Broward Property Maintenance

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2015

2256 NW 81st Avenue

Sunrise, FL 33322

Need a reliable local efficient handyman? Have been building and remolding homes in Broward County since 1996. For small projects you can send a list of things that need to be done; such as, drywall repair (mold remediation), interior doors and trim, shelving, light fixtures, assembling furniture, etc, basically anything that is broken. This can be covered under my daily handyman special for $225.00. You get 1 guy for 4 hours.. Estimates are provided for larger projects such as remodeling bathrooms, kitchens and other rooms in your home. Don't hesitate to call if you want the best of the best. Warm regards, Angelo...

08/26/2021

Sheryl H.

It went beautifully. I am very happy. Work was completed super professionally.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service

Thank you for allowing me to work on your property. Looking forward to helping you out in the future.

03/09/2021

Laraine H.

Angelo and his helper Kush were amazing! They always arrived early and finished the job in the exact time frame they said they would. They were very efficient workers and did in incredible job . I am extremely pleased. So pleased I plan on hiring them again !!!!

Description of Work
New baseboards and drywall

Category contractors, drywall

Thank you. It’s A pleasure working in your home.

07/21/2020

Anthony C.

Angelo did a great job creating two new attic access holes in my house. He was clean and courteous and talked me through any adjustment that needed to be done to the original plan and asked for my approval for changes. Price was also very reasonable and the quality of work was great too. I recommend him!

Description of Work
Attic access holes

Category drywall, handyman service, woodworking

Thank you for the opportunity to work on your home. It was a pleasure.

06/23/2020

Artrice S.

He showed up on-time ready to work. We reviewed the expectations and he began the list of tasks. Angelo works efficiently without a mess. Floor looks as if there was never an stain. This is the 3rd time using him and each time is as good as the first. Will use his services for years to come.

Description of Work
Repair laminate flooring

Category handyman service

Thank you so much for keeping me in mind. I really appreciate the work. Great luck in your new beautiful house.

05/22/2020

Steven S.

He fixed everything and more. Absolutely the best handyman in the business. Work is excellent, he was on time and cleaned up any mess made.Would hire again in a second.

Description of Work
Fix the mess created by another contractor

Category contractors, handyman service, home remodeling

Thank you for your kind review. It was an honor working in your home. It was also a great pleasure getting to know you a little bit.

03/30/2020

Robert L.

Angello was very highly skilled .He always kept us informed as he went along with the project was personable and very quick with his quality work .We were more than impressed , will use him again and recommend him to others .

Description of Work
Door repair/drilling , dry wall , painting

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters, doors

Thank you for allowing me to work in your home. It was an honor.

01/26/2020

Michael D.

Initially I asked Angelo to make repairs to a bathroom vanity of one of my tenants. He replied promptly and scheduled the work, and showed up on a timely basis. The vanity was old and was beyond repair, so Angelo accompanied me to a store, picked up the correct size and model vanity and sink and installed the unit. When he needed additional supply, he just asked for additional $25 for his labor. I would have paid him that amount myself without him asking. Angelo is a nice gentleman with reasonable prices and good work ethics. I would recommend him to all who need handyman work done.

Description of Work
Installation of bathroom vanity

Category handyman service

Thank you, for letting me work on one of your properties. It was an honor!

01/13/2020

Bob F.

The job was completed exactly as ordered.

Description of Work
Extend an existing closet about one foot in order to accommodate a stacking washer/dryer. Angelo takes pride in his work.

Category closet systems, drywall, picture framing, handyman service, woodworking, doors

Thank you for allowing me to work in your home.

10/23/2019

lisa B.

If you can afford to miss work and have someone mess up your schedule use him. I used Angelo once and liked him. The second time I used him for two windows. He tore the first one out and said he had to go and could be back in a few days to install... he always has to leave and pick up his child. I said you are not leaving an open window for days at my house plus hurricane Dorian was coming. He got upset and then miraculously found a way for someone to deal with his kid and did BOTH windows for $600.00 Today he was scheduled to make a hurricane rack in our garage. Simple job. He said he had another job and would come after that job was done and he told me AROUND 4/5 pm. I did not want to do it that late but I agreed. I told him just not around noon as I had a conference call I COULD NOT MISS. Then around 11:20 am he texts and comes by the house??? and says he is done early...not my fault. I told him I had that conference call at noon HE KNEW about it. Then he says he has to pick up his kid- AGAIN WITH THE KID- and he will have to come another day. Angelo thinks everyone has all their days off to cater to his schedule and his kid. I will not be using him anymore it is just too much hassle and he messes up my schedule without a care in the world. DONE! updated: 11/21/2019 In response to your RUDE remark I wish I could post all the texts and phone conversation where you told me it would be around 4-5 pm. Again even though I didn't want to make it that late in the day. You also knew I had a phone meeting that I cancelled when you cancelled me and you still didn't come before you had to pick up your kid. You never gave me time to answer you , you just cancelled your babysitter. WHY? Why didn't you give the client time to call you back. Because you are always in a rush, not wanting to work, need to deal with your kid when clearly you stated in your text that the babysitter was going to pick him up. Angelo you are always trying to make more money. The ceiling you painted still has areas you missed with the paint. The windows you installed you wanted to leave me with an open/no window house when hurricane Dorian was on it's way...then you threw a fit, got someone to pick up your kid AGAIN and finished two windows for $600.00. YOU ARE LYING! SHAME ON YOU! Makes me so angry. And you should reread your profile on Angies List you have your hours as 8 TO 2!!! NOW WHO IS LYING. I am done with you and your ----. BEWARE WHEN YOU USE HIM!!

