Painting Dimensions Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2013

Awards & Badges

5416 NW 92 Ave

Sunrise, FL 33351

**2016 Super Service Award Winner!** Painting Dimensions is a South Florida based company. We are licensed and insured. Painting Dimensions is a residential, commercial, interior and exterior painting company. Prior to establishing Painting Dimensions the founder and owner worked in this field for over fifteen years, and is also a certified Residential Home Inspector. We are an OSHA certified company....

house painting (116)pressure washing (60)interior painting (23)roof cleaning (19)decks & porches (9)wallpaper removal (3)drywall (3)epoxy flooring (2)

05/12/2021

Excellent workmanship, reasonable price, and great result. Sheldon and his crew are very easy to do business with! Very timely and efficient. I will recommend them to all my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2021

03/14/2021

My house came out looking fantastic after being prepped and painted by Painting Dimensions. The owner Sheldon and his crew were meticulous to the last detail. At my initial contact with Painting Dimensions, the owner Sheldon offered to come by the same day to discuss and put together an estimate. During our conversation I learned he's very knowledgeable about this industry having been in it for a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior residential house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2021

My crew and i would like to thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. I want to thank you for the business and look forward to serving you in the future with any of your painting needs. Thank you again

03/03/2021

Sheldon and his crew were fantastic. From the initial inspection, subsequent hiring through completion took less than a week in my circumstance. The roof and exterior of my 1850 sq. ft. house was a mess with lots of mold and fading paint from this harsh south Florida climate. Now it looks brand new. I would definitely choose Painting Dimensions again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure cleaning of roof and home exterior; exterior paint.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

03/02/2021

Sheldon and his crew were complete professionals. They completed the job quickly, with care and concern for my property, and left the job site clean afterwards. Sheldon is very knowledgeable and is receptive to all questions or concerns. I would recommend him without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staining of 175' of wood fence

CATEGORY decks,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2021

01/29/2021

Sheldon and his crew did an excellent job. Sheldon is very professional and gave good recommendations. His crew is skilled and detailed. Very happy and would absolutely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint house exterior

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

12/11/2020

Sheldon and his team were amazing! We are so happy with our newly painted house!!! Sheldon helped us select a color and also he had a team repair some items on the house prior to painting. He was so professional and they took very good care with our house and all of our belongings. The house is beautiful and I would highly recommend Painting Dimensions!!! We plan to use Sheldon and his team for fu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

Photo for Painting Dimensions Inc - 5416 NW 92 Ave, Sunrise, FL - 39079261

11/25/2020

Perfect. Sheldon and his team were very professional and knowledgeable. Our house looks great thanks to Sheldon and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/21/2020

Sheldon and his staff did a top notch job. Very professional and courteous. I had a few small requests which was not a problem at all. I will recommend to friends family and neighbors. Thanks. Joe Libero

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of house outside

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

Photo for Painting Dimensions Inc - 5416 NW 92 Ave, Sunrise, FL - 39040255

11/13/2020

They did an amazing job I’m super happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We painted the front and sides

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

Photo for Painting Dimensions Inc - 5416 NW 92 Ave, Sunrise, FL - 39023633

My crew and i would like to thank you for the wonderful review.It was a pleasure doing business with you.I want to thank you for the business and look forward to serving you in the future with any of your painting needs.Thank you again.

10/29/2020

Painting Dimensions is a great company. Completely reliable. Sheldon made it easy to get an estimate and set up painting dates. He was flexible when I added in items to be done. His team showed up on time, worked hard and efficiently, and finished right on time. They left everything clean and pristine. Painting Dimensions did a great job on our exterior a couple of years ago which is why we used t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bedroom and bath painting, doors, frames, etc.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

pressure washing, roof cleaning, wallpaper removal, wallpapering, painting - exterior & interior, Epoxy Garage Floor Coating (with our without decorative flakes) and Clear Protective Coating, Faux Woodgrain Finishing, Painting on Custom Trim work, baseboards, window trim, chair rails, and crown molding.