NRG Industries Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2010

Local remodeling company serving Tallahassee and surrounding areas for 30 years. Helping customers build their dreams in a professional and timely manner....

Projects

Screen Room Conversion

Screen Room Conversion

patio enclosures
 2020   32301

Reynolds Home Builders

Reynolds Home Builders

Debbie Reynolds and her team can build on to or remodel your home with eco-friendly products at affordable prices. Remodeling can be rewarding and increase your quality of life. They encourage clients to make decisions that will save money. Products like Icynene brand spray foam insulation, energy efficient HVAC systems, tank-less water heaters, quality insulated windows, low-e glass for windows and doors, and environmentally friendly products can contribute to a smaller carbon footprint. Using products that have good longevity, are healthy for your environment and save you money. A Short Autobiography about the founder of Reynolds Home Builders, Debbie Reynolds: I earned my contractor's license the good old fashioned way. I worked in the field swinging a hammer for five years. I worked for several local remodeling contractors. When work was thin for them I would hire on a framing crew. I like learning new things and the projects were extremely interesting and challenging. I knew that I wanted to be a remodeling contractor and when the time came, I passed the test. I encourage my homeowners to enjoy the experience that Reynolds Home Builders offers. Relax and let us do the hard part. This is your opportunity to create your environment and yes, have fun shopping. Additional phone - (866) 674-1532.

08/02/2020

NRG did a great job on our new deck and converting our screen porch to a beautiful vinyl sunroom. It is safe to say one if not both of the new spaces are used daily! It is a great addition and allows us to use the space in the FL heat!! @nrgindustries

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and sunroom

CATEGORY decks,sunrooms

03/02/2020

Made repairs quickly. Excellent customer service. Would not hesitate to use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen door handle replacement.

CATEGORY screen repair

10/11/2019

They actually were not available to do this job but the referral they gave me did an excellent job!! So I credit NRG for not just saying "No we can't do that". They were great and the referral called us immediately and they did the job within days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Facsia on side of car port

CATEGORY siding,sunrooms

08/16/2019

I am really disappointed in this company. I have had two House’s remodeled on the outside and spent many thousands of dollars with them. The reason I have used them are the products and quality of work preformed were great and I was very happy to have a extremely long warranty. Being a contractor myself with a very high end client base, I have referred hundreds of my customers to them over the pas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding on house, new porch railing, new sun room

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,siding,doors,sunrooms

08/17/2018

William and his staff were good to work with. Always professional and respectful. We are happy with our pool room and would definitely choose them again. They went the extra mile for us. Thank you NRG.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We built a pool room for an endless pool

CATEGORY decks

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We enjoyed working with you and hope you are able to enjoy your vinyl glass sunroom for many years to come!

Siding, window replacement, screen rooms, glass sunrooms, vinyl glass sunrooms, kitchen & bath remodel.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
$250 off on $5000 purchases (cannot combine offer)