BOWDEN'S CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2010

4.3

Locally owned and operated since 1998, Bowden's Carpet Cleaning Inc. prides itself on providing our customers with professional service while also educating them on their carpet needs. Our technicians are IICRC certified. We've been named Tallahassee's Best Carpet Cleaner for 2009 & 2010 by the residents of Leon County....

11/14/2016

Both crews scheduled to arrive between 9-9:30 am. One carpet cleaner showed up. Cleaning initially appeared to be acceptable, but he did not move any piece of furniture to clean behind/under as other carpet cleaners do. I'm not complaining about large dressers, etc., but a couple of end tables and a floor lamp would have been reasonable. Carpet was left so saturated that it took over 2 days to dry...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered "whole house special"--Carpet cleaning and pressure washing.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,pressure washing

10/05/2016

They're prompt, thorough  and conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

08/24/2016

Took about three weeks to get the appointment, I called the day before to make sure all was in order since it was a rental house and not at my home. They did not show up, did not call, did not answer the two messages I left asking what had happened. Did not call the next day to explain. Pretty unprofessional and that's all I need to say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

04/05/2016

They were on time and responsive. It looked very good when they finished but it seemed like some of the old stains came back after it dried. I probably would not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bowden's Carpet Cleaning. They did carpet cleaning.

03/28/2016

Great. The carpets still look and smell good three months later (complete with the usual high traffic and dogs). I will call Bowden's again for our carpet and tile cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all of the main traffic carpet areas cleaned, including one bedroom, the hallway, den, living room, and family room. We have indoor dogs and lots of traffic, and I requested heavy-duty spot treatments. The tech arrived about 20 minutes early, which was great, and quickly got to work after we walked through each room and discussed the job. He worked quickly and thoroughly. He was pleasant, professional, and careful with our furnishings (I did not need furniture moved). The rugs looked and smelled great when the tech finished. I ran the a/c overnight to remove the dampness. I also ran a floor fan on the couple of more heavily treated spots. I also requested and received a quote to steam clean our tile and grout (kitchen/foyer). The price was reasonable and I will schedule that job next.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

We offer steam cleaning, bonnet deep scrub cleaning, upholstery cleaning, ceramic tile & grout cleaning, Oriental rug cleaning(Picked up & delivered), Red Stain removal, Pet acid rinse, Scotch Guarding and Mattress cleaning. Commerical & Residential

Replace Carpet