Description of Work
Put up hurricane shutter rack in garage

Category handyman service

I have [Member Information Removed] chain of text messages to prove that you are lying. I never said I’d be there at four or 5 o’clock. I told you I may be able to fit you in after I was done with my job. I told you I would come straight there after I was done with my job. Which I did. I called you immediately when I was done with my job you did not answer. I then decided to go to your house the car was in the driveway, I rang the doorbell you did not answer. My hours strictly state 9 AM to 1 PM. Why would I tell you four or 5 o’clock. Only stipulation was that you had [Member Information Removed] meeting at 12 o’clock. Lack of communication is what this is all about. You not answering your phone or your doorbell caused all this. I wish I could publish the chain of text messages. It would just show how foolish you are acting because you didn’t get your way. I never told you four or 5 o’clock. I apologize that my son is [Member Information Removed] priority over you

10/15/2019

Ronald B.

Angel John is prompt, courteous and professional. He responded to my quote request the same day. Angelo called the day before to confirm the appointment and arrived at the scheduled time. Before starting the job, he took the time to clearly explain the procedure and the cost. Angelo worked quickly and efficiently and completed the job ahead of schedule. He cleaned up afterwards and left the area in excellent condition. I highly recommend Angelo.

Description of Work
Replace damaged drywall and remove roof leak stains.

Category drywall, handyman service

Thank you for letting me work in your home. It was an honor.

09/29/2019

Carol S.

Great job by Angelo. Very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I needed 2 bathroom ceilings painted and 2 ceiling fans and a bathroom light hung.

09/13/2019

John S.

Angelo was exceptional from the first phone call to the final completion of the job. I needed some drywall repair where the air conditioner installer had removed part of the door jamb so the new air handler would fit into the closet. Angelo quickly scoped the work that needed to be done while on the phone, came to my home the next morning at the time promised, worked quickly and did a very nice job fixing the drywall. It was all done, dry and smooth within a few hours. It looked great! He was very cordial and a gentleman during the entire process. I will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Drywall Repair

Category closet systems, drywall, handyman service, remodeling

Working for you was a pleasure. Thank you for the opportunity to work on your home. It was an honor.

09/11/2019

Sarah L.

WONDERFUL, wonderful, wonderful! He offers suggestions so the work will look better. He is timely and works fast keeping up great quality. Absolutely terrific!

Description of Work
I needed several things done at my home including painting, baseboard replacement, electrical outlets, range hood, the list goes on.

Category handyman service

It’s a pleasure working for you. Thank you for allowing me to work on your beautiful home .

08/23/2019

Lisa S.

Everything was great. I am so relieved to have found Angelo who did all the work. He gave us upfront information on cost, saved us money by reassessing one of the repairs we had requested, texted when he was coming and showed up on time. He is very courteous and worked quickly and efficiently, yet with attention to detail. I will be asking him to come back for other jobs we need done. I am keeping a running list. Angelo John is completely dependable and fairly priced.

Description of Work
We needed some handyman work done in the garage, some painting, installing organizers, repairing an outlet box, etc.

Category handyman service

Thank you so much for letting me work in your home. I appreciate the kind words.

05/21/2019

Doriano D.

Angelo did a great job. He works super fast, clean, knowledgeable and punctual. If you need an excellent handyman Angelo is the man.

Description of Work
Remove and install new drywall in living room, putty, sand and paint. Install baseboards

Category drywall, handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

Thank you, for allowing me to work in your home. It was my pleasure.

05/09/2019

Barbara B.

He did a great job. Would recommend him to anyone that needs 4 hours of work.

Description of Work
He only works 4 hours a day not 8 as advertised. He installed a fan and installed a garbage disposal.

Category handyman service, ceiling fans

Thank you for your review. It was an honor working in your home. Don’t forget the showerhead that I installed. Don’t forget the wall that I made nice and flat for you. Don’t forget looking under the sink to see if we can get that to work. It was a pleasure working with you! Hope to see you again in the future.

04/26/2019

Didn't hire - but they were very professional when answering and being honest about not being able to schedule on my time table - which is very rushed.

Description of Work
Small Jobs - Hanging some things around the house

04/22/2019

erika F.

Excellent work! Angelo not only did a great job, he was professional, on time and honest. I asked him to do another job, and he said he would just be taking my money, that it was not worth it. That kind of integrity is unheard of in South Florida! Most of all he was very fast to respond to my inquires. I text him many times about different jobs, for several months. He was always very, very quick to reply to all my questions including giving me a ballpark estimate for the jobs. I will certainly use him again

Description of Work
Painting front doors and walkway

Category handyman service, house painters

03/19/2019

Diane B.

Angelo arrived promptly, was courteous, professional and fast. They fixed a water stained ceiling with Kilz and also installed various curtain rods and other wall hangings. They actually completed way more things on my “honey do” list than i expected and I was delighted. The price was great, they were fast and cleaned up afterwards. Good people, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Painting and installation of Curtain Rods

Category handyman service

Thank you. It was a pleasure working for you.

01/29/2019

Linda S.

My daughter used BPM for several odd jobs around the house (painting, assembly, installation, etc) and both men did a phenomenal job. They were prompt, worked quickly, acted professionally, and did quality work. She plans to hire them again for future projects and highly recommends them to anyone looking for Handymen service.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous Handyman Services

Category closet systems, handyman service, window treatments, mailbox repair, house painters

Thank you for the great feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you. Warm regards, BPM

12/14/2018

Lisa S.

This entire project from beginning to end was exceptional. Angelo and his helper showed up early everyday and worked through the entire day. They were extremely professional and the place is even cleaner than before he began the work. The bathroom looks amazing! This is definitely the best tile guy I've ever used. Perfection has been achieved for sure.

Description of Work
Bathroom tile and paint

Category handyman service

Thank you for the opportunity to work in your home. Hope you enjoy your new bathroom.Have a HAPPY holiday!!!

10/10/2018

Paula R.

I was very impressed with the whole experience. I was contacted very quickly and made an appointment for the following week. He called me the day before to confirm our appointment. All the work was completed well and quickly. He brought all the tools needed and cleaned up each project when it was completed. I am already planning the things I want done in the next few weeks. Highly recommend Broward Property Maintenance!

Description of Work
take down and put together a new bed frame, hang pictures, install ceiling mount garage racks

Category handyman service

Thank you for the work. It was an honor working your home

05/10/2018

Ely S.

The great team of Angelo and Jeff not only met our expectations, they exceeded them! They are professional, conscientious, and meticulous in attention to detail. It was a pleasure to deal with Broward Property Maintenance, a scrupulously honest company. A rare find, and a company we highly recommend!

Description of Work
We needed to have several jobs completed around the house. These included fixing an air-conditioning fence damaged in a storm, reinforcing a gutter, painting the front door, installing a lock and doorknob, staining a concrete pad, and readying hurricane awnings for the upcoming season.

Category handyman service

Thank you sir,for your kind assessment. It was an pleasure working in your home.

05/09/2018

Lisa S.

Hang pictures and mirrors, put together desk

Description of Work
Move in help

03/31/2018

Melissa G.

Really well. Angelo is the best. He is very prompt and also very attentive to his customers. He put in the vanity and toilet then we realized there was mold behind the vanity so he cut out and replaced the drywall. I then asked him to replace the floor tiles and he came back and did that, installing new baseboards and painting them and the baseboards in the kitchen. I am very happy with the work and to top it off on the last day he tidied up a pile of foam bits in my garage when he didn’t have to.

Description of Work
I needed a vanity and toilet installed, ended up also having bathroom tiles replaced

Category home remodeling

Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor working in your home. Great luck on the next chapter of your life. WarmRegards, Angelo

305 Elect Services LLC

We specialize in all handyman services that includes kitchen, bathroom, lighting installation, tv mounting, furniture assembly, flooring, decks, cabinets, pressure cleaning, drywall installation, drywall repair, painting, and much much more. Please contact us 305-305-3953 No job is done until you are 100% satisfied. We treat your property like our own. There is no job too big or too small for us. 305-305-3953

Zoom Locksmith

Zoom locksmith can do it all. Fast and Reliable service. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

A Best Locksmith

*Super Service Award Winner* A-Best Locksmith has been a leader in the locksmith business for over 15 years. We offer reliable service, quality workmanship, and competitive prices, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No job too big or small we do it all. Contact A-Best Locksmith Today!

Offers by A Best Locksmith on Angi

Broward Property Maintenance is here to beautify your home, or just maintain it. We offer a slew of services, they are...painting, drywall repair, bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, any interior remodeling, molding-(crown, trim and baseboard). Hanging ceiling fans(basic electric) i.e., changing old outlets and cover plates.Shelving,closet systems.Assembling furniture. Basically anything that needs to be repaired we can help you with. Owned and operated by a professional finished carpenter.

We do not offer any extensive Electrical work, plumbing or roofing.