Advanced Hurricane Protection

08/31/2022

4517 SE Commerce Ave

Stuart, FL 34997

window replacement202134997
Enclose an existing patio with impact windows, add flooring, trim and paint!

Advanced Hurricane Protection owned and operated by Bella Rose Construction Inc. We are a family owned company offering personalized and professional service. We offer free estimates. We carry a variety of quality products for all of your hurricane protection needs. We install windows and doors that are rated for energy as well as impact rated products. We stand by our products and installations....
Patio enclosure project

window replacement

202134997
Roll up install project
Roll up install

hurricane shutters

202134997

hurricane shutters (85)window replacement (24)door installation (18)awnings (14)screen repair (7)house painting (5)patio enclosures (4)Patios (3)garage doors (2)hardware store (1)glass repair (1)concrete driveways (1)

07/27/2021

The installation process was really great. The lead time was pretty long, 20 weeks, but that was communicated from the very beginning and accurate. Communication was prompt and they were very professional.

Description of Work
Installation of accordion hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

06/30/2021

The company did an excellent job installing the hurricane shutters on my condo unit on the third floor (top level) of the building. It was a challenging job due to the height and courtyard location, but they pulled it off without a hitch! The workers were professional, helpful and a pleasure to be around. The shutters are extremely easy to engage and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Without a do...

Description of Work
Installation of accordian hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

We appreciate the accolades! Thank you!

04/29/2021

I love my new paint colors and windows. The job was completed in a timely manner; and would use Advanced Hurricane Protection again.

Description of Work
New Hurricane windows and exterior painting

Category awnings,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

04/03/2021

John and his team were absolutely fabulous from start to finish. They came exactly when they said they would and completed both the service and the repair with five star quality. I even got a $50 refund went to my neighbors saw his work and asked him to service their‘s. Clean, Professional, and timely. And a very reasonable rate. I would recommend them to anyone very highly.

Description of Work
Repair in service of my hurricane shutters on a third-floor condo

Category awnings,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

Thank you! We appreciate the project and the referrals!

03/27/2021

I highly recommend Advanced Hurricane Protection for all your Hurricane products or general construction contractor. Professional, PPE, knowledgeable, and proficient in their field. Thank you all for making my home look beautiful.

Description of Work
Replaced 30 year old windows with Hurricane protection

Category awnings,replacement windows,doors,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Review for Advanced Hurricane Protection - 4517 SE Commerce Ave, Stuart, FL - 39268984

Love the before and after! Thank you so much!

02/17/2021

Very professionally run family business.....extremely happy with the way they handled our window/ shutter needs.....would not hesitate to have them help us again...... without a doubt!

Description of Work
Rebuilding hurricane shutters....and impact window estimate

Category awnings,replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

02/11/2021

All workers were professional and courteous. They all were competent in what was required for proper installation even going the "extra mile." There were no issues with permit inspection. I will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
installation of hurricane impact windows

Category awnings,replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you very much. We appreciate your kindness to our crew.

02/09/2021

I highly recommend Advanced Hurricane Protection. I had been trying to get a motor and switch for one of my roll down shutters for months. B&H Shutters didn’t show up for the first two appointments I made then finally came and told me they had to order a motor and switch. It took months to get the parts and then they didn’t show for three more appointments. I called Advance and they were wonderful...

Description of Work
Repair and maintenance of hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thank you so much! We are happy you are pleased with the repair!

01/17/2021

Going with Advanced Hurricane Protection was the BEST decision! First, they came up with a design and plan that addressed 2 difficulties: the fit of a door that was not standard size and avoiding the replacement unique oversized large window. Their pricing, even with some special adjustments of the non standard door, was competitive. They did their work in 2 stages- shutters first and then the win...

Description of Work
installed complete hurricane protection as 8 windows, 2 sliding doors, 1 glass door, shutters on 2 doors and a complete shutter enclosure for the covered patio portion of the lanai.

Category replacement windows,doors,sunrooms,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Thank you so much. We appreciate the accolades and I will pass this along to the gentlemen that did the job! We thank you for the project and the kind words!

11/05/2020

Extremely well. The employees were very cordial and professional. Cleaned up after the job was completed. The management was also very good at follow up and keeping us informed. I would (and have) recommend them in a heartbeat!!

Description of Work
Accordion shutters installed

Category awnings,hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

Thank you very much. It was our pleasure.

Hurricane Protection & Repair, Impact Doors, Impact Windows, Patio Enclosures and Complete Remodeling

Interior window coverings are not offered.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing