SOUTHERN TRIM PAINTING INC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2010

Southern Trim Painting has been in business for 27 years. We do all Interior and Exterior painting and waterproofing services for residential and commercial properties....

Yates Powerwashing

Yates Powerwashing

Yates Powerwashing and Exterior Cleaning Concepts was established by Chris Yates in 2001. The business began in New Jersey, but relocated to South Florida in 2018 to provide a brighter future for his Family owned and operated Company.

10/31/2016

Everything went really well. Very smoothly. Stayed in touch with us through each step. Very honest guy. He tried to keep the price as low as he could.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed and painted our drive way and included my patio at no extra cost!

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

09/29/2016

CATEGORY handyman service

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything as promised I was very happy

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

08/26/2014

On Time - On Budget - With No Surprises Tony was here every day to see how my job was progressing. I was very pleased with all aspects of his companies work. I will use them again and highly recommend his services, VERY SATISFIED!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting & Waterproofing.

CATEGORY house painters

08/25/2014

Tony and his men did exactly what we wanted. They showed up on the scheduled date we agreed on. He and his men were very courteous and punctual. They were very clean and neat and respected our home which was important to me and my wife. Aldo which was one of Tony's men was extremely nice and so funny. They did a fantastic job, Now our home is the talk of our community.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed outside of house, scraped all loose paint, painted entire house. They also painted the inside of house.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

We do all exterior and interior painting, waterproofing, ceiling popcorn removal, pressure washing, faux finishes, wall textures, staining, varnishes and wallpaper removal for all residential and commercial properties.

electrical, plumbing and additions