OCD Landscape & Lawns

Founded 2017 • With Angi since December 2017

Based In

St Petersburg, FL 33714

OCD Landscape and Lawns is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Please give us a call today!...

4.3

4.2

4.2

lawn care (7)lawn & landscaping (3)hardscaping (1)leaf removal (1)tree service (2)

05/13/2022

Kathleen S.

OCD landscaping took longer than expected however Shaun did a great job installing a French trench, new back & front patios; side area; and hooked us up with subcontractors for stump grinding and removal is 3 huge tree stumps; and complete removal and replacement of a new sprinkler system. It’s still in the final stage but it coming together.

Description of Work
grating, sod, patio front/back, lean-to removed

Category landscaping,tree service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

03/17/2022

Jack S.

Paid to get roof cleaned once. Paid $145 to get roof cleaned and $70 for maintenance the rest of February. This was on 2/4/22. Didn't show up again until 2/22 stating they didn't get me on the schedule. Agreed to $130 monthly for weekly lawn maintenance and paid this on 3/3 for March service. Haven't seen them since. When I contacted them, the told me that they only mowed twice a month during the winter. That was not what I agreed to because leaves needed to be cleaned up weekly. Requested refund of $130 for March. As of this date I have heard nothing.

Description of Work
Wanted lawn mowed & edged and leaves cleared on a weekly basis.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

03/18/2020

Michael K.

They admitted they were very busy, so it took them a week to come over. But they came today and did and excellent job. I will probably hire them for monthly yard maintenance. Thank you.

Description of Work
hedge trimming and leaf cleanup

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

09/19/2019

Gordon R.

Very good job so far.

Description of Work
Lawn cutting

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

09/05/2019

J R.

No one showed up. I won’t be using Angie’s List again.

Description of Work
Lawn cut and trim

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

hi [Member Name Removed] rogerson. ive never talked to you or ever had your contact info. ive never even heard your name before. so im not sure what happened to you but please remove your bad review off of my profile.

Jocelyn B.

Except for one time, due to extreme weather, they are always here every Monday for the service, I had then do some paving works and few repairs on my sprinklers system, and trim some trees I have out side the house, and they have always available. They're fast and efficient people, an average pricing for my lawn. Good responsiveness and professionalism. I have no complaints, they are good people.

Description of Work
Weekly Lawn Service

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

brandon Y.

They are perfect. Everything was great. When I first met them and he quoted me, he is very professional and quality work.

Description of Work
He did a total landscaping, trimming trees, and cleaned up and he mold my grass.

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

Vincent H.

On a scale of 1 -10 they are 12. I had them installed 16 yards of lawn and work whole day, even the owner is here to check if they did a nice job.

Description of Work
They put in some sump pumps.

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

12/14/2017

Cassidy H.

Shawn is professional and knowledgeable, and his price was very fair. My lawn looks amazing! I could not be happier with the results and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

Offering lawn care, lawn treatment, seasonal outdoor services, deck maintenance, pressure washing, and roof and gutter cleaning services.