1-800-DRY-ME-OUT - Advanced Restoration Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2008

405 Dale Mabry Highway Suite 126

Tampa, FL 33609

***HIGHEST RATED COMPANY IN 12 COUNTIES on Florida's West Coast***BBB Rated A+***Multiple Category Award Winner***We provide 24/7 disaster remediation with a response time of less than 60 minutes. Highest Rated State Licensed Mold Remediation Firm....

04/21/2022

Jeff P.

Rob A came out and tested the area we thought their may be mold. He used his equipment and also went up into the attic to check for any leaks and did not find anything. Rob A called before he came out and was right on time. He was very professional and personable and we appreciated his thoughts on the matter. I asked him how much we owe for the service call and he said there was no charge. I will use this company if we ever do have a water leak. Thank you!!

Description of Work
mold inspection

Category custom cabinets, mold removal

05/20/2020

Diana R.

They are a great group of guys, work efficiently and they are very clean which is a plus, not to mention they delivered as promised.

Description of Work
Water damage and remediation

Category drywall, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

05/13/2020

Christine W.

After having a pool where one was not supposed to be, I called them on a Saturday about 3 pm. I was expecting to get an outrageous quote that I was sure was going to ruin the rest of my year. Joe had his guys out within an hour, and within an hour of that all of the water was cleaned up. They were very straight forward as to what they were doing, why they were doing it, and what could happen without it. I really appreciated that they did not try to sell me a million things that I did not need. They were very polite while they were there. The technicians that came out, actually cared about what happened. They asked if we were able to stop the water, if we had identified where the water was coming from. I found the price very reasonable. They were extremely great at communicating with me over the duration that we worked together to fix the problem. I would highly recommend this company. In the unfortunate event that I find myself needing services again, I will call them again!

Description of Work
Water Removal

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

05/06/2020

Brandy Y.

Great team to work with, delivered as promised on time

Description of Work
Category 3 Toilet leak in bathroom

02/27/2020

Savanah G.

We recently found a terrible leak in our house that we thought we could handle as it slowly progressed and within 2 hours our laundry room became flooded very quickly. So I got online right away to check and see if I could find a company to come out immediately to help us take care of the problem and I came across Dry Me Out and decided to give it a shot. We were very hesitant due to problems we had in the past with other companies. They came very quickly and worked fast and very diligent and cleaned up the entire mess, and brought in fans and dehumidifiers to ensure there weren’t any problems with mold in the future. They were so friendly, very professional, and very responsive! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!! Even though I hope to never need the help again, I would 100% be contacting Dry Me Out for any other problems I may have!!

Description of Work
Laundry Room Flood Fix

02/19/2020

Dave H.

I am sitting in my almost completed home after an unfortunate water overflow incident in early December. My wife went on line to Dry Me Out within minutes of discovering the leak. She was barely off the phone when we received a call from Joe Green saying he and his crew were on their way. We were concerned that we were going too fast with a company we knew nothing about. I sit here on February 11th with the final day of flooring replacement scheduled for tomorrow. Oh yea Joe Green, the Dry Me Out Project Manager, stopped by an hour ago to check on how things were going. I cannot say enough what an asset Dry Me Out was in assisting us with all aspects of the project. We include the highest praise for the honesty and integrity of Joe Green.

Description of Work
Drying out house after accidental overflow in laundry room

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

01/31/2020

Maleika B.

These guys were great! We had a leak in the house and were referred to them to help clean up the mess. They brought in several fans and heaters to make sure everything dried and to prevent any mold issues. They were fast, friendly and kept us informed along the way. I would highly recommend Dry Me Out if you are ever in a situation where a water leak is involved! We've had issues in the past when hiring local companies, but can't say enough good about this company.

Description of Work
Water Leak Damage

01/25/2020

SUSAN O.

Immediate response and great follow up

Description of Work
water leak

01/24/2020

Scott K.

I had water leak in my house and caused some drywall damage. Joe came out and set up a couple fans and dehumidifiers. After a few days, all of the dampness disappeared. He was very professional and helpful. He also gave me good contacts that could help find the leak.

Description of Work
Some drywall dried out

01/22/2020

Kimberly L.

BEWARE Absolutely horrific company. They will steal anything that’s not nailed down.

Description of Work
Flooded home

11/13/2019

Kourtney H.

Fantastic. We had a major issue with our home and DryMeOut came to the rescue! A previous company that was sent by insurance actually added to the problems, but 1-800 DryMeOut was able to come in and fix the issues and get rid of all of the mold.

Description of Work
Water & Smoke Damage, Mold Testing & Remediation and Drywall

11/05/2019

Lyndsey L.

I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but I just had to about this company! It was terrible to come home from our vacation to a complete mess. Our laundry room was full of water and it had seeped into our kitchen as well. I had seen commercials for Dry Me Out and looked them up. Joe Green answered my call on a Sunday evening and had a crew there within an hour! Joe was there every step of the way and kept in constant contact with me letting me know what was going on throughout the whole process. He held my hand while dealing with the insurance company. I had heard that dealing with water and mold issues are not easy, but Joe and the guys somehow made all of that a lot easier. I have had some not so great experiences with contractors and kept thinking that something would go wrong with Dry Me Out, but it never did! They really treated me like family. I can't say enough about how well they handled every detail and would highly recommend them to anyone that needs remediation services.

Description of Work
Water Damage/Flooding

09/13/2019

Stephanie D.

Very well, they came out every day to check to make sure everything was drying and going okay. It was very helpful that they dealt with the insurance company.

Description of Work
Two rooms and a garage carpet pulled up and baseboards removed to dry out water do to a leak.

08/26/2019

George T M.

Called Dry Me Out at 11 PM. Two trucks and four men showed up at 1 AM. I was blown away by how fast they responded. They dried up the water and left their fans and dehumidifiers to complete the job, Very professional and polite.

Description of Work
How water heater failure.

08/26/2019

Bernadette P.

Called DryMeOut and they were here within a couple of hours with fans and heaters to dry the water under my sink. They performed moister tests throughout the house and explained how the next few days would go. Very helpful and answered all of my questions (and I had a lot). The owner even called me to make sure everything was going okay. They even have an independent contractor working directly with my insurance company so I don't have to deal with all of that. Recommended.

Description of Work
Leaking spigot under sink

06/10/2019

Raymond K.

The workers came right out after they were called and set up their equipment. They told us everything they were going to do and they did it. Anytime we had questions we called them and they would explain to us our concerns. They had to lower the humidity in the house to stop the mold from growing. They ran air scrubbers to take away the mold. They were very careful in removing the wooden floor so the mold wouldn’t spread throughout the rest of the house. They vacuumed the mold up treated and painted the floors. After they were finished the air quality reports came back excellent and we could now start the new plumbing, tile floor. They are awesome. We would recommend them to anyone

Description of Work
We had a small leak under our cement slab that caused mold to grow under our wood floors in three bedrooms and hallway

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

05/25/2019

Robert O.

Quite well. They came in & did what was necessary to remove mold out of my house.

Description of Work
Mold removal

Category mold removal

05/22/2019

Babette D.

This is a great company to have work in your home. We had water damage and mold from a roof leak and our public adjuster recommended 1-800-DryMeOut. I am so glad that we took his advice and hired them. Their work is meticulous and all the employees that came to our home were very professional and courteous. They were careful with my property and belongings. They installed dust protection throughout my home. They showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves daily, and offered helpful advice on how to proceed with the insurance claim and the remodel work. Their work was top notch! I would definitely recommend 1-800-DryMeOut! Joe and Steve were especially great to work with!

Description of Work
Water damage and mold remediation

10/24/2018

Pam N.

I called them after a flood from a roof leak due to a bad rain storm, and they came out to my home within approximately an hour. They took the time to explain everything they were doing and they set up several fans, a dehumidifier, and a hepa filter machine to begin the drying out process. They called me prior to coming each day, to check on the progress and they took moisture and temperature readings each time they came, to document the damage and progress. They also sprayed the damaged areas with a chemical to reduce the chance of mold growth. They sent two technicians each time, and they were very professional, expedient, and friendly. I would definitely hire them again and recommend to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Dry out after a flood/roof leak.

10/16/2018

Gina C.

Joe and Steve were excellent. They were very professional and were always available to ask any questions. In addition, they were very patient working with other contractors. When the other contractor caused a delay, they went out of their way to come on a Friday night to finish up the job so we could use our kitchen again and move back home.

Description of Work
Water restoration

09/19/2018

Darlene B.

They were very responsive and professional. They called everyday and advised us what time they would be coming over to check on the house. When they promptly showed up they explained everything to use and also gave us the plan of action.

Description of Work
Dry out from water flooding

07/31/2018

Mark M.

I want to say that Dry Me Out is an outstanding company. They are extremely knowledgeable to inform you of all options for you to make the right choice of service. Their crew's are polite and respect the needs and concerns of their clients. I highly recommend them and I will continue to use them at my Assisted living facility and if I ever need them at my home. They are always here on time or they will call if ever running late. All around great guys and great company!!!!!! You get FIVE STAR service from them every time!

Description of Work
Dry out for Multiple water leaks

07/31/2018

Michael U.

They responded. Were professionally and courteous

Description of Work
flood remediation

07/27/2018

Shilene E.

They were able to get everything dried AND found an A/C leak that was also adding to the flooding problem.

Description of Work
Extensive water damage from broken pipes. They had to dry out 5 spaces.

07/24/2018

Dawn M.

Great customer service, immediate response and arrived in less than 2 hours.

Description of Work
Dry out service.

Tru-Line Electric

The professional, experienced, and reliable technicians at Tru-Line Electric are committed to providing honest services backed by a comprehensive 100% satisfaction guarantee and some of the longest parts, labor, and repair warranties in the industry. They will show up on time and treat you and your property with the utmost respect, ensuring that your home is well taken care of and your job is completed safely and on time. Every technician is clean-cut and drug-tested so you can trust them in your home. They also offer honest and upfront pricing, so you will never be surprised, no matter what they find or how long the job takes. Contact the experienced team of professionals at Tru-Line Electric when you need help. Call to schedule an appointment today!

Apex Paint and Repair

SHIRAZ ORIENTAL RUG GALLERY

Please visit us at www.shirazruggalleries.com to view our collection. Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery carries a vast array of genuine handmade antique and contemporary oriental rugs from many regions of the world. With five elegant showrooms housing one of the largest collections of hand-woven rugs, Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery has become the premier rug gallery in the Southeast, United States. We offer our clients the largest selection of antique, fine and contemporary rugs from around the globe. For several generations the Falasiri family has built a reputation in the oriental rug business, buying, selling and trading in the international rug market. On their many travels, they have amassed an extraordinary collection of hand selected beautiful and interesting treasures from a wealth of experience and knowledge. Enjoy the diversity and uniqueness of these timeless treasures. If you need any help in your search for that special rug for your home or business, or you have any questions about Shiraz services, please call our toll free number 1-800-989-0557 or stop by one of our showrooms in Tampa, Orlando, Naples, and Sarasota, Florida or Highlands, North Carolina.

MRSR391
    Florida
    Florida: General
    07/31/2024
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Fire Damage Remediation, Extraction, Mitigation, Clean-Up, Flood Damage, Remediation & Clean-Up, Carpet Drying, Sewer Damage, Extraction, Sewer Clean-Up, Sewer Back-Up, Clean-Up, & Odor Control. Carpet, Tile, Wood Floor Covering Sales and Installation. Remodeling And Repairs. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Painting, Drywall, & Most Construction Related Services.

Carpet Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Cleaning