T Ryan Contracting Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2011

4.3

T. Ryan Contracting, Inc. is a full service roofing contractor with offices in central Florida and the Florida Keys. We specialize in metal, tile, and low slope roofing. We also install and fabricate seamless gutters on-site. T.Ryan Contracting is a Florida state certified roofing contractor servicing clients throughout the Florida Keys. T.Ryan is owned and operated by Tim Gould, a Florida state certified contractor since 1983. For the past 29 years Tim has installed the roofing systems on may high profile commercial buildings such as the Vertical Assembly building at NASA. Installing Roofing Systems on such high profile projects is reserved for the best contractors in the Industry. T.Ryan Contracting strives to bring this same level of quality craftsmanship to your private commercial or residential project. Our mission is to provide you with a level of professionalism and quality most local contractors don’t even know exists. Go to the company website to learn more and to ask for a free estimate. Additional email: info@tryancontracting.com...

Masimo Construction Inc

Masimo Construction Inc

Masimo construction Inc. has been in business for over 15 years and have 50 years of combined experience. We specialize in roofing, interior, exterior, residential and commercial construction, and have inside insurance professionals to help with the entire insurance claim process.

12/05/2016

Tim is very thorough and professional. He was transparent with pricing and the specifics of the materials as well as the installation. Tim emailed updated pictures almost every day. The roof turned out great. Tim's professionalism and work ethic is a refreshing change from most of the contractors i have done business with in the past. I would highly recommend T. Ryan for a replacement roofing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Ryan install a new Metal roof on my house in Big Pine Key.

12/03/2016

There were some difficulties in removing our original roof that presented some hurdles, but T. Ryan Contracting took care of the needed adjustments. All members of the work team were courteous and the clean-up afterwards was excellent. Our new roof looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an old shingle roof removed and a new metal roof installed on our home on Big Pine Key in Florida.

12/02/2016

Finding a dependable and responsible contractor in key west is a challenge. I needed a new metal roof last year and came across Tim and T Ryan. Tim gave me a fair estimate, but more importantly stuck to the budget and the time frame discussed. Good crew, good equipment, and very solid work. I would recommend T Ryan to anyone. very happy with my roof and gutters. since then my neighbor has used Tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new metal roof installed

12/02/2016

Excellent! While there was extensive discovery work beyond the original scope, they were quite prepared and quick to respond to the changing work scope.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roof and all plywood decking. Replace with new plywood, membrane and install metal roof.

excellent and on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roofing

CATEGORY roofing

Metal roofing, tile roofing, low slope roofing, historical restorations, commercial roof maintenance. Seamless gutter installation. Full sheet metal shop

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing