NRG Industries Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2010

640 Capital Cir NE

Tallahassee, FL 32301

Local remodeling company serving Tallahassee and surrounding areas for 30 years. Helping customers build their dreams in a professional and timely manner....

Projects

Screen Room Conversion project
Screen Room Conversion

patio enclosures

202032301

08/02/2020

Gina Z.

NRG did a great job on our new deck and converting our screen porch to a beautiful vinyl sunroom. It is safe to say one if not both of the new spaces are used daily! It is a great addition and allows us to use the space in the FL heat!! @nrgindustries

Description of Work
Deck and sunroom

Category decks,sunrooms

03/02/2020

patricia C.

Made repairs quickly. Excellent customer service. Would not hesitate to use again.

Description of Work
Screen door handle replacement.

Category screen repair

10/11/2019

Sharon D.

They actually were not available to do this job but the referral they gave me did an excellent job!! So I credit NRG for not just saying "No we can't do that". They were great and the referral called us immediately and they did the job within days.

Description of Work
Facsia on side of car port

Category siding,sunrooms

08/16/2019

STEPHEN F.

I am really disappointed in this company. I have had two House’s remodeled on the outside and spent many thousands of dollars with them. The reason I have used them are the products and quality of work preformed were great and I was very happy to have a extremely long warranty. Being a contractor myself with a very high end client base, I have referred hundreds of my customers to them over the past 20 yrs. I will never refer another customer of mine and will never use this company again after being talked to so rudely by the owner William Strickland. The problem started with us calling about repair work to our sun room they built. After 1 year of trying to get someone out to look at the corrosion appearing on the wall attached to my back deck. We took pictures and sent them to bill, he stated that we must have used chemicals to clean our deck causing the problem. I assured him I did not uses chemicals and that it was only happing were they wrapped the aluminum around my pressure treated wood. He stated it would not cause a chemical reaction with pressure treated wood and he was not fixing it. I then said ok I need to get it fixed anyway, even being disappointed. I had other work to do at the house siding damage and a few other things. We called back and they sent a guy josh out to look at putting a new deck down and I showed the area of the room were it was falling apart corroding. He stated they should have never wrapped the aluminum around the PT deck it will cause a chemical reaction and fall apart. So the owner Bill gives me a call back and says Josh is a great employee butt has a 10 th grade education , and he can assure me that he owns 100 percent of his company and will not fix the issue and he would prefer that I call someone else. WELL I did and they all agree it is your company’s fault and you should have taken care of the minor issue and never put aluminum around PT wood. I can’t believe the way you treat your customers. I can promise you I have never treated mine that way I would have done the other work and had my guys fix the sorry workmanship. Oh yea I didn’t even ask you to do it for free, I said I would pay your estimate On the bill cause I’m in a bind and needed it done. Then the rude comment came. I really don’t want to fix your problems. GET SOMEONE ELSE. What kind of a customer service is this. I will never refer your company again. Stay away people!!!! ONE more thing, I would never talk about my employees that way, can’t believe anyone works for you!!!

Description of Work
Siding on house, new porch railing, new sun room

Category decks,remodeling,siding,doors,sunrooms

08/17/2018

James A.

William and his staff were good to work with. Always professional and respectful. We are happy with our pool room and would definitely choose them again. They went the extra mile for us. Thank you NRG.

Description of Work
We built a pool room for an endless pool

Category decks

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We enjoyed working with you and hope you are able to enjoy your vinyl glass sunroom for many years to come!

11/01/2017

Darlene A.

I have now seen for myself why NRG has maintained its reputation for excellence throughout its many successful years in business. Exceptional service from my first phone inquiry to completion of the job and afterwards. Thorough explanation of the work to be done and the steps that were being taken along the way to achieve the best result for my older house, which in my opinion was a bit overdue for the work that it needed. Helpful advice, and also suggested and implemented a positive and very noticeable change to the trim at the front of the house, without changing the terms of the original contract. Now the exterior siding and trim is back in great shape and front of the house is more attractive than it has ever been. (got a compliment from a passerby the very first day). The quality of work was outstanding. And surprisingly, they are even pickier than I am about making sure that everything they do is done exactly right and with precision. Couldn’t be happier with the experience and the way my house looks. It was a pleasure to work with the Stricklands and their staff at NRG. I recommend them to anyone who needs work done in their area of expertise and I would welcome the opportunity to work with them again myself.

Description of Work
Siding and trim repair and replacement, hardie board and wood.

Category siding

08/15/2017

Kelley H.

It went well and looks much better. We used the existing frame that we had. They had to clean out corrosion inside the frame, but were able to use it. We were pleased.

Description of Work
Porch was rescreened and a new screen door was installed.

Category screen repair,sunrooms

07/18/2017

Siouxniqua S.

I got the window upgraded from galaxy windows to hurricane, wind resistant sun windows. I replaced all the windows with the hurricane protection, sunblock protection. They were good. I remember thinking when the wind starts blowing this time, it won't be a gap for them to blow through.

Description of Work
I got the windows upgraded to energy efficient windows.

Category replacement windows

05/23/2017

joanne S.

Any major renovations come with challenges, especially long distance. It was pretty smooth all things considered, I moved into what is basically a new house.

Description of Work
Everything, I bought a home built in 1970 in its original state. The house had great bones but definitely needed updating. I dealt with NRG long distance, I was selling my home in South Florida. My requirements for moving to North Florida were to have a garage and outdoor living space. William came recommended by my realtor. NRG had done renovation on his parents home here in Tallahassee. I wanted a porch, at that point in time I did not know how bad the pollen can be, William recommended an all season room. I love it, I spend most of my time in my extended living space. NRG remodeled my entire house, did a fabulous job. There was never a time that my calls and concerns were not responded too and resolved immediately. I moved to Tallahassee in November 2016, any of my questions or concerns are still responded too in the same professional manner. Thank you to the NRG team.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,doors,sunrooms,patios

02/12/2017

Karin B.

Very fast and efficient! Gene Strickland was terrific.

Description of Work
Replaced screen deck, damaged house boards, and lattice due to Hurricane Hermine.

Category decks,screen repair,sunrooms

Reynolds Home Builders

Debbie Reynolds and her team can build on to or remodel your home with eco-friendly products at affordable prices. Remodeling can be rewarding and increase your quality of life. They encourage clients to make decisions that will save money. Products like Icynene brand spray foam insulation, energy efficient HVAC systems, tank-less water heaters, quality insulated windows, low-e glass for windows and doors, and environmentally friendly products can contribute to a smaller carbon footprint. Using products that have good longevity, are healthy for your environment and save you money. A Short Autobiography about the founder of Reynolds Home Builders, Debbie Reynolds: I earned my contractor's license the good old fashioned way. I worked in the field swinging a hammer for five years. I worked for several local remodeling contractors. When work was thin for them I would hire on a framing crew. I like learning new things and the projects were extremely interesting and challenging. I knew that I wanted to be a remodeling contractor and when the time came, I passed the test. I encourage my homeowners to enjoy the experience that Reynolds Home Builders offers. Relax and let us do the hard part. This is your opportunity to create your environment and yes, have fun shopping. Additional phone - (866) 674-1532.

Bill Bond Construction

Give us a call for your general remodeling projects!

A1A seamless gutters

Full Gutter Services and Repair / Gutter and Roof Cleaning. I have been in the business for 11 years, fully insured and licensed. Professional Staff with Satisfaction Guaranteed.

CRC1332374
    08/21/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    $250 off on $5000 purchases (cannot combine offer)

Siding, window replacement, screen rooms, glass sunrooms, vinyl glass sunrooms, kitchen & bath remodel.