Blue Ocean Builders Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

We at Blue Ocean Builders are a local family owned & operated contracting business. We provide a true one-stop-shop for many of your construction & decorating needs which eliminates many of the headaches associated with hiring multiple contractors for your project. We are fully state licensed and insured - Lic.#CBC1250527. We provide free estimates. When you call us you will deal directly with an owner of the company. No job is too small. Call us today! Angie's List members receive a 10% discount off your first service. We look forward to hearing from you!...

Koala Insulation of the Palm Beaches

Koala Insulation of the Palm Beaches is an insulation contractor providing high-quality insulation services to homeowners, contractors and property owners. We work with new construction, retrofit applications, and properties affected by natural disasters or that have suffered significant damage. We Provide Insulation Services To The Following Florida Cities: West Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington, Hobe Sound, Jupiter, Loxahatchee, Port Saint Lucie, Jensen Beach, Palm City, and Stuart. We provide all types of insulation including open and closed cell spray foam, blown-In cellulose and fiberglass, dense packing, and batt insulation. Furthermore, we provide a number of energy efficiency upgrades such as air sealing, thermal imaging, hatch and can light covers. If it involves insulating or improving energy efficiency within a building envelope, we can handle it. We offer competitive prices and free insulation evaluations. If you are having a hard time deciding what type of insulation to choose, we can show you all of the options and estimated costs. Our reviews speak for themselves, Koala Insulation is the right choice for all of your insulation needs. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured and licensed. Additionally, all of our services come with a limited lifetime warranty.

A&B Pressure Washing and Window Cleaning

Caleb's Painting

Caleb has multiple years of experience in interior and exterior painting. He takes pride in each job and guarantees customer satisfaction. Call today for your free estimate.

09/03/2013

The Blue Ocean Builder crew went above and beyond our expectations. They were very professional and helpful even after we made a couple changes to the original plan along the way. We got quotes from a few different companies but felt most comfortable with Blue Ocean, their price was competitive and their professionalism was top notch. I'd highly recommend them for anyone who needs some work done a...

Description of Work
We need a room to be completely renovated from the ground up. Including all the drywall being replaced, new flooring, and then painting the entire thing.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,interior painters

05/10/2012

He came out to look at the work that I needed done and after the initial visit, he said he send me an estimate. He did contact me with an estimate but it took me a little longer then expected, and he apologized for the delayed response.

Description of Work
I contacted Blue Ocean builders for an estimate to paint and replace my baseboards. They were also going to look at my cabinetry, drywall, and air conditioning units.

Category drywall,woodworking,home remodeling

At our initial meeting with this client we went through all of her areas of concern throughout the home. We referred her to an HVAC contractor that we had worked with in the past to help her resolve her A/C problems, as we are not mechanical contractors ourselves. We informed her that it would be a week or so to get a quote to her. It did take longer than that week, for which we apologized. We how...

03/24/2012

Blue Ocean acted as General Contractor and provided/coordinated their preferred sub-contractors (Electrician, Plumber, Marble & Tile Installation & Cabinetry) to effectively complete the upgraded remodeling concept. The job was well done, they had great follow through.

Description of Work
Remodeling of Kitchen & 3 bathrooms.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

06/15/2010

I highly recommend this company!!!!!!

Description of Work
nick did a excellent job on my home. I had mold all around my windows and nick had a company remove the mold and then he repair my house. He preformed the task very well/ I would highly recommend this company

Category remodeling

Construction, interior design & coordination. Painting - interior & exterior. Drywall. Carpentry. Remodeling & repair. Pressure washing. Flooring - tile, laminate, carpet. Property maintenance.