Coastal DKI

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2010

3.7

3154 SE Gran Park Way

Stuart, FL 34997

Locally owned and operated 24 Hour emergency service flood, fire & mold remediation company. State Certified General Contractor. IICRC Certified Firm, EPA Certified and Licensed State of Florida Mold Remediator. Xactimate pricing & Insurance friendly. We will work with your insurance company on

10/03/2019

Patrick G.

Coastal DKI is horrible, memorably bad service. Had to dial them multiple times everyday just to get them to show up. Took months longer than it should have and after being billed and being reimbursed they come up with new bills. I had a similar mold issue in another rental unit and used AAA QUALITY SERVICES, INC. 371 SE 13th Ave. Pompano Beach, FL 33060 Mold Remediation AAA was excellent and much cheaper. Great customer servic

Description of Work
Mold remediation and drywall repair

03/11/2018

Private P.

The website is now: CoastalDKI.com Angies List does not take me there. There is no place to report listing errors to Angieslist. I know Angieslist will review what I write, and maybe update this listing to make it more accurate with the website correction. There is 24/7 emergency also provided by this company. Please, provide a place for consumers to add corrections, and you do not need to publish my review of this company. I do not live in their service area, and could not hire them. My review is only a report of how my evaluation of the company, and their professional website, and the fact I live out of their service area.

Description of Work
It pulled up for Cocoa Florida area in Search but not available in my area

Category water damage restoration, mold removal, lead paint removal, biohazard cleanup

07/23/2017

dennis P.

Excellent! The reason was an old paper picture hanging on a wall and the humidity growing mold. He did an evaluation inside and outside. It was a very good check and was not rushing. He recommended simply cleaning the wall (which he did) and watching the area for a few weeks. If it grew back, then he would return. Mark Melvin is very helpful and honest person.

Description of Work
check mold on interior wall and what action to resolve

04/14/2015

Crystal B.

The technicians arrived right away and immediately got to work. Steve, the lead technician was polite, knowledgeable and very informative. He led the dry out process. We were so pleased with the professionalism and quality of work we chose to have them do the remodel as well. Everything went seamlessly on their part. Quality of work was excellent, communication was great. They were helpful with design choices and understanding when I made changes not once but two times. They were mindful of containing the construction mess to the kitchen/dining area where the work needed to be done and left the place spotless when they finished. They even looked out for our dog to make sure she didn't escape out the door as they left! Overall I couldn't be happier with my new kitchen and the work performed by Coastal DKI. They are responsive, honest and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Our water filtration system leaked which resulted in flooding in our kitchen and into dining area. They provided dry out service and completely remodeled our kitchen.

Category plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling

03/31/2015

John A.

Everything went perfectly. Workers arrived on time and ready to work. All work was performed professionally. Work area looks perfect.

Description of Work
Removed section of wall and ceiling in garage that had mold on it. Cleaned up area and replaced drywall. Tested area.

Category home remodeling, mold removal

Thank you for the positive feedback. We take pride in providing our customers with the best possible service.

01/10/2015

Susan G.

After the mold was removed there were large pieces of dry wall that needed to be replaced and the walls needed to be prepared for painting. This was an additional charge after the mold remediation. I was told that they were finished and that they would need final payment. When I went to the home baseboards still needed to be replaced and the drywall seams and nail holes that to be filled, sanded and ready for paint were not finished, door screens, hinges and locks that they agreed to fix, were not fixed. There were dirty hand prints left by their workers leaning on the walls as they used the toilets. Drywall dust covered everything and I was charged a cleaning charge. I spoke with Chris, the owner, and he came out to the house with an employee to finish work. When I went back to the house I was told the door screens, hinges and locks couldn't be fixed, and that the walls were ready to paint. When the painter arrived he stated that he could not paint the walls the way they were because the seams needed further mudding and sanding and the nail holes were never fixed and there was drywall dust covering the walls. He would need to charge me an additional $350 to prepare the walls. When I spoke to Chris he said that "If the seems needed more sanding I should of told him" (I am not a drywall installer or painter and am unable to look at a seam and tell you if it is ready to paint) I was paying him to repair the drywall and get it ready to paint. He would not agree to a reduced price and wanted to come back out to finish repairs. Since we were not satisfied with the work that was performed we offered them a discounted payment for the work that was completed.

Description of Work
Our home inspector recommended Coastal DKI to do mold remediation on our home. We were pleased with the work they completed for the removal of the mold.

Category home remodeling

We are saddened by Mrs. (member name removed) review. It is always our goal to preform at a superior level of both client satisfaction and quality workmanship. We did make every attempt to correct any work not done to her satisfaction however we were not allowed to do so. We do feel that if given the appropriate opportunity that her level of satisfaction would be high. In lieu of completing a punchiest for Mrs. Gabriel and to remedy the complaint, we did accept a reduced payment for the invoiced amount. It was the best solution at the time. We do stand by our services and we did try to get to the core of the issue and fix it. We care very much about giving a great experience and take pride in operating a solid business.

Lush Brush Painting

Color consultation, design, and interior painting

911 Restoration Inc.

911 Restoration of Inc. is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

A to Z Handyman

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Flood, fire & mold remediation. Full service General Contractor. Carpet cleaning, dry out services, board up services, pack out services, bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, mold removal, smoke removal, soot removal, odor removal, water extraction, reconstruction, new construction.