WESTON TRAWICK INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2010

We've been serving North Florida and South Georgia areas since 1983. We currently employ (85) full time people and have employed as many as (135). We offer a 10% Senior Citizen discount for all Electrical Services.

electrician (79)lighting (20)ceiling fan installation (15)landscape lighting (6)generator service (1)propane dealer (1)septic tank service (1)

10/26/2020

Ruth B.

Ian was the best service tech, would hire again in a heartbeat

Description of Work
Added some wiring to panel for microwave & dishwasher. Also added some plugs and switched out a few.

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

04/07/2020

Robert B.

Was very pleased with the initial visit to determine my needs. Installation went as planned, and they were responsive to my needs.

Description of Work
Install whole house generator

Category electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

01/21/2019

Susan H.

This is the third time we used Weston Trawick. There people are always timely and professional and their prices are decent. We will continue to use this company.

Description of Work
Numerous small projects

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

12/24/2018

Mellissa G.

Was late, didn't call to inform customer of arrival. Was scheduled to be at my home at 8:30am arrived at 9:30am.

Description of Work
Disconnected for AC Unit

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

10/31/2018

Gena P.

It was an informative visit. They came early because of a cancellation in their schedule but called first to ensure that was ok. I did ask for and was given the Angie’s List discount!

Description of Work
Looked at GFCI outlet outside for possible changes to it, provided estimate. Replaced outside outlet cover. Provided estimate & description for installation of special outlet & breaker panel changes for ability to use portable generator to power everything but the HVAC.

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

08/24/2018

Stephanie S.

They never followed through with calls ad or scheduling.

Description of Work
Electrical outlet and additional outlets added.

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

07/23/2018

Jo B.

These fellows came out same day I called. They thought I was going to be an after hours service, and told me up front what sort of cost I was looking at. Not only did he schedule me for same day service, but he let me call around to see if I could find someone to do this during regular hours. I made one phone call to another company, and as I hung up the phone, it rang. Weston-Trawick had a cancellation, and they were able to perform the service during regular hours. I will never use another company for my electrical needs.

Description of Work
hot water heater hooked to electricity

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

05/15/2018

W W.

The first time I called Weston Trawick was to get a large fluorescent light fixture installed over my kitchen counter. Their team (JH/TH) arrived on time and got right to work. It was necessary to remove the existing fixture and relocate the ceiling connection a bit, so required some work in the attic. It was a nice surprise that they were able to position the base of the light in a way that no ceiling patching was necessary. The second time I called Weston Trawick was the next day when a large Laurel Oak tree fell on the power line damaging the roof weatherhead and meter box. A different Weston Trawick team (JW/RK) came to the rescue that same day and was able to get the parts, do the repairs, reground, and coordinate an inspection so that the power could be restored by evening. Both teams and office staff were great to work with and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

11/13/2017

Bruce H.

Work was completed efficiently and effectively. Technicians were very professional.

Description of Work
Diagnosed electrical problem causing pool pump motor to short out. Changed out manual timer for pool pump motor.

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

09/06/2017

Karen V.

Great! He spent extra time to make the outlets secure. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Outlets in newly installed granite countertop installed incorrectly.

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

08/10/2017

Jaclyn W.

Very reasonable price, great service

Description of Work
New wiring for a ceiling fan

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

08/05/2017

Suzanne T.

It was fine. I actually had to upgrade because there was more stuff that I decided I wanted to do. I was not actually in town when they did that. I didn't have any complaints about it. It wasn't exactly what I wanted but I think that was my fault for not being clear. They were very responsive. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Electric fence

Work Completed On 05/05/2017

07/27/2017

Mike S.

Reached on-call member of Weston Trawick on Saturday. Gave us the option of repairing on weekend at overtime rates or on Monday at half the cost and in half the time. We chose Monday. Monday at 7:30 am confirmed an appointment for Monday, 9:00 am with Karen (scheduler) who worked us in almost immediately. Tommy showed up just before 9:00 am and was done by 11:00 am. He was informative, fast and worked very efficiently. He was able to re-use the riser pipe and per our request, used a much more secure attachment to the house than the original. Strain-relief attachment was also attached in a more secure fashion than original. He gave us a 15 minute heads-up on being finished so we could call the city to reinstall a new meter and re-attach new power lines to the pole as soon as possible. Invoice seemed quite reasonable with $ 190.00 for labor and $ 177.00 for parts. Weston Trawick gives a 10% discount for Seniors and Veterans. A side note: The utility crews were also quick and efficient. For those unfamiliar with the process. The city showed up within 25 minutes of our call to cut the power and within 30 minutes of our call to restore power. Was told the city crews are on 24 hour call to restore power, whenever the electrician is done. From show-up to power back on was approx. 1 hour, 15 minutes including two trucks an running completely new lines. I was very satisfied with Weston Trawick's service and would call them again.

Description of Work
A freak storm dropped a tree on power lines from pole to house. The meter box was damaged and the riser (pipe to top of house) and weather head, together with strain-relief (where power line is attached to house were completely pulled away from the house. City detached the power lines from the pole so we could remove the tree. Damage discovered at 5:45 pm on a Friday.

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

06/30/2017

Teresa T.

Excellent. The two technicians were extremely professional and courteous. Lloyd and the other young man (I can't) remember his name at the moment.

Description of Work
Light Fixtures replaced to include flood lights, lights in garage and ceiling fan replaced.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

06/30/2017

Linda M.

Two very professional men met my husband at home, arriving when expected. They were very thorough, found multiple problems and resolved them quickly. No attempts to make unnecessary work. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

06/28/2017

Joseph B.

Excellent. Service was superb. I felt like I was bothering them asking so many questions but instead the two servicemen enjoyed the questions and we carried on a free conversation. They were very knowledgeable and were able to troubleshoot a few hiccups in the installation (had to do with my house, not them). I was very happy with the whole experience.

Description of Work
Installed outdoor electrical box.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

06/15/2017

Pamela F.

I bought a coupon through Angie's List for a ceiling fan installation, so the price was great compared to what my research indicated the average cost would have been. Jake and Tom came out and did the installation and they were prompt, polite, and efficient. Based on my experience, I would use Weston Trawick if I ever needed electrical work done again, and I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

06/14/2017

Janet S.

Went well. Arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently, and were both very nice.

Description of Work
removal of broken ceiling fans; installation of new fans

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

05/30/2017

Donna P.

It took them about 20 mins. to install because it was just mounted to the outside of the house so it sticks out a lot. I assumed they would have cut the siding and put the majority of the box into the side of the house but it all sticks out which does not look very good.

Description of Work
I purchased to outdoor outlet for $149.00. .

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

05/08/2017

Pamela L.

Wonderful. Found problem quickly & fixed in less than an hour.

Description of Work
Had no heat - propane heater that others could not handle.

Category electrician, propane sales

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

04/24/2017

Connie W.

EXCELLENT! They were punctual, professional, did what we discussed, left areas clean, and before they left we verified everything was done and done perfectly. With extra time they installed another motion light. These gentlemen exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Install baluster in kitchen, fix outside motion lights.

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

04/18/2017

Steph K.

This was my second experience with the Weston Trawick Team. The first was an extremely good experience so I went to them again for more of my needs. Willy Hart arranged my appointment and was very courteous and helpful. Then I had to change the appointment and he was just as friendly and helpful. Damien and Lloyd came to perform the work and I was amazed how polite they were with introductions and hand shaking. They got right to work and were very helpful in answering questions. I kept adding tasks to my wish list and they knocked them out quickly, cleaning up behind themselves each time. It felt like Christmas getting to checkoff 8 projects today! I will be counting on the Weston Trawick Team for all of my electrical needs!

Description of Work
I had a list of things I needed done. A short in the bathroom vanity, a short in the hallway light, a new outdoor security light on the front corner, maintenance on the backyard security lights, change out two outlets, install decorative strip lighting, repair fireplace switch, swap out a new temp probe and temperature controller for Grill.

Cost $196.5

04/06/2017

Mary Li C.

Worker showed up and drilled a hole in ceiling before determining that light fixture installation was not possible. Worker apoligized and said, " I guess I should check for access to electricity before I cut a hole!" Worker left with a hole in ceiling and no light fixture installed. Called Weston-Trawick and they were extremely apologetic and agreed their worker should never have cut a hole before locating the electicity source. Weston-Trawick called a contractor who came out and dry walled up the hole however, I still have no ligth fixture hung. I emailed Angie's list with no response. Weston- Trawixk initially agreed to refund my money but then told me I had to go through Angie's list. I did not get what I paid for and it is impossible to make contact with a human at Angie's list. I tried to do an on-line chat and that didn't work either.

Description of Work
Worker showed up and drilled a hole in ceiling before determining that light fixture installation was not possible. Worker left with a hole in ceiling and no light fixture installed.

Category electrician, lighting