Reliable John Handyman Services LLC

With Angi since September 2017

Reliable John Handyman Services is your home repair and installation resource. Services include door and window installation, tile shower rebuilding and repairs, installation of ceiling fans, light fixtures, sinks, faucets, garbage disposals, shelving, roof vents, attic ladders, mailboxes, soffit and fascia, trim, Christmas lights, etc. I also do painting, power washing, outdoor shed assembly, IKEA Furniture Assembly, drywall repairs, garage lighting, garage door repairs, caulking, fencing repairs and more. If in doubt...just ask. Owner operated, registered with the State of Florida and insured. What can I do for you today?...

Hugo's Pressure Cleaning, LLC

Hugo’s Pressure Cleaning in Spring Hill, FL. We are certified and Insured. We service commercial and residential, and we are open seven days a week, 365 days. We service Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, and Hernando Counties. We are a reliable pressure Cleaning services you can count on for affordable prices and professional work. You can call, text or email us to get a quote. We offer special discount to Senior Citizens, First Responders (Police Officers and Nurse, and Active/Retired Armed Forces Personal. Always responsible and careful, we are exterior cleaning pros that will handle everything from pool cages to gutter cleanings. If you are tired of the rest, get ready for the best, at Hugo’s Pressure Cleaning you will..."Experience the Pressure Cleaning Difference”.

Offers by Hugo's Pressure Cleaning, LLC on Angi
Delcid Drywall Specialist LLC

small jobs or big jobs all are welcome we do drywall replace , pop corn texture removal , hung, taping and texture , home owner services

Lawn Gringo

Marco is the Lawn Gringo One-Man Lawn Care Service Edging, Mowing, Weed Eating, Blowing, Trimming Hedges & Bushes

11/28/2018

Great, John new what was wrong and fixed it with no issues. John is really a nice friendly man.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan on porch was not working properly.

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

02/09/2018

John was responsive to phone calls, and showed up punctually. He was reasonable on estimate and worked professionally until job was done. He seemed to have a variety of skills and knowledge about home repair. We would not hesitate to call him again.

Description of Work
ceiling fans installed

Category electrician,handyman service

12/26/2017

Reliable John Handyman Services. Excellent, clean, quick, and courteous work. We will definitely call him again as needed. HIGHLY recommended. John was able to come the next business day to do our list plus some extras we thought of, including: 1. replace 3 way light switch in garage, 2. lower shelf in laundry area, 3. repair and fill wheel barrel tire, 4. install exterior outlet, 5. repair ceilin...

Description of Work
1. replace 3 way light switch in garage, 2. lower shelf in laundry area, 3. repair and fill wheel barrel tire, 4. install exterior outlet, 5. repair ceiling crack 6. install exterior motion lights

Category handyman service

11/10/2017

Wonderfull work!

Description of Work
Work was begun by another handyman and totally screwed up. John was professional and performed quality work at a reasonable price to complete crown moulding, baseboards, ceiling fans, doors, plumbing and various other small jobs. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,ceiling fans,doors

10/30/2017

He completed both tasks quickly and expertly. I'm extremely pleased with the quality of his work. I was then even more pleased when he told me how much he was charging (honestly, it was less than I thought it would be). I've already hired him to tackle a couple of other small jobs and wouldn't hesitate to hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
I asked John to repair a piece of sheetrock that had come down from the ceiling in my garage. I also asked him to remove a shelf that was attached to a bedroom wall. He completed both tasks quickly and expertly. I'm extremely pleased with the quality of his work. I was then even more pleased when he told me how much he was charging (honestly, it was less than I thought it would be}.

Category handyman service

Door and window installation, tile shower rebuilding and repairs, installation of ceiling fans, light fixtures, sinks, faucets, garbage disposals, shelving, roof vents, attic ladders, mailboxes, soffit and fascia, trim, Christmas lights, etc. I also do painting, power washing, outdoor shed assembly, IKEA Furniture Assembly, drywall repairs, garage lighting, garage door repairs, caulking, and more.

Roofing, home additions, driveway construction, pool repairs, running new electrical service, attic insulation, lawn service.