Apollo Plumbing of Pinellas

Founded 1961 • With Angi since August 2002

CFC1427855

6822 22nd Ave

St Petersburg, FL 33710

Since 1961 homeowners in Pinellas County have trusted Apollo Plumbing with all of their plumbing needs. We are a third-generation family owned and operated company that is dedicated to quality workmanship and friendly services at reasonable prices....

plumbers (199)drain cleaning (52)water heaters (32)water softeners (10)drain pipe installation (7)sewer cleaning (6)appliance repair (4)small appliance repair (2)basement waterproofing (1)excavating (1)

05/11/2021

It went really well. Chris came over with his co worker and took a look at our small leak. The leak had stopped but Chris made some good recommendations. The other issue was with water pressure on our bathroom faucets. Chris changed out the aerators and it made all the difference. He did not charge us for any of this. I highly recommend there services knowledgeable and fair.

Description of Work
We had a small leak and our bathroom faucets had no water pressure

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

04/01/2021

Alex along with his helper Johnny came out on 3/29. Good communications. They were responsive, clean and efficient. They are highly professional, personable and reasonable. Gladly answered all questions. I've used Apollo before and will certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Fix kitchen leak.

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

12/21/2020

I called them and spoke to someone about the job. In the middle of the discussion he told me he was dealing with a delivery, said he'd call back and hung up. Never asked for my name or contact information. Unprofessional.

Description of Work
Install Dishwasher

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/17/2020

Went very well. Very professional. Achieved desired result in timely fashion. Will certainly use again.

Description of Work
Clear stopped up kitchen sink drain.

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

09/24/2019

Chris and Tom. who are extrodinarily good looking, called ahead of time, came on time, got right to the job and gave me some good advice about my bathtub. I have scheduled them to come back and fix the deflector on the tub. They are very professional and competent in their job performance and the price was well within reason.

Description of Work
tub drain was clogged

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

08/01/2019

Toilet was constantly stopping up - flushing but basically slowly draining. They came once, rebuilt the toilet and used a snake. A day later the same issue occurred. Called them back, they offered to come right away - I wasn't available for a couple of days. They removed the toilet and noticed that the bottom of the toilet had been broken when it was installed some years ago (before I moved in). The reached in the drain and un-wedged a large piece of porcelain. The proceeded to replace the toilet and it's working like a champ. They credited my initial visit to the total fee. The total price was below what I had searched and found for average fee for this service.

Description of Work
Toilet Repair/Replacement

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

07/23/2019

Wonderful. Could not ask for a better set of professionals to come out. Scheduling was fast and easy. Two servicemen arrived and was able to work on both jobs simultaneously which helped with time here. Replacements were taken care of and pricing was well worth the time. I will recommend and use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Repair leaky bathtub faucet and replace kitchen sink faucet

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working for you.

07/02/2019

Fine, See above. Chris and John did a great job. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
2 toilets making strange noises and not flushing correctly. Chris and John replaced parts and corrected the problems. Very professional and efficient. Their truck had the replacement parts on board. Have used them before, got their name from Angie’s list.

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Thank you for the review. It's always a pleasure working for you.

11/11/2018

whole process was excellent. easy communications, I gave them info on what I wanted, they recommended a model. called them on a Thursday, gave me an install appointment for the following Monday. Installer was prompt for the appointment time and was professional. installation went off without any issues. The model they selected was a Gerber 21-318 pressure assist toilet. Pressure assist was the requirement I placed on them. So far this toilet has been the best toilet I ever had the pleasure of using. It's comfort height and comfortable. My old toilet had such a weak flush it would clog daily and requiring plunging. This toilet, seems impossible to clog with that powerful flush it has. I couldn't be more pleased with the service of Apollo Plumbing along with their recommendation for the toilet model. Most excellent,

Description of Work
Install new toilet

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

Review for Apollo Plumbing of Pinellas - 6822 22nd Ave, St Petersburg, FL - 37545540

11/07/2018

I installed the toilet myself many years ago. This was the second plumber I had look at the problems (water dripping from toilet to and a water valve you couldn't move). The first plumber didn't seem to me to know how to do the job. I had intended to only get an estimate from the next one (Apollo), but he was so knowledgeable and he had time so I asked him to go ahead. He convinced me that I should get a new toilet and he went to get one. Great job and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
replaced leaking toilet and fixed turn on valve.

Work Completed On 11/06/2018

Water heater repair & replacement. Drain cleaning. Bathroom additions & remodeling. Plumbing. Sewer replacement. Video inspection - drains & sewers. Slab leaks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express