CHRIS STEVENSON BUILDING CONTRACTOR INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2008

1-2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ...

Affordable & Superior Painting LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by Affordable & Superior Painting LLC on Angi
Florida Coastal Painting, INC.

Dennis Long Painting Services LLC

I started my painting business here in South Florida 3+ years ago. I've been doing this trade as early as 13 when I started working with my dad who ran a painting business for 40 years! I learned everything I know from him. My wife and I run this business together. We have years of experience, take pride in our work and will not leave the job until our customer is happy! We would love to make your job the next on our list!

05/29/2012

Remodeling, carpentry, doors, siding, drywall, tile, paint. His electric and plumbing subs were very professional. I would use him again.

Description of Work
Very professional work. Job was kept in clean condition after everyday. He was prompt daily, and was accomidating to our special needs.

Category remodeling

09/25/2008

He came to the house and was very professional and explained everything. He offered an estimate in a timely manner that was more than competitive. Chris was very personable and easy to work with, paid in increments as according to the contract.

Description of Work
Replace siding, tile flooring, painting, remodeling, interior finish work, drywall, general carpentry and remodeling.

Category remodeling