Lawn Pros of Tallahassee

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2012

We provide professional Landscaping for the homes and businesses in the Tallahassee area. Contact us today for a free estimate! We offer contracted and one time only services,...

Lawn Kickers llc

Locally Owned & Operated Licensed & Insured Free Estimates Serving Residential & Commercial Properties with all lawn and yard care needs including but not limited to cutting grass, edging side walkes and driveways, weed eating, trimming hedges and small trees, cleaning fence lines, storm cleanup. Also provide pressure washing for houses, driveways, sidewalks, garages, and more! Discounts for Veterans, Active Military, First Responders, Senior Citizens, and Service Plan Customers.

The Lawn Johns LLC

The Lawn Johns was established on March 1, 2004. The two owners, Marc Waller and Brian Uryga, decided to go into business together. We actually started using Brian's truck until it broke down a month later, then we had to run the business out of the trunk of our cars! We persevered, and God helped us through the rough times. We eventually got our own truck and then trailer - all the way up to commercial-grade equipment, which enables us to handle jobs more efficiently and in a timely manner. Although we are still good friends, Brian has been led to move on to other business ventures. The Lawn Johns prides itself in providing top-quality lawn care at affordable prices and is a company you can trust! FOR FREE ESTIMATES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE @ www.thelawnjohns.com

Blessed Lawncare Service

Will hire subcontractors & employees. Charges by the job.

04/13/2017

Lawn Pros have been taking care of my lawn for years, maybe as many as 10 years, In all that time I have been satisfied with the service. I have occasionally asked them to do extra pruning and trimming and they have always done a good job. I recommend them to friends. Their pricing is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Regular lawn service.

05/28/2015

Description of Work
Marc and crew are wonderful! I'm disabled and cannot perform yard work. They did an excellent job of cleaning up yard when I moved in, and have kept it looking great! They were kind enough to change service dates to ensure a nice-looking yard and deck for my housewarming party. I highly recommend Lawn Johns!

04/25/2014

My experience with them was excellent. They attend, listen and follow through the crop, very courteous and they communicate very well too. They're excellent.

Description of Work
Lawn Pros of Tallahassee did landscape design and did some maintenance of some shrubs and flower beds for me.

Category landscaping,lawn service

03/16/2014

I received a quote on my door. It was not something I was interested in, but I was appreciative that it came so quickly.

Description of Work
Provided a quote.

07/31/2013

Lawn Pros of Tallahassee did such a good job the first time that after I saw how great he did I called him back and told him he did such a good job I have more work for him to do. I love him.

Description of Work
Lawn Pros of Tallahassee did lawn work for me.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Lawn Care Lawn Maintenance Lawn Service Commercial & Residential Lawn Care Landscaping