Pestloco Termite and Pest Control

FDACS
02/28/2017

1880 Page Rd

Tallahassee, FL 32305

While other pest control companies treat Termites and General Household Pest Control separately we at PestLoco uses an entirely different and innovative approach. We give you the option of combining those services under our PestLoco Total Protection Program, So Instead of charging you for General Household Pest Control and Termite protection we combine your services into one low-cost plan. Our programs are very affordable and start as low as 24.99 per month for more information please give us a call or visit our website at www.pestloco.com...

pest control (78)home inspection (6)animal removal (4)

11/20/2020

It was wonderful. Within a day my problem was gone. They were on time and gave me fair estimate and I got a discount from Angie's List. They wore masks and did the 6 ft distance which i really appreciated. I am going to refer anyone i know to this company and I plan to use them in the future for any pest control i need.

Description of Work
I had a nest of yellow jackets on my yard. they came out the very next day and the following Monday to double check that the job was done and didn't charge me for the follow up.

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

09/05/2020

Great Service. Great attitude. Great Professionalism. Great Value.

Description of Work
General Preventive Pest Control

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/19/2019

As a first time home buyer, I wanted to make sure everything ran smoothly during inspections. PestLoco came out to do our WDO inspection and answered all my questions alongside providing great customer service. Since they were so great during the inspection we are planning on using them yearly for pest control.

Description of Work
WDO Inspection for Home Buyer

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

01/14/2019

I scheduled an appointment over the phone, and then the appointment came and went. I called the technician and left a message 30 minutes past the appointment time. The technician never showed up or called. I received an email later that evening apologizing for the mixup in scheduling, and asking me to call them to reschedule. Unsatisfactory at every level to say the least.

Description of Work
Attic inspection

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

09/20/2018

Perfect. Technician provided info needed and I was able to do the work myself. I'll contract with PestLoco for another project because I'm so please with this first visit.

Description of Work
Advice on mice control

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

09/15/2018

Very helpful - inspection seemed thorough and they explained the findings along with several service options. We decided to get the termite treatment and quarterly pest control which gives us a 10-year termite warranty. They have been coming quarterly for several years now and are always professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Termite inspection

Category pest control,home inspection

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

12/20/2017

Robert and John came, inspected all around house before climbing up to attic for a close look around. After confirming it was indeed a squirrel problem, they secured likely points of entry; subsequently, we have not been subjected to the disquieting sounds of rodents in the attic. They were both personable and professional, obviously taking pride in being competent in what they do.

Description of Work
Needed to get rid of sound of squirrels scurrying around overhead in attic.

Work Completed On 12/20/2017

10/04/2017

The mouse problem was addressed very quickly after the visit.

Description of Work
We had a mouse problem.

06/28/2017

I asked them to let me know before they come and they said they couldn't do that.

Description of Work
They provided a Preventive Interior & Exterior Pest Treatment

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

05/25/2017

Robert responded quickly to our call and was very professional and thorough in his inspection. Although no termites were found there were other concerns that needed to be addressed. Robert was honest and said what needed to be done and what needed to be prioritized. He gave us a reasonable quote for the work. We plan on having the work done this summer and feel very confident in the abilities of P...

Description of Work
We were concerned about termites.

Work Completed On 04/19/2017

State Certified - Free Estimates - Local Tallahassee pest control, mosquitos, termites, termite inspection, bee removal, mice, rats, ants, hornets, bed bugs, pest, bee, ant control, termite, and much more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal