Window Washing by Larry Brown

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2009

This business is for customers who want a Window Washer for life, someone they can trust. "Ideally, windows should be washed twice a year. I don't know any thing that can transform a living space so well. You don't know what you are missing until you do the windows." This Old House.com Larry has 35 years of experience giving him a unique insight into the window cleaning industry.I love what I do and want to pay it forward . The Difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra....

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Fully equipped to get a dirty job done!

Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window Cleaning is a full service window cleaning & pressure washing company. Our team of experienced professionals has been offering our expert services since 1990, and have thousands of satisfied repeat customers. We are proud members of the Lady Lake Chamber of Commerce & the Manatee Chamber of Commerce. Additional DBAs - Sabrina's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing, Sabrina's Gulf Coast Window & Pressure Cleaning. Additional contact names - Peter Fillipic, Sabrina Sweeney, Jessica Tomcheck. Additional phone numbers - (941) 922-5384, (239) 466-9255, (888) 745-4292, (813) 281-2427, (727) 502-9413, (704) 285-2101.

What makes us stand out from our competitors? We offer great customer service while taking care of the job that you need to be completed. We have been providing our services to the surrounding neighborhoods and would like to grow our business. We offer cleaning services for both residential and commercial along with pressure washing services. We have all the supplies needed to get the jobs done. We are owner operated and you will always speak with the owner within our company.

01/20/2021

This was a great experience. Larry does a spectacular job, extremely meticulous and professional. And his charming wife Sarah helps as well. I would recommend him and will definitely hire him again. Thank you, Larry and Sarah!

Description of Work
Windows and Screens cleaned inside and out.

12/21/2020

Excellent. On time, steady worker, pleasant gentleman. Will definitely have him back.

Description of Work
Windows washed and concrete power washed.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you.

09/17/2020

Larry responded very quickly with a quote. Setting up an appt date was so easy and was very quick. In fact, the first date he gave me was too soon for me to get the areas cleaned out to the windows. He was very efficient and I was amazed at the end result. I haven't been able to see out these windows in a very long time and now it's much brighter inside because of it.

Description of Work
Window Washing

Thank you.

02/10/2020

Did a great job! Would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out including screens

01/22/2020

He did a great job - Larry is a very good and neat worker. Excellent value. I plan to use him regularly.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, walkways, driveway, surrounding fence and roof

Category window cleaning,replacement windows,pressure washing

Thank you!

Window Washing, House washing, Gutter cleaning. also Iarry can change light bulbs move heavy items clean ceiling fans mirrors garage driveway sidewalk floor lights pool enclosure stucco stone wood and composite decks fence walls and Lanai windows. anyway if you hire a window cleaner you will be happier and live longer.

It is not my intention to please my customers or satisfy my customers My Intention is to Amaze them. Expect more service than you pay for. Window Washing will change your life.