Brehmer By Design LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2006

With 15 years of general contracting and construction management experience, the pros at Brehmer By Design specialize in construction, renovations and remodeling services. Over the years, our business and reputation has been based on the belief that the foundation of a successful organization is Quality of Service, Performance and Trust. Some of our other specialties include: Room Additions, Home Additions, Kitchen And Bathroom Remodeling, Deck and Porch building and Flooring to name a few. References avalable...

Dirt Doctors Pressure Washing

Dirt Doctors Pressure Washing

We will make your home shine! Commercial & Residential -Pressure Washing -Paver Restoration/Sealing! -Roof Washing -Driveway Cleaning -Pool Deck & Cage Cleaning -House Washing -Gutter/Soffit Whitening -Rust Removal -Algae, Dirt, and Other Unwanted Debris Gone!

Offers by Dirt Doctors Pressure Washing on Angi

07/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced deck with new. Replaced siding with new Hardi Plank. Everything was very good. The quality was excellent.

CATEGORY countertops

10/22/2009

They were good. They did a little bit of carpentry work on the railing as well. I was very happy with the concrete work, and the carpentry was good as well. Their price was comparable to other bids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some concrete steps for the front.

CATEGORY concrete repair,woodworking

06/19/2008

They were very nice and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them to give me an estimate for stucco work, wood work and painting.

CATEGORY stucco

04/13/2007

They were professional yet friendly, detail oriented, kept the area as clean as possible during construction & in fact, left my kitchen & garage cleaner than before. I am so pleased with the job they did & love my new kitchen. The workers showed up each day at the time they said, worked some days through lunch, and were more interested in my satisfaction than in rushing to get the job done & on to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After meeting with an exchange of ideas for remodeling my kitchen, they made the process as easy as possible for me. Their suggestions were extremely good & when I looked at materials, they had given me enough information that I could make a decision which would work for me. They ran tubing for access to water for an ice maker, ordered & installed new countertops & backsplashes, under-cabinet lighting, electrical work for ceiling fan & light, installed all new light fixtures and stove vent.

CATEGORY home remodeling

02/26/2007

Eric Brehmer has restored our faith in contractors! Good people are out there doing quality work. Thanks for having Angie's List so we could find him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Existing 2nd floor deck & stairs taken down. New design, extended the entire length of the house, going around big mango tree. Lattice wood at one end (for me to grow vines on). Very cool.

CATEGORY decks