Devon's Home Pro Service LLC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

425 Hollyhock Ln

Spring Hill, FL 34606

Hello I am Devon with Devon's Homepro Service LLC. I have 10 years experience with home improvements specializing in many areas of improvements from flooring to finish carpentry and much more. I service the Tampa Bay area and surrounding counties. I am looking forward to taking care of any needs necessary to make your home what you have always wanted. Thank you for your time....

4.4

handyman (14)woodworking (7)door installation (6)drywall (6)tile installation (6)home remodeling (5)interior painting (3)decks & porches (1)plumbers (2)electrician (2)

03/25/2021

Let's just say this didn't go as planned...which made me appreciate Devon's Home Pro Service even more. This was supposed to a 'basic' wrap-around porch screen install...and replacing shower caulk with grout. But when you have an older home that was a rental prior to near-recent purchase, expect the unexpected. The porch screen install...discovered completely rotted through cedar support posts(!)....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen in a wraparound porch, re-tile/re-plumb shower

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

11/10/2020

Quite well. Devon was promp, courteous, and professional. I will definitely have him back for other services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lights, faucet, dishwasher install

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

09/30/2020

Horrible. He agreed to do the work for us. He was late to site. He was faced with an imperfect environment that my tenants placed him in, and I did apologize for that. But he switched out the wrong thermostat, out the original back in when I told him it was the incorrect one. When I told him I still needed the work done in the correct thermostat. He seemed displeased. Didn’t listen very well, seem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was suppose to replace one of my thermostats in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

We are very sorry about the experience you had. There were some underlying factors that voided this project from being successful. And for anyone's information I did not call your tenant asking for money. I called your tenant asking for you. No one told us that the house got hit by lightning the night prior to services. I was told to swap out a thermostat. The son, who was the supervision since bo...

08/31/2020

Devon was amazing! He did the home tasks I have been trying to get done quickly and efficiently. He was great about not rushing through the projects and ensuring that it was done the way I had planned. I will absolutely have him help me with future projects in my home and would recommend to my friends in the area. He truly made my house feel like a home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
curtains, garage storage rack, dinning room light installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

06/16/2020

All repairs were done in an excellent manner. Devon fixed the shower curtain rod better than it was originally by affixing one end in a stud and anchoring the other end securely. Additionally, Devon conducted the repairs the same day I called him. The price for the repairs was very reasonable. Devon and his assistant, Matt, were courteous and efficient. I will definitely be calling them for any fu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A shower curtain rod was pulling out of the drywall and a toilet roll holder was also loose. Additionally, a screen door did not close on it's own.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

05/13/2020

Far, far better than anticipated. Exceptional service at reasonable price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rem & Repl Res mail bx + post in concr; R & R dble door lever lock sets.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

05/12/2020

Excellent!! High quality work with extensive knowledge of multiple facets of work. Highly recommend Devon’s Homepro Service for all of my future remodel needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

Photo for Devon's Home Pro Service LLC - 425 Hollyhock Ln, Spring Hill, FL - 38561058

05/11/2020

Built closet, not a good job. Hung shelf, made extra holes in wall. Doors were not even when put in. We did painting. We supplied tile and grout. I had to go over both bathrooms and fill in grout. Tile not cut correctly where toilets sit. Sloppy job. Enough said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build closet and lay tile in 2 bathrooms

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

04/28/2020

All of their work was completed to my upmost satisfaction. They used great judgment to ensure their work was done correctly and explained their processes and anything that needed to be changed with the plans. Their impressive workmanship demonstrated profound expertise with their in-depth knowledge and skills along with a high level of professionalism and respect. They were able to take advantage ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
attic access replacement

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

02/25/2020

Devon and crew were efficient, pleasant, and polite, and the price was definitely fair. Would hire again, and am already planning some additional projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace over the range microwave oven with a new one

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2020

Handyman, Capentry,drywall, painting, trim work, flooring, kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, siding, gutter repair and replacement

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal