Ultimate Fencing LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2009

4826 B Woodlane Cr

Tallahassee, FL 32303

We are a proud Tallahassee based locally owned and operated company specializing in all types of fencing for both residential and commercial customers. We offer a wide variety of fencing and other services. We have over 19 years of fencing experience. We are licensed and insured. We invite you to contact us and achieve the "Ultimate Fence" for your property....

04/07/2022

Carol L.

Since its a pandemic, materials is kind a delayed so we wait for it and once they receive it they done it very quickly. It was excellent.

Description of Work
I asked to done my railings

06/21/2017

Henry G.

Fair, but poor quality materials and below average workmanship and attention to details.

Description of Work
Fence and deck repairs

Category fencing

We are unsure why this client has chosen 3 months after installation, March 2017, to leave a poor review. At the time of completion he was very pleased with our work and our professionalism and thanked us. The client has not called or emailed with any problems. We are not understanding this at all. We have placed a call with this client to follow up on this review as we are very concerned as to what has happened.

06/06/2017

James P.

My experience was good and I am hiring them again. In the future, it will be in about 3 or 4 weeks. The price was reasonable, but I don’t remember actually what the price was. We got a couple of competitive prices and theirs was good. I am using them again. I don't remember how many people there were, maybe 5. They left the area clean, everything was good. The workers were nice and genuine. I'm looking forward to the next fence installation.

Description of Work
They did fencing.

05/17/2017

Ronald T.

It took some time to get scheduled fro the actual work, but appraised and did everything that needed to be done in one day. Would highly recommend them. they are very professional.

Description of Work
Fence repair from hurricane damage

Thank you very much!

12/20/2016

Leah W.

Super service. Everyone was so friendly, professional and attentive. I am so pleased. Fence is fabulous and now my pups can enjoy the outdoors.

Description of Work
Fencing my yard.

Category fencing

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]!

11/08/2016

Emily K.

I did not select them because they were the highest of 3 quotes obtained.

Description of Work
Fence installation

Category fencing

Our Estimate form states we will price match a competitor as long as the competitor is licensed, insured and you can provide a copy of the lower estimate. Comparing apples to apples. We have and do price match!

10/03/2016

Nancy C.

Great. They came right out and gave me an estimate that was below the insurance estimate. I signed the estimate and returned it by email. Within two days, there was a guy out to fix the fence. It looks great, and is keeping my pets in the yard.

Description of Work
Needed chain link fence destroyed by falling trees during Hurricane Hermine repaired. There was about 30 feet on one side, and a bent rail on the other side of the yard.

Category fencing

Thank you! Positive feed back makes our day!

02/28/2016

christine O.

Wes and his crew at Ultimate Fencing are by far the superior fencing company of the Tallahassee area. We are so happy with the results and tthe process was very professional, responsive, and respectful. I explained to Wes that I have very large and very old Camelia trees where I wanted to install fence and I did not want him to just wack them down just so a field fence could be installed. He politely suggested if this was the case that if I wanted to I could tie the limbs up and away from the line where the fence would go. I did just that. The next morning at 7:30AM I hear a chainsaw and some men out by my Camelias. Later, Wes and his crew got there to ask me if I was aware that my neighbors were installing a fence exactly where I wanted mine? What a a disaster! My Camelia trees had been butchered by B& T Fencing! Wes handled it well as I did not. and he called Ryan at B&T to explain the situation. ( still waiting for a phone call from Ryan) . B&T guys were absolute morons to hack down limbs that were obviously tied up to stay out of the way! AND they removed the corner posts where Wes had already put them in. Al, Peanut and Cory worked really hard in the freezing weather and even took out my trash cans to the curb! Thank you Wes and Ultimate Fencing Crew! You Rock! Christine, Paul, Ellie, Crush and Patch Ouellette

Description of Work
Wes and his crew at Ultimate Fencing installed a horse rail/ split fence with an elctronic gate.

Category fencing,driveway gates

Thank you so much for the GLOWING review! Our crews are the best and we are pleased to know they show it on the & off the job. Thank you again.

01/10/2016

James P.

We needed to fence the back yard of our rented house for our dogs. Wes designed a solution that was much easier and less expensive than what we thought was needed. The guys came as scheduled, completed the work and were pleasant to deal with. When I thought that the dogs might be able to squeak under the gate, they solved the problem at no additional charge.

Category fencing,driveway gates

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. We certainly appreciate your business and comments!

10/29/2015

John S.

I had a positive experience working with Ultimate Fencing with getting minor repair work done on my picket fence. I was worried that with a small job like what I needed to get done, I wasn't going to be a big priority and it would that it would be difficult to find a company to get the repairs done in a timely fashion. However, as soon as I called to request an estimate, Wes was able to promptly come by my house shortly thereafter. He was polite and gave me options regarding how much I wanted to repair and was able to give me an affordable estimate right on the spot. After calling back to accept the estimate, they were able to get the job completed within a week's time. Will definitely consider using again in the future!

Description of Work
Made minor repairs to a picket fence.

Thank you so very much!

G & S Fence

Our goal at G &S Fence is to provide the best quality fencing and outdoor renovations to homeowners, and businesses in the Tallahassee area and southern Georgia. We specialize in: Fences , Arbors, Decks, Pergolas, Outdoor kitchens, Screened porches, Commercial projects of all types and Pavers Whether you desire custom fencing, vinyl fence, PVC, metal, wood, or chain link fence, the team at G & S Fence & Deck will provide service and customer satisfaction unsurpassed in Tallahassee, FL. We understand every client is unique, we listen to your wishes, and together with you, professionally craft a product that will bring you years of enjoyment and privacy. Please call us and visit our website for more information about how we can serve you.

J&M Property Services

Specializing in beautifying your property through full service lawn care, power washing, cabinets, roofing, decks, painting and more! We are a locally owned and operated small business that is fully licensed and insured. We believe that quality of our work speaks for itself and ensures our customers are completely satisfied.

KING CONSTRUCTION

OWNER OPERATED. Occasionally uses subs for some labor. Price is based on YOUR job particulars. Travel charges may apply. PHONE CALLS ONLY, PLEASE.

Check, MasterCard, Visa
    $50

Wood, Chainlink, Aluminum, Vinyl, PVC and Wrought Iron fencing, metal fabrication (Hand rails etc) & restoration, Brick and stone columns, Decks, porches, ramps. Gates and Gate operators Not sure? Ask us!!!!

Ask for details.