H&H Construction and Restoration Services, Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2015

H&H Construction and Restoration Services, Inc. is a family owned business since 2008. We have skilled employees on staff while specialty services are sub contracted to contractors we have used for many years and have built relationships with to achieve our quality standards....

R Solution

Your home is your biggest investment, and as such, should always be kept in pristine condition. Easy painting and carpentry projects in your home can raise your resale value with little investment on your part. When you simply don't have the time or the energy to work on enhancing your house, a skilled aide is only a phone call away. Here at R. Solution LLC , our objective is to make every Tallahassee, FL home beautiful with fast and affordable solutions. We would like to provide you with everything you need for your home or business improvements, including painting and carpentry solutions. Whether the job is big or small, we guarantee to consistently do it right the first time.

Offers by R Solution on Angi
G & S Fence

Our goal at G &S Fence is to provide the best quality fencing and outdoor renovations to homeowners, and businesses in the Tallahassee area and southern Georgia. We specialize in: Fences , Arbors, Decks, Pergolas, Outdoor kitchens, Screened porches, Commercial projects of all types and Pavers Whether you desire custom fencing, vinyl fence, PVC, metal, wood, or chain link fence, the team at G & S Fence & Deck will provide service and customer satisfaction unsurpassed in Tallahassee, FL. We understand every client is unique, we listen to your wishes, and together with you, professionally craft a product that will bring you years of enjoyment and privacy. Please call us and visit our website for more information about how we can serve you.

Reynolds Home Builders

Debbie Reynolds and her team can build on to or remodel your home with eco-friendly products at affordable prices. Remodeling can be rewarding and increase your quality of life. They encourage clients to make decisions that will save money. Products like Icynene brand spray foam insulation, energy efficient HVAC systems, tank-less water heaters, quality insulated windows, low-e glass for windows and doors, and environmentally friendly products can contribute to a smaller carbon footprint. Using products that have good longevity, are healthy for your environment and save you money. A Short Autobiography about the founder of Reynolds Home Builders, Debbie Reynolds: I earned my contractor's license the good old fashioned way. I worked in the field swinging a hammer for five years. I worked for several local remodeling contractors. When work was thin for them I would hire on a framing crew. I like learning new things and the projects were extremely interesting and challenging. I knew that I wanted to be a remodeling contractor and when the time came, I passed the test. I encourage my homeowners to enjoy the experience that Reynolds Home Builders offers. Relax and let us do the hard part. This is your opportunity to create your environment and yes, have fun shopping. Additional phone - (866) 674-1532.

07/14/2020

It was very pleasant. They were very professional and friendly. The ideas that they came out were better than mine. I would recommend them. Their cost was less for the quality of work that they have. They have good quality of work.

Description of Work
They reconstructed 2 bathroom and redid my bedroom.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

02/18/2017

They made everything safe. They were very professional. Very good experience. These guys made my deck safe.

Description of Work
They built new decks and got needed permits.

Category decks

05/13/2016

Category home inspection

02/04/2016

Where do I start! Jack and his crew were amazing! My wife and I moved to Tallahassee from South Florida and I found H & H right here on Angie's List. From the moment I first met with Jack he educated us through the process, took pictures, and laid an outline as to what would be done and the timeline it would take to finish the job. The can-do attitude of his team was evident from day 1. Not one de...

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel, fire pit installation, french door installation, and fence repair

Category home inspection

Services offered: General Contracting, Home Construction, Home Design, Remodeling, Additions, Water and Fire Damage repair, Water extraction and Dryout services, Home Inspections, Roof Inspections, Wind Mitigation, Four Point inspections, Commercial remodeling, Wood Decks, Trex Decks, Kitchen and Bath remodeling

Mobile home repairs