B Griffith Roofing Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

5292 Main Street

St. Pete, FL 33714

Thank you for considering B Griffith Roofing for your next roofing project. As a 3rd generation roofing company, we built our business on quality craftsmanship and our excellent reputation. Brent Griffith, owner, meets with all customers and supervises every project to ensure a seamless customer experience. We work with the best manufacturers, Certainteed, Owens-Corning, and GAF, to give customers the best options for their project. We have 50-year, unlimited materials warranties available on dimensional shingle roofing. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover with a 2% fee. Call for a FREE estimate today!...

roofing (566)woodworking (22)gutter repair (14)general contractors (13)skylight installation (12)decks & porches (6)chimney repair (3)siding companies (3)Patios (2)gutter cleaning (2)lead paint removal (1)house painting (1)

04/22/2021

They did an excellent job for a fair price. Used them years ago to replace my flat roof. I got 3 bids to replace the tile roof and theirs was very competitive and I had confidence from my previous experience. Owner is super responsive.

Description of Work
Tile roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

01/13/2021

They had done a new roof for me before. Did a repair on another house. Asked them to come out to quote a new roof. Set up two times and they never showed up. Call to office was greeted by someone who said " I was on the list". There was never any follow up. Apparently they do not like repeat business, or are overwhelmed. Its too bad since my previous experience was good. I will be giving this $20K...

Description of Work
New Roof Quote

Category contractors

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

12/17/2020

My tile roof was over 44 year old so it was time for a new roof most of the neighbors switched from tile to singles I personally wanted to stay with tile so I received five quotes, Brent Griffith Roofing beat all of them by far he made it feasible to stay with tile I remembered I had to be patient when getting a new roof because good roofers are always busy. B. Griffith Roofing, Inc. is top qualit...

Description of Work
Installed a Tile Roof, Re-Roof

Category contractors

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

06/10/2020

Company had done work for us twice before (tile roofing and flat top rubber roofing). They did a great job and we never had a problem with anything they did. This job was done when we told it would be, all cleaned up after and during the work, and has held up well. (Done 3 years ago.)

Description of Work
replace shingled roof, including replacing wood and underlayment

Work Completed On 11/17/2018

12/26/2019

After 3 visits, our roof still leaks and has destroyed our computer with a lot of important data.

Description of Work
roofing repair

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

This leak had nothing to do with our previous work. It was not a leak on the area we previously worked on. The homeowner called our office to report the leak while our company was closed for the Holidays and posted this negative review because they did not get a response on Christmas Day. Once we were back in the office, we immediately went to assess the situation, the owner himself got on the roo...

12/23/2019

Destruction to our laptop, roof is still leaking four months later after Griffin sent only contractors out THREE times. Totally incompetent.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 12/23/2019

Please see above response.

07/20/2019

Workers very professional. Mr. Griffith supervised the work. The roof was in rougher shape than expected. The work was done very well.

Description of Work
Replaced flat roof with tapered roofing system.

05/16/2019

The B Griffith did an excellent job on my new metal Roof. Richard is a real craftsman and installed the best looking roof in my neighbor hood. Thank you B Griffith Roofing.

Description of Work
Metal Roof

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

02/09/2019

Quick response for quote. started on time. took a little longer. that is the good part. work started 2nd week of January when we got the final bill - it was twice the amount of the quote. it looked like a lot of extra wood was needed to fix the roof. But we were not notified of the large amount of wood work. when we contacted BG - we were told that the person who did the final billing was not the ...

Description of Work
Flat roof leaked

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

11/10/2018

Company failed to keep the appointment - I was stood up. Only contractor I called that required a two day call back to set up the appointment then when appointment was set - no show. Would not call again.

Description of Work
Replace the roofing on my home due to storm damage.

Work Completed On 11/10/2018

Re-Roofing - shingle, tile, flat, metal & installation of skylights, leak & roof repairs & woodwork.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check