Advanced Hurricane Protection

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2010

4517 SE Commerce Ave

Stuart, FL 34997

Advanced Hurricane Protection owned and operated by Bella Rose Construction Inc. We are a family owned company offering personalized and professional service. We offer free estimates. We carry a variety of quality products for all of your hurricane protection needs. We install windows and doors
Patio enclosure project
Patio enclosure

window replacement

202134997

02/12/2022

Eric M.

Excellent. Friendly sales and installation crew. Treated my property with care. They did exactly everything I was told would happen. I am thrilled with the result. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
accordion shutter installation

Category remodeling, hurricane shutters

07/27/2021

Alicia W.

The installation process was really great. The lead time was pretty long, 20 weeks, but that was communicated from the very beginning and accurate. Communication was prompt and they were very professional.

Description of Work
Installation of accordion hurricane shutters

06/30/2021

Linda Q.

The company did an excellent job installing the hurricane shutters on my condo unit on the third floor (top level) of the building. It was a challenging job due to the height and courtyard location, but they pulled it off without a hitch! The workers were professional, helpful and a pleasure to be around. The shutters are extremely easy to engage and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Without a doubt, a great experience!

Description of Work
Installation of accordian hurricane shutters

Category hurricane shutters

We appreciate the accolades! Thank you!

04/29/2021

Lori B.

I love my new paint colors and windows. The job was completed in a timely manner; and would use Advanced Hurricane Protection again.

Description of Work
New Hurricane windows and exterior painting

Category awnings, replacement windows, house painters

04/03/2021

Jeff S.

John and his team were absolutely fabulous from start to finish. They came exactly when they said they would and completed both the service and the repair with five star quality. I even got a $50 refund went to my neighbors saw his work and asked him to service their‘s. Clean, Professional, and timely. And a very reasonable rate. I would recommend them to anyone very highly.

Description of Work
Repair in service of my hurricane shutters on a third-floor condo

Category awnings, hurricane shutters

Thank you! We appreciate the project and the referrals!

03/27/2021

LisaMarie M.

I highly recommend Advanced Hurricane Protection for all your Hurricane products or general construction contractor. Professional, PPE, knowledgeable, and proficient in their field. Thank you all for making my home look beautiful.

Description of Work
Replaced 30 year old windows with Hurricane protection

Category awnings, replacement windows, doors, hurricane shutters

Love the before and after! Thank you so much!

02/17/2021

David H.

Very professionally run family business.....extremely happy with the way they handled our window/ shutter needs.....would not hesitate to have them help us again...... without a doubt!

Description of Work
Rebuilding hurricane shutters....and impact window estimate

02/11/2021

Joanna A.

All workers were professional and courteous. They all were competent in what was required for proper installation even going the "extra mile." There were no issues with permit inspection. I will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
installation of hurricane impact windows

Category awnings, replacement windows

Thank you very much. We appreciate your kindness to our crew.

02/09/2021

Nancy M.

I highly recommend Advanced Hurricane Protection. I had been trying to get a motor and switch for one of my roll down shutters for months. B&H Shutters didn’t show up for the first two appointments I made then finally came and told me they had to order a motor and switch. It took months to get the parts and then they didn’t show for three more appointments. I called Advance and they were wonderful. The owner, John, showed up on time for the quote, The office staff was excellent and the repair team was on time and fixed the problem. We also hired them to clean and oil the rest of our shutters.

Description of Work
Repair and maintenance of hurricane shutters

Category hurricane shutters

Thank you so much! We are happy you are pleased with the repair!

01/17/2021

Sandra R.

Going with Advanced Hurricane Protection was the BEST decision! First, they came up with a design and plan that addressed 2 difficulties: the fit of a door that was not standard size and avoiding the replacement unique oversized large window. Their pricing, even with some special adjustments of the non standard door, was competitive. They did their work in 2 stages- shutters first and then the windows and doors separated by the Holidays. The men who did the shutters arrived on time and worked exclusively outside of the house. They solicited my preferences when it was appropriate - especially re the placement of the bottom tracks for the patio shutter enclosure. They even gave consideration to the placement re my dogs and their access to the doggie door! They protected all of my patio furniture and cleaned up when they were done. I was very impressed with them. Oh- and they wore masks because of covid when near me. They showed me how to work the shutters and locks and gave me maintenance tips. Overall a really nice job. The team that worked on my windows arrived on time and were tidy when working and considerate in my home to wear masks. They draped my furnishings to minimize the dust and vacuumed when complete. They worked one room, of my preference, at a time to minimize the disturbance within my home. They were a happy team as I could hear them talking with each other nicely and sometimes laughing with each other. They did a great job and made it all look so great! The windows and doors are quiet and good looking and feel heavy yet they glide in their tracks. Really nice! One handle didnt function as well as they thought it should and they brought it to my attention and said they would have it addressed.. and sure enough in no time, the Shwinco Representative arrived to resolve it fully. The team had the papers for the permits and inspections ready for me when I prepared to settle the bill. I am so impressed with the windows and very very impressed with their installation. I will highly recommend AHP and Shwinco to my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
installed complete hurricane protection as 8 windows, 2 sliding doors, 1 glass door, shutters on 2 doors and a complete shutter enclosure for the covered patio portion of the lanai.

Category replacement windows, doors, sunrooms, hurricane shutters

Thank you so much. We appreciate the accolades and I will pass this along to the gentlemen that did the job! We thank you for the project and the kind words!

11/05/2020

Robert C.

Extremely well. The employees were very cordial and professional. Cleaned up after the job was completed. The management was also very good at follow up and keeping us informed. I would (and have) recommend them in a heartbeat!!

Description of Work
Accordion shutters installed

Category awnings, hurricane shutters

Thank you very much. It was our pleasure.

11/02/2020

Marc B.

AHP’s team did a wonderful job installing our impact windows and doors. This was a big job and they did it in a very professional and efficient manner. The crew was very courteous and took the time to clean as they went. I have lived in the south Florida area for 25 years and have dealt with all kinds of contractors. Without reservation, I can highly recommend Advanced Hurricane Protection for your impact glass needs.

Description of Work
Whole house impact window installation

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you! We are happy to hear you are pleased. We really are fortunate to have such great employees!

10/18/2020

Frank M.

Very well. They did all they promised and more.

Description of Work
Impact windows

Category awnings, replacement windows

Thank you! It was our pleasure to work with you and we greatly appreciate the business over the years!

Ron H.

Went very well in spite of all of the wet weather we had at the time. Windows and doors were highest quality and work was done carefully and professionally.

Description of Work
Installation of window security screens and impact glass sliders.

Category awnings, replacement windows, hurricane shutters

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words!

Julie R.

Was excellent. Very professional, very considerate, clean, on time and friendly. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Purchase and install of impact windows

Category awnings, replacement windows

Thank you, we are happy to hear you are pleased!

Carol-Lynne H.

Look no further! I did the homework for potential customers.... I had five companies come out with quotes.... I checked all their references .....Advanced Hurricane Protection had the highest ratings .....John and his crew are a very down to earth group with professionalism attached.....from the moment I called the office ...to the installation.... to the final cleanup... I was very happy .....the impact windows and doors are superb and look beautiful!..... hire them with confidence....

Description of Work
Impact Windows and Doors

Category awnings, replacement windows

Thank you and it was a pleasure to work with you.

Harold R.

The job got done in two days as promised. It got started 3-4 weeks later than I had hoped it would, but weather and Covid safety were likely responsible for that. The crew that did the work were competent, personable, and professional. Overall, we’re happy.

Description of Work
Hurricane shutters and screens

Category awnings, hurricane shutters

Thank you, we are so happy to hear you were pleased with our team!

09/01/2020

Bill M.

From start to finish this company was professional and did exactly what they said they would do AND when they said they would do it!!! Excellent customer service and everyone from the office staff to the installers were extremely helpful, respectful of my property and truly cared about my project. I would hesitate to recommend them to family and friends seeking hurricane protection or any other work! Awesome bunch of folks to work with who truly care and provide quality materials and superb customer service! You won’t be disappointed with them!!!

Description of Work
Hurricane protection

Category awnings, replacement windows, hurricane shutters

Thank you so much for the accolades, we appreciate it!

04/10/2020

David A.

John and his team did a great job. Delivered what I ordered and on time. Very Profesional .

Description of Work
Mesh Hurricane screens

Thank you.

02/07/2020

Gloria K.

It's a large 2-story house and the guys were neat and courteous. They did a really good job, and we are happy with the results. They even found that one of the windows was dry-rotted into the frame, and had to re-frame the entire window, including drywall repair, etc. Looks like new.

Description of Work
Replace entire house windows/doors with impact.

Category hurricane shutters

We appreciate the kind words. Thank you for the project and thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

10/08/2019

Barbara G.

Thorough and very nice, courteous workers. I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Shutters installed

Category replacement windows, doors, hurricane shutters

10/06/2019

William S.

The workers were professional and cleaned up every day. I cannot say enough how satisfied we are with the work and quality of the widows. I highly recommend Advanced Hurricane, they even had a professional cleaning company come in after the installation to wash the windows, dust and clean the floors. I would give them 6 stars if I could.

Description of Work
Replace old windows with hurricane impact windows

Category replacement windows, hurricane shutters

Thank you very much. It was our pleasure working with you. Thank you for the referral.

09/09/2019

Tim H.

Very well, pleased with all aspects of job.

Description of Work
Install Hurricane shutter

Category patios

Thank you for the opportunity.

08/31/2019

Roger W.

The guys busted their buts to get our screens installed yesterday so we'd be covered for Hurricane Dorian. What a relief! Even with the Garage door install a couple of weeks ago they moved the schedule up so the install could be finished before we left on vacation. Very professional, very good work and willing to accomadate other people's schedules instead of just their own. Highest recommendation from me!

Description of Work
Hurricane screens and garage door install

Category garage doors, hurricane shutters

We are so pleased that we were able to give you peace of mind. Thank you

08/21/2019

Dale F.

The installation went very well. Very professional personnel who actually finished in 3 instead of 4 days. Besides the supervisor being on-site daily the owner showed up the last day to check to see if all was finishing up to our satisfaction. I would recommend AHP to anyone looking at putting in impact windows.

Description of Work
Windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much! We are please you are happy and it was a pleasure working with you.