Jose The Handyman, L.L.C.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2012

Spring Hill FL 34608

Spring Hill, FL 34608

Honey Do List Specialist. Hourly rate, $35.00...

12/06/2021

Denis and Tessie H.

He did a good job. He was professional and punctual. He finished the job in 2-3 days. The price was reasonable. We have no complaints and he did a good job. Highly recommend him

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation

Thank you!

07/14/2020

John D.

It went well as always. Mr. Rosario trims my lot on a semi-annual basis. He notifies me when the work is to be done, does it promptly, and does the work at a reasonable price. Mr. Rosario has been doing this work for me for years, and I will continue to use his services.

Description of Work
Trimming brush on open lot

Category contractors, landscaping

Thank you for the review. It is a pleasure working for you.

03/02/2020

Denis and Tessie H.

Jose did a great job of installing hardwood flooring in a 12 x 19 bedroom and a 6 x 9 closet. He took the time to explain what he would be doing, and answered all my questions in a professional and courteous manner. he was on time and completed the job in the time he promised. I would not hesitate to hire Jose again or recommend him. The floors are beautiful!

Description of Work
hardwood floor installation

Category handyman service

I'm glad you are happy. It was a pleasure working with you both. Thank you

02/01/2020

John D.

It went well as always. Mr. Rosario clears the brush on my lot on a semi-annual basis. He keeps track of when the work needs to be done, reminds me that he is about to do the work, and sends photos of the finished job. I would definitely recommend Mr. Rosario to others.

Description of Work
Brush clearing

Category handyman service, landscaping

Thank you very much.

07/05/2019

John D.

Mr. Rosario does this work for me on a semi-annual basis. He informs me on a regular schedule that the work needs to be done,and after my confirmation does the work. He sends me pictures of the lot before and after work, and as always the lot is nicely cleared and cleaned.

Description of Work
Lot Clearing

Category handyman service

Thank you for the review. I am glad that you are happy with the work.

01/24/2019

John D.

Very well. Mr. Rosario sent photos of the work both before and after the clearing was done.

Description of Work
Lot clearing of overgrowth

Category handyman service

Thank you for the review.

06/12/2018

John D.

Mr. Rosario does this work for me about every six months, to maintain my open lot free of excess brush. He always does a good job, sending me pictures of his work afterward.

Description of Work
Clearing an open lot of brush.

Category handyman service, landscaping

01/16/2018

John D.

It went very well. Mr. Rosario cleaned the lot very nicely and sent photos of his work, via e-mail, following completion of the job. Mr. Rosario has been doing this work for me periodically and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Trimming of excess brush on an open lot

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

07/18/2017

John D.

Very well. The lot was left nicely trimmed and clean of any debris.

Description of Work
Lot trimmed of brush

Category handyman service

I am glad you are happy with my work. Thank you for your continued business.

06/15/2017

Helen S.

Jose did a great job job installing quarter rounds on top of my laminate floors. His price is fair for the quality and efficiency of his work. I found him through Angie's list and I'm glad I did because he is very professional, showed up on time, and is a very competent handyman. I would highly recommend his services! Thanks Jose.

Description of Work
Jose installed quarter rounds on top of laminate floors.

Category handyman service, woodworking

I'm glad you are happy, it means a lot to me. Thank you for the kind words.

02/04/2017

John D.

Very well. Mr. Rosario trimmed the weeds and grass and left the lot nicely groomed.

Description of Work
I needed an open lot cleared of weeds and grass.

Category handyman service

I'm glad you're happy. Thank you

07/13/2016

John D.

Very well. Services were performed as expected and at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Trimming of brush on open lot

Thank you.

01/22/2016

John D.

Mr. Rosario did the work as promised, at a very reasonable price, and also did a very good job. I have hired him to trim my open lot on a semi-annual basis.

Description of Work
Mr. Rosario trimmed the brush on my open lot.

12/17/2015

Terry O.

Jose was punctual, courteous and professional. Work was successfully completed in the time promised. I intend to call Jose whenever I need handyman work done. Thanks, Jose.

Description of Work
Repaired 3 outdoor hose bibs connections.

10/21/2015

Rickey D.

Jose was punctual and performed the job without any problems!! Jose is very courteous and professional. I highly recommend him, and plan on hiring him for other home projects that I have lined up.

Description of Work
Removed solar panels from roof

07/27/2015

Robert D.

Jose was very professional, always went the extra mile, kept in contact with us as we had not moved in and was living in Illinois at the time. We liked his work and would definitely hire him and recommend him to others. Very personable man and was a huge help to me and my husband!

Description of Work
painted five rooms, hauled misc to the dump, hung five ceiling fans, took popcorn ceiling off of four rooms, unloaded multiple boxes of flooring

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, interior painters

06/27/2015

John D.

Mr. Rosario cleared the lot as promised, and afterward sent before and after pictures to my e-mail address to show that the work had been done. I was happy enough that I hired Mr. Rosario to trim the lot of the weeds and brush on a regular schedule.

Description of Work
Cleared an open lot of weeds and brush

05/29/2015

Cynthia S.

The job was done better than I thought it would turn out. I was very pleased. I will sure use him again.

Description of Work
Fixed ceiling and wall.

05/15/2015

Karen L.

The biggest problem is that it is hard to schedule dates with Jose as he is so busy because he is that good. I will wait for his available dates as I trust him to get the job done right!

Description of Work
Jose has been to my condo twice now and I am looking forward to his next visit. He has painted the bedroom and living room, hung curtain rods and blinds for me so far. He does excellent work, is very polite and professional. His price is very fair. I am happy to have found him on Angie's List!

Category handyman service, interior painters

04/23/2015

susan B.

Very prompt. QuAlity of work excellent, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installed and patch up some popcorn ceiling spots. I have used Jose several times very pleased with services.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service

04/07/2015

Patricia J.

It went well, he is in high demand. I understand why.

Description of Work
1) installed appliances 2) repaired drywall 3) minor electrical 4) hung and repaired doors 5) painting 6) hung frameless shower door 7) pressure cleaning

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

03/30/2015

DAMON C.

Excellent. Jose was very professional and did all work as promised for a reasonable cost. I will recommend him to other friends and use him again.

Description of Work
Replaced door frame and added air vents to door

Category handyman service, woodworking

02/21/2015

Anne L.

It all went well....Jose is a neat worker.....did the backsplash very professionally. I would certainly hire him again. Thanks Joe for a job well Done !!!! Anne

Description of Work
Jose completed a backsplash in my kitchen. He was neat, knowledgeable and receptive to interaction, answered questions, etc.

12/29/2014

Mellissa S.

10! The price and professionalism were outstanding.

Description of Work
He installed new blinds and replaced old trim.

10/18/2014

Jean P.

He did a great job. He was very prompt, honest and very professional. He answered any questions I had very thoroughly. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
HE fixed a small hole in a piece of sheet rock. He also retextured and repainted the repair.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Splash Painting Plus, LLC

Splash Painting Plus offers full Residential & Commercial Painting & Drywall services.

Lazaru Painting Enterprises LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Tweety's Complete Painting Service

Tweety's Painting is a full service painting company. Interior and exterior projects of all sizes are welcomed. Tweety's Painting has 2 operating locations in Wisconsin and Florida. The Wisconsin location was established in 1984. The Florida location was established in 2007. Tweety's Painting provides both general liability and workers compensation insurance coverages. Tweety's Painting is a drug free workplace. Each and every employee has an average service time with the company of 10 plus years. Our Wisconsin location has painters that have worked for us for over 25 years . Other services that we provide include Wall paper removal and drywall textures and repairs. Our family business was built on Quality and Honesty.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Handyman Services

Roofing, AC, electrical, tile.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Jose The Handyman, L.L.C.

How is Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. overall rated?

Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. open?

Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. is open:

Friday: Closed

What payment options does Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. provide

Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. offer free estimates?

No, Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Jose The Handyman, L.L.C.?

Yes, Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. offers warranties.

What services does Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. offer?

Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. offers the following services: Handyman Services

Are there any services Jose The Handyman, L.L.C. does not offer?

Roofing, AC, electrical, tile.