50% Cheaper Seven Golden Floors Installation

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2009

Top Company Reward 2007-> 2021. We Install your own floors or WE SELL FLOORING WHOLESALE at The Noble Floors Wholesale www.thenoblefloors.com - 6131 Anderson Rd, Tampa, FL. FREE ESTIMATE. 100% Quality work: Tile, Marble, Travertine, Hardwood, Laminate, Bathroom Remodeling, Travertine/Brick Pavers. We offer Professional Flooring Installation Hillsborough, Pasco, Manatee Wood look Tile, Tile Installation, Vinyl Plank Installation,, Marble Installation, Travertine Installation, Travertine French Pattern, Bathroom Remodeling, Bath Remodel, Brick Pavers, Travertine Pavers, Pool Deck, Walkways, Driveways, Laminate Installation, Float Wood Installation, Glue Down Wood Installation, Hardwood Installation, Wood Installation, Clean Pavers, Preassure Washing, Seal Travertine, Seal Pavers, Clean Travertine, Outdoor Kitcken, Fireplaces, Backsplashes...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+29 more images

tile installation
Tile Flooring installation in a bathroom and reinstall toilet
Ceramic Tile Project project

tile installation

flooring (221)tile installation (188)home remodeling (77)hardwood floors (45)marble & granite (39)woodworking (26)carpet installation (14)stone & gravel (13)mudjacking (12)interior decorators (8)floor cleaning (7)plumbers (5)

06/20/2022

Terrence C.

There was a delay in getting the product, but that is becoming the expected thing. Once the product was delivered, Adriano and his helper was here promptly to install the flooring. Adriano was very concerned about the work being done correctly and seemed very concerned about satisfying the customer. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Vinyl plank floor installed

Category firewood

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

Thank you very much for your review, we definitely appreciate it. The delay is inevitable on flooring you select to match the wood floor, because the product was imported overseas and the port can delay travel time. Let us know if you’d like to remodel and install any more products. God bless you

10/01/2021

Thomas R.

Excellent work by Adriano’s team. Professional, precise, and thorough. Very efficient - used less flooring than I had anticipated. Would definitely hire again for home projects.

Description of Work
Installation of wood laminate flooring and carpet relovalt

Category bathtub refinishing, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

09/14/2021

Steve M.

They were very responsive and kept us updated on timing and availability. The job was well done and completed quickly.

Description of Work
Installation of ceramic tile on exterior of the house

Category ceramic tile, florists

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Review for 50% Cheaper Seven Golden Floors Installation - 6131 Anderson Rd, Tampa, FL - 39473084

03/25/2021

Evan M.

Outstanding job by Adriano and crew. They scheduled and came promptly on short notice, and did an excellent, beautiful job, we are extremely pleased with our new guest bath tile. Also helped with some drywall repair and replaced the baseboards. Outstanding work all around! - Evan in Seffner

Description of Work
Re-tile guest bathroom

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

01/30/2021

Stuart M.

Beautiful work by Adriano Frazatto and his Seven Golden Floors, Inc installation team! Wood like tile from Adriano's wholesale tile company The Noble Floors was installed flawlessly with minimal 1/16" grout and you cannot visually tell the difference between this wood like tile and hardwood floors. Wood like tile blends so well with hardwood floors in our living area. We are so happy that the team took the time to meticulously install the tile, to carry away the carpeting, and to clean up all areas each day. Our floors will last forever! Excellent, five star + job!

Description of Work
Wood like tile installation and removal of carpeting

Cost $8,386.58

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

01/25/2021

Judith G.

Best pros I've hired in a long time. Showed up when they said they would. Did a fabulous job laying the tile; adjacent tiles were flush and dips in concrete slab were filled leaving a nice straight visual line along the wall. Also, they cleaned up after themselves; hauled away trash and scrap tile debris; even swept up inside the house! Can't say enough great things about these guys!!! Would definitely call for any future tile work.

Description of Work
12 x 24 porcelain floor tiles laid in an enclosed carport (240 sq. ft.).

