Ultimate Fencing LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2009

We are a proud Tallahassee based locally owned and operated company specializing in all types of fencing for both residential and commercial customers. We offer a wide variety of fencing and other services. We have over 19 years of fencing experience. We are licensed and insured. We invite you to contact us and achieve the "Ultimate Fence" for your property....

High Pressure Power Washing

We offer affordable pressure washing services across the Big Bend area.(Leon, Gadsden,Jefferson, and Wakulla county). We specialize in house cleaning, wood cleaning, gutter cleaning, driveway/sidewalk cleaning and parking lot cleaning. We strive to to provide the highest quality of work at an affordable price.

All-American Pro Washing

Our goal as a company is to turn something that is full of dirt and grime into something beautiful to look at. We do driveways, walkways, patio/decks or the whole house. We provide services to clean out the gutters and even clean them up as well. This company is owner-operated so the person you talk to over the phone is gonna be the ones at the door the day of the job.

BC BUILDERS and Deckworks

State Certified Building Contractor specializing in new deck construction and repair. We also build and rebuild arbors, pergolas, stairs and walkways. Please give us a call for an estimate today!

Offers by BC BUILDERS and Deckworks on Angi

06/21/2017

Fair, but poor quality materials and below average workmanship and attention to details.

Description of Work
Fence and deck repairs

Category fencing

We are unsure why this client has chosen 3 months after installation, March 2017, to leave a poor review. At the time of completion he was very pleased with our work and our professionalism and thanked us. The client has not called or emailed with any problems. We are not understanding this at all. We have placed a call with this client to follow up on this review as we are very concerned as to wh...

06/06/2017

My experience was good and I am hiring them again. In the future, it will be in about 3 or 4 weeks. The price was reasonable, but I don’t remember actually what the price was. We got a couple of competitive prices and theirs was good. I am using them again. I don't remember how many people there were, maybe 5. They left the area clean, everything was good. The workers were nice and genuine. I'm lo...

Description of Work
They did fencing.

05/17/2017

It took some time to get scheduled fro the actual work, but appraised and did everything that needed to be done in one day. Would highly recommend them. they are very professional.

Description of Work
Fence repair from hurricane damage

Thank you very much!

12/20/2016

Super service. Everyone was so friendly, professional and attentive. I am so pleased. Fence is fabulous and now my pups can enjoy the outdoors.

Description of Work
Fencing my yard.

Category fencing

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]!

11/08/2016

I did not select them because they were the highest of 3 quotes obtained.

Description of Work
Fence installation

Category fencing

Our Estimate form states we will price match a competitor as long as the competitor is licensed, insured and you can provide a copy of the lower estimate. Comparing apples to apples. We have and do price match!

Wood, Chainlink, Aluminum, Vinyl, PVC and Wrought Iron fencing, metal fabrication (Hand rails etc) & restoration, Brick and stone columns, Decks, porches, ramps. Gates and Gate operators Not sure? Ask us!!!!

Ask for details.