CitySearch....

MobileTech2You

MobileTech2You - Computer Repairs & Technical Services Onsite Computer Repairs & Services At Your Business or Residence 7 Days A Week. If your business lacks the resources or expertise in IT services and software, choose us to find the right solutions for you. Onsite Residential Computer Support With our flat-rate pricing, our computer repairs and technical services provide peace of mind. There’s no need to worry about any hidden fees or surprise costs, making it easier to plan your budget. Remote Computer Support Over The Internet. We provide remote computer support. You will receive help from us quickly and efficiently. Visit Our Office ~ Please Call Ahead For Appointment Due to Covid-19 Social Distancing MobileTech2You offers high quality computer services at affordable flat fee pricing. MobileTech2You Computer Services 8340 Ulmerton Road, Suite 218 Largo, Florida 33771 (727) 225-3700

Offers by MobileTech2You on Angi
Immediate Computer Repair

Immediate Computer Repair, LLC dba Concept Computers in Tampa a can help you with any computer repair or laptop repair. We can do anything from virus removal to computer upgrades. Please call us today to see how we can help you. We service the greater Tampa and Pasco area. We have over 35 years of experience with 16 years in the same location. Owner and operated by David Piper.

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi

07/20/2017

Tom K.

The problem was rapidly diagnosed and repaired quickly. Turned out to be the power supply.

Description of Work
Diagnosis and repair of the problem with my Dell PC failing to boot up.

Category computer repair

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the nice review, we truly appreciate it and are very happy you're pleased with our work. Thank you. Best Regards, 911 Computer Repair.

07/31/2011

Norman D.

I called Monday and got a voice mail saying they were closed due to illness. I understood, it happens. I went by Tuesday and picked up the computer. When I got it home I got a series of software prompts and ended up calling the owner. He worked remotely for 20 minutes to half an hour while I sat on the phone. I heard him ask multiple times if his employee had performed some function or loaded some software and the answer was, on multiple occasions, no. I ended up dropping it back off for them to fix it. I was told it would be ready Thursday. Went by Thursday and was told by the employee that it won't get on-line using the remote connection (it worked fine when originally dropped off). I went by Friday and was told by the owner they would have to do a complete reboot and I would lose all the programs I had added. They also said I could pick it up later on Friday. I went by Saturday and was told to come back later. I finally picked up the computer, Saturday afternoon, five days after it was promised. No apology was ever offered. The owner did load a copy of MicroSoft Office "for free." MicroSoft tells me the software has been loaded to many times and some functions aren't available. The internet browser he put on "Opera" won't work with the new version of Yahoo Mail. He deleted my Norton virus protector and gave me something "Free and Better." I've spent hours loading software and moving my files from an archieve file to My Documents and My Pictures. It does run faster. The owner is knowledgable but doesn't supervise his employee and has no type of quality control procedures.

Description of Work
The company offers a computer tune-up with drop it off on Saturday - pick it up on Monday. I had a laptop computer that was working but running slower than in the past and suspected a virus or a program burning up a lot of memory. I talked with the owner and he sounded professional. I dropped it off on Saturday. It is run out of a small, rather rundown residence in South Tampa.

Category computer repair

The company offers a computer tune-up with drop it off on Saturday - pick it up on Monday. >> Notice on the ad as well as the disclaimer, that is says "in most cases", and in both places, it states that sat/sun dropoff/pickup, does not apply to certains system issues which are hardware related. I had a laptop computer that was working but running slower than in the past and suspected a virus or a program burning up a lot of memory. I talked with the owner and he sounded professional. I dropped it off on Saturday. It is run out of a small, rather rundown residence in South Tampa. >> You had a virus and the system was running slow but fine? I don't understand? I called Monday and got a voice mail saying they were closed due to illness. I understood, it happens. I went by Tuesday and picked up the computer. When I got it home I got a series of software prompts and ended up calling the owner. He worked remotely for 20 minutes to half an hour while I sat on the phone. I heard him ask multiple times if his employee had performed some function or loaded some software and the answer was, on multiple occasions, no. I ended up dropping it back off for them to fix it. I was told it would be ready Thursday. Went by Thursday and was told by the employee that it won't get on-line using the remote connection (it worked fine when originally dropped off). I went by Friday and was told by the owner they would have to do a complete reboot and I would lose all the programs I had added. >> (it worked fine when originally dropped off) and you brought it to our shop, a computer which was working fine? They also said I could pick it up later on Friday. I went by Saturday and was told to come back later. I finally picked up the computer, Saturday afternoon, five days after it was promised. No apology was ever offered. >> Actually, not only did I apologize, we backed up all of your data, and restored it, at no charge to the client. The owner did load a copy of MicroSoft Office "for free." MicroSoft tells me the software has been loaded to many times and some functions aren't available. >> If we loaded Office, it would have been Open Office, not MS Office. The internet browser he put on "Opera" won't work with the new version of Yahoo Mail. He deleted my Norton virus protector and gave me something "Free and Better." >> yes, we installed what we use, which if what you had worked as well, you wouldn't have been here with virus'. I've spent hours loading software and moving my files from an archieve file to My Documents and My Pictures. >> typical actions of any computer user is installing the software. We could have installed it for you at $20.00 per title. It does run faster. >>so we did a good job? We honored our warranty, and we did this all in less than one week for only 160.00, and that included a memory upgrade? The owner is knowledgable but doesn't supervise his employee and has no type of quality control procedure >> Thank you for your recognition of our quality service. If you have any questions, feel free to call. Well even give you a free tune-up worth $99.00, for the trouble you had. Bring it by any time. Summary, I want to thank you for saying that we did fix your computer efficently, we made sure that your data was safe, and that we honored our warranty? I really don't see the problem where you have deserved an "F" rating. If you want to see the real quality of our work, real reviews by real people; see Google, Yahoo, Bing, or CitySearch. You'll see why we have the best feedback and reviews in Tampa. http://local.yahoo.com/info-14448116-911-computer-repair-incorporated-tampa?tab=reviews#reviews (Yahoo 79 Ratings) http://maps.google.com/maps/place?client=opera&rls=en&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=911+computer+repair&fb=1&gl=us&hq=911+computer+repair&hnear=0x88c2b782b3b9d1e1:0xa75f1389af96b463,Tampa,+FL&cid=4997961140232347361&ei=oidoTsCCF5CEtgegkpikDQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=placepage-link&resnum=2&ved=0CD0Q4gkwAQ (Google 15 Ratings)

Virus Removal, Malware Removal, Spyware Removal, Computer Hardware Updates, Laptop Repair, Laptop DC Jack Repair, Laptop Monitor Repair, Remote Access Repair, On site Service

Free Estimate On Extensive Repairs Call For Info