Broward Property Maintenance

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2015

2256 NW 81st Avenue

Sunrise, FL 33322

Need a reliable local efficient handyman? Have been building and remolding homes in Broward County since 1996. For small projects you can send a list of things that need to be done; such as, drywall repair (mold remediation), interior doors and trim, shelving, light fixtures, assembling furniture, etc, basically anything that is broken. This can be covered under my daily handyman special for $225.00. You get 1 guy for 4 hours.. Estimates are provided for larger projects such as remodeling bathrooms, kitchens and other rooms in your home. Don't hesitate to call if you want the best of the best. Warm regards, Angelo...

handyman (111)drywall (17)door installation (13)interior painting (9)ceiling fan installation (9)woodworking (9)window treatment (6)closet design (5)general contractors (5)home remodeling (4)house painting (3)mailbox repair (1)

08/26/2021

It went beautifully. I am very happy. Work was completed super professionally.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

Thank you for allowing me to work on your property. Looking forward to helping you out in the future.

03/09/2021

Angelo and his helper Kush were amazing! They always arrived early and finished the job in the exact time frame they said they would. They were very efficient workers and did in incredible job . I am extremely pleased. So pleased I plan on hiring them again !!!!

Description of Work
New baseboards and drywall

Category contractors,drywall

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Thank you. It’s A pleasure working in your home.

07/21/2020

Angelo did a great job creating two new attic access holes in my house. He was clean and courteous and talked me through any adjustment that needed to be done to the original plan and asked for my approval for changes. Price was also very reasonable and the quality of work was great too. I recommend him!

Description of Work
Attic access holes

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to work on your home. It was a pleasure.

06/23/2020

He showed up on-time ready to work. We reviewed the expectations and he began the list of tasks. Angelo works efficiently without a mess. Floor looks as if there was never an stain. This is the 3rd time using him and each time is as good as the first. Will use his services for years to come.

Description of Work
Repair laminate flooring

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Review for Broward Property Maintenance - 2256 NW 81st Avenue, Sunrise, FL - 38664471

Thank you so much for keeping me in mind. I really appreciate the work. Great luck in your new beautiful house.

05/22/2020

He fixed everything and more. Absolutely the best handyman in the business. Work is excellent, he was on time and cleaned up any mess made.Would hire again in a second.

Description of Work
Fix the mess created by another contractor

Category contractors,handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Thank you for your kind review. It was an honor working in your home. It was also a great pleasure getting to know you a little bit.

03/30/2020

Angello was very highly skilled .He always kept us informed as he went along with the project was personable and very quick with his quality work .We were more than impressed , will use him again and recommend him to others .

Description of Work
Door repair/drilling , dry wall , painting

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

Thank you for allowing me to work in your home. It was an honor.

01/26/2020

Initially I asked Angelo to make repairs to a bathroom vanity of one of my tenants. He replied promptly and scheduled the work, and showed up on a timely basis. The vanity was old and was beyond repair, so Angelo accompanied me to a store, picked up the correct size and model vanity and sink and installed the unit. When he needed additional supply, he just asked for additional $25 for his labor. I...

Description of Work
Installation of bathroom vanity

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

Thank you, for letting me work on one of your properties. It was an honor!

01/13/2020

The job was completed exactly as ordered.

Description of Work
Extend an existing closet about one foot in order to accommodate a stacking washer/dryer. Angelo takes pride in his work.

Category closet systems,drywall,picture framing,handyman service,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

Thank you for allowing me to work in your home.

10/23/2019

If you can afford to miss work and have someone mess up your schedule use him. I used Angelo once and liked him. The second time I used him for two windows. He tore the first one out and said he had to go and could be back in a few days to install... he always has to leave and pick up his child. I said you are not leaving an open window for days at my house plus hurricane Dorian was coming. He got...

Description of Work
Put up hurricane shutter rack in garage

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

I have [Member Information Removed] chain of text messages to prove that you are lying. I never said I’d be there at four or 5 o’clock. I told you I may be able to fit you in after I was done with my job. I told you I would come straight there after I was done with my job. Which I did. I called you immediately when I was done with my job you did not answer. I then decided to go to your house the c...

10/15/2019

Angel John is prompt, courteous and professional. He responded to my quote request the same day. Angelo called the day before to confirm the appointment and arrived at the scheduled time. Before starting the job, he took the time to clearly explain the procedure and the cost. Angelo worked quickly and efficiently and completed the job ahead of schedule. He cleaned up afterwards and left the area i...

Description of Work
Replace damaged drywall and remove roof leak stains.

Category drywall,handyman service

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

Thank you for letting me work in your home. It was an honor.

Broward Property Maintenance is here to beautify your home, or just maintain it. We offer a slew of services, they are...painting, drywall repair, bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, any interior remodeling, molding-(crown, trim and baseboard). Hanging ceiling fans(basic electric) i.e., changing old outlets and cover plates.Shelving,closet systems.Assembling furniture. Basically anything that needs to be repaired we can help you with. Owned and operated by a professional finished carpenter.

We do not offer any extensive Electrical work, plumbing or roofing.