BAM Quality Lawn Care

With Angi since September 2016

All Pinellas County area in Florida full lawn service and maintenance, sod work, mulch jobs, landscaping, and much more Quality work every time. Family owned & operated, licensed & insured....

Dirt Doctors Pressure Washing

Dirt Doctors Pressure Washing

We will make your home shine! Commercial & Residential -Pressure Washing -Paver Restoration/Sealing! -Roof Washing -Driveway Cleaning -Pool Deck & Cage Cleaning -House Washing -Gutter/Soffit Whitening -Rust Removal -Algae, Dirt, and Other Unwanted Debris Gone!

Offers by Dirt Doctors Pressure Washing on Angi

02/27/2018

Terrible Bailey finally showed up after 3 appointments. We had to pay the Sod farm directly before delivery. He ordered 5 pallets for the job only took less than 4 pallets. I caught him trying to take over a pallet into his pick up truck. That's not even my main complaint they just threw the sod down in front of my gates they wouldn't open cause to lazy to dig out whatever was needed so my boat do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod my front yard

12/08/2017

Several times a couple days would go by with no workers and no call. They never wrote anything down, didn't listen or remember what we needed. Once we confronted they rushed in for a day, did a horrible messy attempt and left the job unfinished. We contacted the company with our concerns and photos. No response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up, debris removal, she's foundation prep , landscaping, butterfly garden, tree branch removed.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

07/29/2017

Bailey impresses me with his responsiveness and communication. He does answer his cell phone and email as well. Thus far, he has been very reliable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Year round lawn maintenance (cutting grass, trims baby palms, and trims hedges).

06/05/2017

Great! We emailed request for quotes on bi weekly/monthly lawn maintenance and received call and quote same day. Great price, and Bernie made the process so easy. We have a very hectic lifestyle at the moment and after being in customer service for over 12+ years I am so happy we went with BAM. Very impressed! Excited to start the relationship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi weekly lawn maintenance

04/13/2017

They came on time at the scheduled date. They did all the prep work, leveling, grading, etc, and then afterward hauled off the old grass. They were done in one day and my yard looks absolutely perfect! I will definitely be using their weekly lawn service to maintain the excellent work they've done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1,800 sq ft of sod for my front yard

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Landscaping, lawn cut, weed whack, edging, blowing, and more. Tree trimming and debris removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal