Ross Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2012

4620 W Commercial Blvd Ste 2

Tamarac, FL 33319

Ross Services offers the installations of decorative driveways, patios, swimming pool remodeling, brick pavers, travertine marble, stamped concrete and much more. We serve the area of Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties. We will enhance the beauty of your home, guaranteed! Our services include custom design and installation of paving stones for your home. Our mission is to serve our clients with the highest level of quality craftsmanship; through dedication, individual pride, customer service, creativity, innovation and design. Additional DBA - Ross Management Services Inc....

07/01/2022

Alex P.

The company, Ross Pool Services, and their manager, Eric is especially awesome. Like Eric said - we will be Monday morning and the job will be done by Thursday - and that exactly how it was done. And the follow up service, making sure everything is the way it it is from day one, is even better. Many thanks to Luis Ramirez!

Description of Work
Complete pool and remodel.

Category concrete repair, decks, electrician, hauling services, landscaping, lighting, masonry, pool cleaners, pavers, gravel, deck cleaning, marble & granite, architect, fountains, hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios, swimming pools

08/06/2021

Daniel M.

Extended my patio by installing new pavers. Good communication, no surprises and did the job as agreed. Crew was very quick, in and out in one day. End result was very good, recommended. If had to pick an opportunity for improvement, it appreciate better cleanup after job (ended up with more sand, cement and debris on my lawn than I wished).

Description of Work
Patio extension, paver installation

Category pavers, gravel, patios

03/10/2021

David T.

Three years ago Ross Services installed travertine tiles on my lanai/pool deck. They did an excellent job. Three years later, three tiles were damaged, one as a result of the repair of a pool leak. I called Brandon at Ross Services and explained the problem. Within a reasonable period of time Brandon got back to me and gave me a time that the repair would be done. The repair was completed by a gentleman name Brian, who did an excellent job. Much to my surprise there was no charge for this repair and service call. I would highly recommend Ross Services for anyone looking for tile/paver work and the many other services they provide.

Description of Work
3 travertine tiles needed to be replaced on my lanai.

Category ceramic tile, decks, hardscaping

12/19/2020

Geoffrey W.

We called them on December 14 to give us an estimate for driveway pavers. Said they would have someone get back to us to schedule an appointment. Their rep Sal called us the next day and we set an appointment for him to come on 12/17 at 4 pm. At 4:30 he had not shown up, so we called him only to get his voicemail. We left a callback message. Then we called their office and received a voicemail that they were on another line and would call us back. Left a callback message. Neither one ever called us back. How unprofessional is that?!! Please stay clear of this company.

Description of Work
Estimate for driveway pavers

Category contractors, hardscaping

07/30/2020

Jeffrey S.

Ross Services was simply exceptional. From the start of interaction with Justin Schmidt, General Manager/Project Manager, the professionalism, timeliness, fairness in price, quality of the project and materials, to the overall outcome were simply top notch. I value quality, expectation setting, and timelines, and Justin delivered. Justin and his team accomplished a complete remodel in less than 10 business days, that included the removal of my fence and hurricane shutters, all new tile/marble, refinishing of the pool, installation of glass tile for the pool, all new pool equipment, installation of deck jets/fountains, putting back the fence and shutters, and even recommending a landscaper. I was thoroughly impressed with Ross Services and in particular Justin, he is my go to guy for anything we do in the future. Not to mention my pool area looks like a tropical spa retreat. Thanks for everything!!!

Description of Work
Pool and Patio Complete Remodel

Category decks, fencing, pool cleaners, pavers, gravel, architect, fountains, sunrooms, patios, swimming pools

07/07/2020

Frederick G.

Absolutely awesome company. Usually when you start a home improvement project, you prepare yourself for varying amounts of pain and frustration, but this was not the case with Ross Services. From the start, they were punctual, professional, and accommodating. Their crew works incredibly hard and the workmanship is top-notch. Garret came out to give the initial estimate and was our point of contact throughout the process; we decided to have our pool deck redone with travertine stone and the pool refinished, including new tiles. As I recall, Garret came out to inspect the work each day that the workers were here. Despite some unavoidable delays due to rain, Ross Services finished the job in the specified time frame, and we are extremely happy with the results. Garret was even accommodating with a few extra requests that I made. I don't know if I could have found a lower price by shopping around more, but honestly I wouldn't do it. You get what you pay for, and Ross Services has truly impressed me as a company. I would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again, and in fact I plan to when we redo our driveway.

Description of Work
New pool deck and pool refinishing.

Category decks, pool cleaners

04/25/2020

James M.

Very well. Once the an agreement was reached work was completed within a week

Description of Work
Mason art work to replace travertine tiles and secure with a concrete edge

Category masonry, pool cleaners, architect

03/18/2020

Michelle L.

He was very professional, on-time, responsive and had good communication. He had a professional binder with options on product and installation options.

Description of Work
We have an outdoor dining area with horribly old pavers, I would like to update the space.

02/28/2020

bernard D.

complete pool and pool deck Remodel

Description of Work
Excellent... Greg Ross goes above and beyond to deliver quality work done with a well coordinated team.... You could contact Greg via text or phone call and get a immediate response.... We are very pleased with now having the nicest pool in the neighborhood ... AAA all the way with ROSS SERVICES Ben Damian & Alan Abel North Springs Coral Springs Fl 33076-2426

Category decks, pool cleaners, screen repair

01/14/2020

Katie Y.

My husband and I met with NINE local pool and paver contractors before having Ross Services come to our home. Ross Services set themselves apart from the competition immediately. Greg was attentive and passionate and it was evident he believed in his company’s caliber of work. He took an ample amount of time with us to qualify our wants and needs, gave us detailed information about the entire process, and shared recommendations, pictures, reviews, etc. He gave us ALL the information we could ask for and gave us honest answers to every question we had. By the end of our initial meeting with Greg we were confident Ross Services was the perfect company for our pool renovation. They not only gave us a competitive price for the work being done, but they more than anything gave us the reassurance that the job was going to be done with expertise and integrity. When it came time for the work to be done we were incredibly impressed with Greg’s step-by-step communication and also with the crew’s masterfulness. Not only was the crew’s work first-rate, but they were respectful of our home and made sure to leave our yard in better condition than it was when they got there. Every product and application exceeded our expectations and the job was completed in the proposed timeframe. Even our neighbors complimented on the professionalism of the Ross Services team and once they saw their work several have asked for their information to have them renovate their pools/patios. Needless to say my husband and I are BEYOND ELATED with the results. Ross Services could not have done a better job. Months later we still talk about how great Ross Services is. Thank you Greg and the Ross Services Team! You made our dream a reality!!!

Description of Work
Complete pool and patio renovation

Category decks, pool cleaners, hardscaping, patios

11/25/2019

Luis M.

They never called or email me back. I submitted their online form and called via Angie's List. Nothing.

Description of Work
Stamped concrete driveway removal and installation.

Category concrete driveways

[Member Name Removed], After reviewing the process, I noticed this was a recording error on our part and yes you did submit a request on Oct 21, 2019. I will see that this is corrected immediately and contact you at once. Please accept our deepest and sincere apologies. Sincerely, Sonny. Nov 26 - [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your response. I am going to honor the $500.00 promo should you need any future projects. Again, terribly sorry that this took place; our ratings and services are our focus goal we always work on daily basis. You have my information. and I am looking forward to a new opportunity to earn your business. Sincerely. Sonny

10/29/2019

Desiree L.

I want to highly recommend this company if you are looking for a driveway company or any company to perform at your house. I found them to be easy going, readily available. They are highly competitive in pricing compared to other companies. Coming for a person who has worked and issued permits and knowing a lot of scam artist when it comes to contractors. People should be very wary when it comes to contractors but not with this company. This company delivers and produces a great product. I want to thank them for being a company of integrity, you don’t find that often.

Description of Work
Driveways pavers

Category decks, concrete driveways, driveway pavers

08/21/2019

Todd B.

Justin and the team at Ross Services truly are experts in the pool remodel business and have set the gold standard for how to listen, design, enhance and build the pool that we always wanted. The process from beginning to end was pain free and we have been rewarded with an amazing new pool, deck, and reinvigorated backyard. Justin now has a lifelong customer that trusts his opinions, recommendations, and ability to deliver. Thank you Justin and the entire team at Ross Services.

Description of Work
Pool remodel

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

07/23/2019

Michael B.

This is a long overdue review. Ross Services did a lot of work in my backyard, assisting with a backyard remodel. They expanded my current paver area in my backyard. They built a raised platform along the length of my pool for a nice sitting area. They installed three sheer descents into this area that spill into my pool. They resurfaced my pool. They poured cement footing for a screen enclosure I put into part of my backyard. The area of paver was more than 2,000 sqft. They did the entire job in one week! 6 consecutive days, working from 7am to 7pm. The foreman, Milton, was the best foreman I've ever worked with. He was super knowledgeable, friendly and worked with us. We even changed part of the project midway through and they were extremely accommodating and didn't add onto the time it took to finish the project. They were so good and quick and professional, I've since hired them twice more for different projects in my house.

Description of Work
Backyard Patio and Pool Remodel

Category concrete repair, decks, pool cleaners, sunrooms, patios

05/29/2019

Charles R.

A perfect job! We could not be more impressed by the job that the travertine tile workers did or the diamond brite pool workers did. Very fast and professional job. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
New Pool Deck and Pool Resurfacing with Tile

Category decks, pool cleaners, hardscaping, patios

10/29/2018

Ben G.

Chose Ross Services after reading all the nice reviews on Angie’s list. I dealt with Eric who was great and oversaw the project. Peter did the Eurotile On my patio, and did an excellent job. They were punctual and professional. I would use them again and refer them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Eurotile over chattahoochie

10/05/2018

LORI C.

Felipe was very helpful and accommodating They deviated a little from the original plan had, but they accomdated these changes. Price was pretty good.

Description of Work
Wooden deck

Category contractors, decks, deck cleaning

10/03/2018

Marcio S.

Poor customer service, communication and greedy. I called on Monday morning for a quote. The office took my info and details. A sales person called me the next day (Tue) and was only able to schedule appointment for Friday. He shows up on Friday and in less than a minute he told me the job was too small for them, and for less than $5K was not worth to bring the crew in. My frustration comes as he could have told me that over the phone on Monday and not have wasted my time waiting all week and having to be at home. I closed the next day with another contractor for $2.3K. I guess with the market so hot, these companies are getting so greedy and only willing to take big jobs. Although $2.3k for a 1 or 2 days job is not small money.

Description of Work
Pavers and retaining wall

Category hardscaping

Dear customer, it is incredible that you would leave us a F review for Services not performed. You called Monday and we set an appointment with you for the same week. We came out for a quote in which you requested a large patio that was on a slope. The patio can not be installed on a slanted surface and needs a retaining wall that is custom work and takes time to build. We regret that you were not happy with the price, but we cannot give that type of price over the phone. We are an A rated company and perform outstanding work as you can see from our reviews.

08/17/2018

Karen B.

Excellent service from the pricing to the completed project. Felipe was professional and explained everything to me. He supervised the work being done by the 2 man crew who did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Outdoor travertine to replace a small area in the courtyard of my townhouse.

08/04/2018

Mark S W.

We were impressed by the many positive reviews on Angie's List, Google, and Yelp. We were also impressed with our initial visit with the Project Manager, Barry. He measured, showed options for resurface and tiles. He presented all valid licenses and insurance documents and wrote down all details about work to be done and payments. Then things slowly began going down hill. First, the man who showed up to drain the pool arrived with a short drainage hose and could not do his job. Next, Barry called to tell us the tile we ordered did not arrive because the person who does the ordering recorded the wrong style number and did we want a similar tile so we could start the job sooner. I told him I don't appreciate bait and switch tactics and we have a contract for a specific tile you promised to deliver and install. He apologized and said the tile would be in, in a couple of days and they would start the job right after. The pool drainage worker came back with the proper size hose, and then the workers arrived and, shortly after Barry came. I was told there would be one bilingual person (Carlos) on the job to communicate with us. But Barry took off, and shortly after Carlos took off, too. It appeared everything was going well with the refinishing until one of the workers tried to communicate with me. I contacted Barry, who contacted someone else, who communicated with the workers. An hour later, the workers approached me, again. Again, I called Barry and we went through the same process. This happened third time and Barry told me to leave his workers alone and let them do the job! I told him his workers came to me. Again, he told me to back off, leave them alone, and anything that goes wrong ROSS Services would take care of. On another day, I saw acid dust flying all over the place. The workers never covered the pool handrail, the lamp pole on my patio nearby, and plants. One worker didn't even cover his face with a mask and was choking. But I didn't call Barry until I saw orange stains all over the brand new pool steps. It was drippings from the handrail which was also terribly discolored. Also, the pole lamp lantern tops and pole was all discolored. Two of the plants were gone, too! After numerous attempts to get a hold of Barry, he and 2 workers finally showed up days later and personally cleaned the handrail, and pole & lantern tops and acid washed the steps. He also said the plants died because of lack of water. All of this could have been avoided if things were covered. His remark was we live and we learn, but we corrected it. After the pool was resurfaced and tile and skim job was done, it took 3 more contacts to try to get the men to finish the cement and paint work by the skimmer. I made the final payment to Barry, John, from Pelican Pools, was to get the chemical balance maintained started coming. This was part of the job. He noticed the grout was peeling along the top of the tile.He texted Barry pictures of this and told him he needed to take care of it. I called Barry who said he would contact Carlos to come and correct the problem. After 3 more attempts within 10 days, and promises he spoke to Carlos and Carlos would contact me, I gave up. I called the main office, spoke to Martha. She got Carlos on the phone, and he was at my house within an hour with two workers. They re-grouted the entire perimeter, told me it needed to dry, and he would come and repaint it if I supplied the paint. Luckily, I had some left. He also told me Barry had never contacted him about this and Martha was the first time he heard about this! Carlos gave me his contact information. We made arrangements for him to return, he confirmed by text before coming, and came and finished the job. We were extremely pleased with the pool service guy, John, from Pelican Pools. He came 3x/week for the entire month of July and got the pool sparkling clean. He even made minor adjustments at no extra charge. I never thought I would have to put in a contract that I need an bilingual speaking person on the job at all times. I was really fooled by Barry and the way he presented the face of this company. I believe the employees of this company do quality work, but they do not need an ineffective person like Barry who fails to communicate effectively, in a timely manner, and does not follow through. When spending this much money, we would expect a much more professional level of communication between the home owner and the Project Manager. However, the pool does look terrific, but the experience left a lot to be desired.

Description of Work
Pool needed to be resurfaced, new tile, and new skimmer

Category pool cleaners

07/26/2018

Krista H.

We had an excellent experience. The work was completed on schedule as promised and the work product was phenomenal. Greg, from this family owned business was on site everyday ensuring that the project was going as he promised. The workers were polite and professional. This is an excellent, trustworthy company.

Description of Work
We resurfaced and extended our patio area and front walkway with travertine and resurfaced and retiled pool.

Category decks, pool cleaners, pavers, gravel, patios

07/07/2018

Kalman A.

Amazingly great! Pool Resurfacing, Building and all around Services We knew when we moved into our home 3 years ago that eventually we would have to redo the pool. Well it sprang a leak and it was time. I got 11 estimates! And in the end I chose ROSS SERVICES. Brandon came out as my first estimate (they did my son's pool in Pembroke Pines) but I would never go with the first estimate. So I got estimates from all different companies, even (I must admit) private people who don't really have "official" companies and in the end I went back to Ross Services. Not because they were the cheapest but because they were going to give me the most bang for my buck. I wanted to reconfigure my steps, everyone added easily $5,000 to their estimate, some said they couldn't do it at all, I wanted to move all my equipment and upgrade them (they were still from the 50s I believe) many wanted a small fortune to do that and all I wanted was to move the equipment out of the way instead of on my deck. Others were astronomical without changing a thing, just the pool and deck. So after 11 estimates I reviewed each one side by side and realized that Ross was the best. I am so happy I did. Brandon has become like a son to us. He was there every single step of the way and if it didn't rain, the pool and deck would have been done in about a weeks time. (Deck -Travertine Tiles - in 3 days!) He kept giving us perks and seriously treated us like family (in a good way!!!). I totally recommend them for you if you are interested in redoing your pool building a pool or just the pool surface! And they have financing if needed. Check out the photos of before and after (and we removed screens and patio). Give them a call and tell them Nina sent you. Plus, if you want to see their work PM me and I'll give you our address so you can come over and check it out! I LOVE MY POOL! ROSS SERVICES - 954-258-6355 Brandon!

Description of Work
Remodel our Pool and Deck

Category decks, pool cleaners, swimming pools

06/20/2018

Eddie S.

After receiving several pool and patio renovation estimates, we decided to hire Ross Services because they were recommended by the company that we hired to install our fence, and because all of the positive reviews spoke volumes. Every single one of the positive reviews were validated with the work that was done, and the professionalism. The company is awesome. Greg came to our home and provided an estimate on the spot, we were given an opportunity to ask questions and were provided with ample examples of their work. Moreover, the estimate was well in line with other companies, and honestly, based on the work that was done, we would have paid more. Our renovation consisted of complete pool renovation with all new tiles along with an azure diamond bright, as well as new travertine pavers with additional square footage added to expand the patio area. We even added two beautiful magic waterfall bowls with a light feature. The crew that came out to install the travertine pavers along with the initial pool work was led by Milton, who was exemplary. In fact, the entire crew was comprised of extreme professionals. This crew did not waste time getting to work and diligently went about their business and stayed on task with minimal breaks, if any. I was truly impressed with the quality of their work. Greg came to the job site every single day, sometimes more than once, and was intimately involved during each phase of the project. I admit it was a bit scary to finally make a decision to pull the trigger on any company for our pool and patio renovation, but I have say, we made an excellent decision with Ross Services and we highly recommend them to anyone. I will be calling Greg over the next 6 months to renovate our driveway.

Description of Work
Complete Pool and Patio Renovation

06/19/2018

Jonathan E.

Started to research companies to remodel my 32 year old out dated pool and patio area. Saw Ross services on Angie’s List who had multiple good reviews. Also saw multiple good reviews on Google so they were the first company I called. Met with Joel from Ross in April to get an estimate to remodel my pool area and resurface my pool. While showing Joel the pool area I told him what I wanted done. I could tell he had a lot of experience because while walking my pool area he made a lot of good suggestions. Sketched out a plan and told me everything that was going to be done. He made me feel comfortable about his company and never pressured me to make any decisions. My plan consisted of tripling the size of my pool deck with tavertine, Diamond Brite, new pool tile, new pump, filter and pool heater plus salt system. I also had them remodel the pool with a new sun shelf. Joel told me not to worry about a thing Ross stands behind all their work. Let me tell you right now this company performed exactly how I was told they would perform. Joel set me up with a great crew of people that completed the work in a timely proficient manner. They always cleaned up the work site at the end of the day and kept my yard as nice as possible through the entire process. It was the little things Joel thinks about that really made the difference. One of many examples was Joel noticing to make the sun shelf a few inches bigger so people could step safely from the hot tub to the sun shelf and vice versa. My wife and I are extremely happy with the end result. Pool and deck came out beautiful. The addition of the sun shelf in the pool turned out to be the best decision we made. They are a busy company but Joel was there every step of the way. Ross is busy for a reason. From my experience, it’s because they are good at what they do and stand behind their work. I would recommend Ross Services to anyone looking to have their pool and pool area remodeled.

Description of Work
Tavertine pool deck, pool Diamond Brite, added sun deck in pool, new pool pump, filter heater, and salt system.

Category pool cleaners, patios

05/27/2018

Anna B.

Very well. It was on the pricey side but they did a great job and were reliable. The start time kept getting put off but once they got in they did it

Description of Work
Pool Tiles and diamondbrite

Category decks, pool cleaners