Superior Painting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2008

2184 W Lake Hall Rd

Tallahassee, FL 32309

Superior Painting of Tallahassee, Inc. was founded in June of 1998. We have grown to be one of the most respected and well known paint companies in Tallahassee. We have a crew big enough to handle most large commercial jobs and small enough to provide individual attention to our residential customers. We take great pride in the relationship we have with our employees. We are a family owned business and instill family values throughout our company. Most of our employees have been with us for many years and some have been with us from the beginning. Our crew prides themselves on being the best and we look forward to working with you and exceeding your expectations....

interior painting (118)house painting (78)pressure washing (35)wallpaper removal (14)cabinet refacing (9)drywall (9)general contractors (9)deck cleaning (6)window replacement (4)plastering (4)epoxy flooring (1)wallpaper hanger (1)

12/15/2021

Mary Anne K.

Work was excellent. All the painters involved did a great job. Colleen headed up our team and she was wonderful--highly skilled and easy to work with!

Description of Work
Entire interior of recently purchased home painted.

Category contractors,drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

11/30/2021

Shanna M.

Did not hire... Made two appointments to get a quote, did not show up or even call either time. The third time they sent an office person to take pictures. Sent back the quote that was double the quote I got from a second company (who was more professional). They attempted to send the office worker to do the work which I thought was taking advantage of the office worker and quoting prices and doing work where the professional wasn't doing the work, the office worker was going to do the work so I did not hire. Note to owner, I don't know how many rules were broken regarding your professional license, liabilities, ethics, etcetera... but you broke about every rule in the book.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting

Category contractors,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

Ms. [Member Name Removed], This is Jessica, and I feel I need to interject here. Our first appointment it was storming, and we had to rescheduled for the next day due to the rain. I remember sitting outside with you, and you had a former contractor picking some things up, and you asked me if I would sit with you for a minute until he left, because he made you very nervous. It was this interaction, and seeing you so nervous with another contractor, that I wanted to make sure I took care of you myself, so you wouldn’t have anyone you didn’t feel comfortable with in your home. I have been with this company for over 15 years and have over 20 years of experience painting in the field. I am not just an office person. I am a specialty painter. The estimate was extensive and included wall paper removal and repainting the kitchen, as well as exterior trim and full shed painting. It was broken down into the portions you wanted. I offered to do the work myself because I felt you were comfortable with me, and really love getting out there and painting, and wanted to give you special attention due to what I witnessed with your former contractor. I take pictures, because I do not want to depend on my memory. As a painter, I also know how long something will take. So the way I always saw it was I had an edge to putting together estimates, because I have done the work. In the last 5 years that I have had this office, I have always gone out into the field to do estimates when we were busy. I have also done the work I have estimated many times over. Your statement at me being just an ‘office person’ takes away from all my knowledge, and my hard work to get the position that I have in my field. Gerard believes in my abilities. He has faith in my work and why I have been here so long. I am not just an office person, I am the operations manager, and the second most tenured painter at this company. Had you given me the chance I would have done an excellent job for you.

09/28/2021

Louise T.

All the painting and repair of drywall went smoothly. There was a minor issue on 1st day of job......miscommunication of what color was going where. Issue was resolved on same day with gracious conduct of all painters involved. Several different painters came on following days with the same lead painter. Everything went smoothly and patchwork was excellent. I, especially, want to recognize Scott, Kerry, Adrian, Jimmy and Ashley. They all worked together flawlessly and were very attentive to detail. They were all very gracious to my dogs, who were very interested in the goings on and had to inspect all the work.

Description of Work
Painting of interior rooms on 2 floors. Repair of drywall cracks and buckles.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

Review for Superior Painting - 2184 W Lake Hall Rd, Tallahassee, FL - 39489046

06/14/2021

Karen O.

After having some exterior siding replaced, I was looking for a company willing to try to match the paint so that I could just paint the new siding - not the entire house. Some companies told me it couldn't be done. Superior Painting did not try to upsell me and said that matching the paint could easily be done. After hiring them to pressure wash my entire townhouse, Scott did a great job painting. It's impossible to tell the old paint from the new paint. It matched perfectly. Marshall, Scott, and the two guys who pressure washed were all kind and professional. I will use them again for some additional work and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing and Exterior Painting

Category contractors,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

06/10/2021

Meaghan P.

Our painters were amazing! Ashley and Carrie were such hard workers, and they made sure our walls were painted beautifully and the project was done on time. They were finished with everything and had totally cleaned all the painting supplies by the time our movers showed up to unload everything into our first home. They made the process so easy, and we couldn't have asked for a better team! I love the painting job they did. It really has made our new house feel like a home.

Description of Work
All Interior Walls Painted - 1700 Square Foot Home

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

03/07/2021

Bob R.

One of the best experiences with a contractor that I have ever had. They had to deal with a stretch of bad weather but were persistent and professional, keeping us informed along the way. Everyone was pleasant and courteous. End result was perfect. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and shutter replacement

Category contractors,house painters

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

12/11/2020

patrick C.

Donna and Ben were very prompt and professional. Their work shows how professional they are.

Description of Work
some indoor painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

12/09/2020

Mary D.

From start to finish, it was a great experience! Eddie, Mike and Griffith were professional, courteous, and friendly. Our house looks brand new. We could not be happier. We will definitely hire Superior again!

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our home

Category house painters

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

11/27/2020

MICHAEL D.

Project went very well. Georgia Mike and Eddie were prompt and courteous. Entire exterior of the house was pre-cleaned and then painted.

Description of Work
exterior whole house paint

Category house painters

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/24/2020

Mary L.

Scott and Voight did a great job, really easy to work with.

Description of Work
Pool deck and interior ceiling

Category house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Interior and exterior painting, wood rot repair, pressure washing, wall paper removal, concrete floor staining, deck/fence staining, crown molding/chair rail installation, stained door refinishing, cabinet painting & faux finishing.