MLP Tractor Work LLC

With Angi since April 2012

Concrete Plus

Concrete Plus is a single owner family operated business. We've been operating in Tallahassee over 15 years, specializing in concrete tear outs and re-pouring. NOW OFFERING: Bush Hogging, Excavating, Grading, Debris Removal, Filling In Pools, and Land Clearing! Call today for more information! We give Senior citizen,military and law enforcement discounts.

D & R Concrete of Florida LLC

With over 20 years of professional concrete experience, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. Another Quality Job Done by D&R Concrete of Florida LLC.

Louis Ward Concrete

Family owned and operated in Tallahassee and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We work to exceed your expectations! Specializing in residential needs - driveway replacement and/or repair, parking pads, pole barns, patios and decks etc. big jobs and small jobs. Licensed and insured. All of our work is guaranteed and customer satisfaction is our primary focus. Please give us a call to talk about your project and see how we can help. WE ARE NOW OFFERING TRACTOR/BACKHOE WORK Digging, clearing, stump removal, large animal burial, etc. Additional email - karenward314@gmail.com.

Offers by Louis Ward Concrete on Angi

09/08/2015

Robert B.

I am so pleased to have found Mike on Angie's list. His prices were very reasonable; he did everything he promised when promised; and he did excellent work. He was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Removed and repoured two driveway sections; removed wood deck and poured patio; cut down two trees and trimmed a third tree.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,tree service

01/25/2015

Robert B.

Mike was great. He was easy to work with, did high quality work, was honest and reliable, and charged us a very reasonable rate for his services. I would definitely use him again, and would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Replaced two driveway sections, trimmed trees, removed old deck, poured concrete patio.

12/30/2014

Wallace G.

Proffessional, quality work. Would definitely use the company again and recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
Road grading service

07/22/2014

David H.

Description of Work
Dug out, formed up and poured concrete slab under carport.Concrete form was not very uniform in depth. I had to level the dirt inside the form.I should not have to do this after picking from Angie's List!

03/29/2014

Excellent work.

Description of Work
They removed two large sections of our driveway that were damaged due to tree roots. Removed the roots and replaced, concrete, those sections giving us a nice heightened area near road so that water would not come down the drive. Also they installed a barrier wall, drains and piping to manage water issues.

03/05/2014

Beverly S.

They were very reasonable. They were the lowest estimate I got. They came right away and they did a good job. They were timely and efficient. They were good.

Description of Work
I used the tree service and concrete - pouring and repair service of MLP Tractor Work LLC.

03/18/2013

Camy K.

Mike came out and game me an estimate and it was very good so he started work that evening. Within 2 days I had a nice beautiful sidewalk and my husband remarked that is was very professionally done. The person doing the work advise on care and how to keep it in good condition. Also advised on how to fixed some drainage issues. We have had them out for other work and it has been exceptional. They are coming out again to do our driveway in the near future.

Description of Work
Sidewalk from front of home to back of house, about 60 feet and extension of front pad, also pad for garbage can.

04/09/2012

Camy K.

I called Mike, owner of MLP Tractor Work, on Friday morning and asked him for a quote on pouring a 60 foot sidewalk for our home. He came out within a few hours and provided an estimate on the spot. His price was more than reasonable and he offered several options. I talked with my husband and called him back within the hour. To my surprise he could do the work that day and within another hour or so his workers were at my home preparing the sidewalk to be poured. They were very hard workers and very professional. By 9pm that night we had a nice newly poured sidewalk that was really more than I expected in quality. I would highly recommend MLP for any concrete work.

Description of Work
MLP poured a 60 foot sidewalk from our front drive way to our back deck area.

04/05/2012

Georgia M.

They could do whatever we wanted done and were very flexible. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They trimmed trees, brought in fill, and patched a concrete driveway.

MLP Tractor Work LLC