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

01/19/2021

Eddy C.

Adrian and his team are simply amazing! The backsplash looks amazing as well! We couldn't be more happier. The price was very affordable. Great company! I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen tile backsplash

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

12/15/2020

Damon G.

I had the entire first floor flooring demo'd and new waterproof laminate floors layed. They repaired the damage floor (which they informed me of beforehand so I was prepared for the expense. The installers noted we bought cheap floors and they were patient as we returned them for better quality flooring. They showed us exactly what we needed. We didn't have all the moldings needed so as much as a pain in the butt as I was to them with coming back and forth. They still helped make sure we had what we needed an worked us in their schedule. This could have been a nightmare but Adriano made it easy inspite of hiccups caused by us. I would totally recommend using them. Just make sure you have all the flooring (the right flooring) and moldings and understand exactly what you need for them to complete the job. They will do a great job installing.

Description of Work
Installation of Laminate Floors

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Review for 50% Cheaper Seven Golden Floors Installation - 6131 Anderson Rd, Tampa, FL - 39087193

12/06/2020

Vijay P.

They did an excellent job. My house looks fantastic after they were done..very professionally handled and both Adriano and his whole crew were great to work with..would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
3 bathrooms remodeled and hardwood flooring in 2 bedrooms and kitchen backsplash

Category bathtub refinishing, hardwood floor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/09/2020

Audrey D.

Adriano’s crew did a wonderful job installing wood tile flooring in our two guest rooms. Upon removing our rugs they found there was still old tile underneath. They ensured to remove all the old tile to make sure our new tile would be laid perfectly. His team are perfectionist (which I greatly appreciate). They did a beautiful job!

Description of Work
Wood tile flooring install

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

Review for 50% Cheaper Seven Golden Floors Installation - 6131 Anderson Rd, Tampa, FL - 38861937

08/25/2020

Ryan W.

Very well. The team was professional and their work was excellent.

Description of Work
Tile Floor Install

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/24/2020

Maurice M.

After a thorough research of potential tile flooring companies in Tampa, FL, I decided on Seven Golden Floors. Adriano and his team was the best decision I could have made. As mentioned by other reviews, Adriano and his team were professionals and absolute perfectionists. My wife and I absolutely love the tile installation! Thank you so much for your attention to detail, and your excellent crew!

Description of Work
31 Mar 2020

Category bathtub refinishing, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Review for 50% Cheaper Seven Golden Floors Installation - 6131 Anderson Rd, Tampa, FL - 38824155

07/10/2020

Jaclyn B.

The best decision I made was hiring Adriano and his team. They were the most professional guys and absolute perfectionists. I was so impressed that Adriano spotted a baseboard installed wrong by my builder, and he immediately had his guys fix it. He also stained my baseboards to match my cabinets (exact color), and did little things that went above and beyond what another company would do. He takes a lot of pride in his work and unwilling to sacrifice aesthetics and quality. I wasn't in my home for most of the install, and his guys are very trustworthy. They intercepted my packages and took care to protect all my things. BUT most of all, I am so thrilled by the craftmanship. They did my entire house, had to level some areas, and had to work around some problematic stairs, even built stairs in my office, and took out the fireplace surround. I will be hiring Adriano to recreate my fireplaces and remodeling my bathrooms and any tile needs for the kitchen as I remodel. Thank you so much for your attention to detail, and your excellent crew!

Description of Work
Luxury Vinyl Flooring Installation

Category flooring contractor, mudjacking

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

Review for 50% Cheaper Seven Golden Floors Installation - 6131 Anderson Rd, Tampa, FL - 38707729

02/06/2020

Charles W.

Our concrete slab was in bad shape for a floating floor. These guys ground and ground and used self leveling concrete to flatten out the floor. They under cut the stonework we had so the flooring would slip under it and make a nicer looking finish. They under cut door jambs and finished off base boards with shoe molding. The joints in the flooring were good and tight. They did an overall nice and professional job.

Description of Work
Prepping and installing luxury vinyl plank flooring.

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

02/02/2020

JOHN B.

Seven Golden Floors did spectacular job on my master bathroom ceramic tile remodel. From start to finish, their work crew was professional craftsman. Always cleaning up after themselves and at the end of each day. I would highly recommend Seven Golden Floors because, of their quality workmanship, knowledge, great ideas and cost. I would like to say thank you again for a great job!

Description of Work
Master bathroom sunken tub and walk in shower ceramic tile removed and new tile installed.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Review for 50% Cheaper Seven Golden Floors Installation - 6131 Anderson Rd, Tampa, FL - 38364064

01/18/2020

Nancy B.

Adriano came to evaluate the job the same day we called, and sent his employee the next day! Adriano is professional and very knowledgeable, and recommended the best tile pattern for our specific location and tile, and also the best type of grout. His employee completed the tiling quickly and did a beautiful job. We recommend highly.

Description of Work
Floor tiling in bathroom

Work Completed On 01/18/2020

Review for 50% Cheaper Seven Golden Floors Installation - 6131 Anderson Rd, Tampa, FL - 38337516

10/28/2019

Evelyn S.

The installation of the tiles was absolutely fantastic. Adriano is a perfectionist. If something does not look right, he makes his crew redo it. His crew are very professional, respectful of you and your property, and extremely hard working. They pick-up after themselves and leave your home clean. Adriano constantly over looks the type of job his crew is doing. Plus, he wants to make his customers happy with the work being done. He and his crew take pride in the type of job they do. This is the second time I’ve used 50% Cheaper Golden Floors to install tile in my home. I would recommend this company to anyone planning to install new tile in their home.

Description of Work
Installation of Tile

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

10/21/2019

Chris S.

The flooring team did a beautiful job on my new floor. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Remove old carpet and install floating vinyl plank second floor and did some trim wood work

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, interior designers

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

10/21/2019

Valerie K.

Adriano and his team did a great job. Very happy with results. Everyone that comes over comments on our beautiful floor. These guys are perfectionists and pay attention to the smallest details.

Description of Work
Remove old floor, grinding the floor remove excess black glue, install wood look tile using 1 mm grout line very small in kitchen, living room, bathroom, dinning room. Fixed some drywall too

Category contractors, carpet installation, concrete repair, drywall, interior designers, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, buffing & polishing, home remodeling, floor cleaning, mudjacking

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

Jose B.

We recently replaced our wood floors in our home with large creamy white marble tiles. The process was so much easier than we thought. They finished the floors in less than 2 weeks. The results were incredibly beautiful, more so than we ever expected. We love our floors!

Description of Work
Remove hardwood glue down and install tile around 1800 sq floor 32x32 using 1 millmiter - 1/32 grout line. Found the company at The Noble Floors Wholesale

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

Adriana B.

I have had Seven Golden Floors do several projects in my house over the 5 years that I have been in it. First, they redid almost my entire house with this beautiful 24x 24 tile. I believe it was about a 5 day job because they were also doing another house. Then last year they did my guest bathroom and they finished that in 2 days. My bathroom looks SO much better than it ever did. Now I'm going to have them do a smaller job in my master bedroom. Communication is easy since I can text him. Adriano lets me know when his crew can come over to work and what supplies I need. They lay down floor coverings and they clean up after they are finished. I like working with this company because they do big and small jobs.

Description of Work
Installation of new bathroom tile

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

Review for 50% Cheaper Seven Golden Floors Installation - 6131 Anderson Rd, Tampa, FL - 39085065

Jose B.

We recently used Seven Golden Floors for a bathroom reno with subway tile and mosaic insert as well as marble tile floors. They did such a beautiful job! We will definitely be using SGF again and will be referring all our friends and family.

Description of Work
Remodeling Guest Bathroom with subway tile

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, glass repair, plumbing, home remodeling, doors, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

10/19/2019

Wesly A.

They weren’t interested in servicing at all

Description of Work
Peel and stick vinyl plank floor