Pro Edge Lawn Care LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2017

Pro Edge Lawn Care LLC is your Tallahassee Lawn Care provider. We offer Residential and Commercial Services. We are Licensed and Insured. We sub-Contract Fertilization. We offer pay by the month or Yearly Contracts a discount is offer with the yearly contract. We accept cash, check or Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express....

Top Dollar Quality Lawn care Services

04/17/2019

Was prompt providing estimate and completed the job the next day. Yard looks fabulously, Mike was punctual and very professional. Will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed front and back yards 3 acres, removed tree limbs and brush.

CATEGORY lawn service

08/18/2017

Very well. Micheal came out and gave us an estimate the same day I called him (it was a Monday). We needed a short turn-around and he fit us in that same week. The yard looks so much better! We are very happy with Pro-Edge Lawn Care - the service was courteous, prompt and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our large yard was overgrown - it needed bushwhacking, edging, trimming and mowing.

CATEGORY lawn service

08/10/2017

It went fabulously well and will definitely be using this service! A rare find for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
If you are looking for a reliable professional who is skilled in their profession this is what you will find with Michael. I called this service in need of extensive tree trimming and I am very pleased with the job. He exceeded my expectations and is a cut above the rest. You will find an exceptional work ethic, professionalism, skilled in many many areas that far exceeds others , and all at a fair price. I am very pleased and will continue to use this service for additional areas needed to maintain my property.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

05/13/2017

Mike with Pro Edge Lawn Care did a couple of jobs for us, removing a tree/bush and tree trimming. Both times he was professional, courteous, did great work and always made sure that we were satisfied. You can tell that he takes pride in his work! Wish he was still in Michigan, as I could use some more work done. I definitely recommend Pro Edge Lawn Care LLC!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing a tree/bush and tree trimming. (2 jobs)

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Thank you so much.

Weeding of Beds Pruning of Ornamentals Decorative Stone Instillation Mulching & Straw Instillation Commercial and Residential ree Trimming Tree Removal Stump Grinding Pruning of Ornamentals Hedge Trimming Pruning of RosesRooftop Leaf Removal Gutter Cleaning Debris Removal Presser Washing of: Siding, Walkways and Driveways