Capstone Roofing Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2010

3.9

12134 Killian St

Spring Hill, FL 34608

We are a local roofing and remodeling company specializing in insurance claims. We have an outstanding reputation for honesty and integrity in the community. Our roof inspections are free and we don't get paid unless we get your roof paid for(and it is the insurance company that pays us)!!! There is a $250 discount on a total roof for Angie's List members(must be current member)....

08/24/2022

Mary C.

Arthur is a crook - we cannot emphasize that enough. He replaced a roof as a condition of closing on a house we purchased. Shoddy workmanship, lack of permit, lack of communication.. the lost goes on. The roof still had leaks. would not come back and fix even after numerous calls. Do not hire this company to touch your house. You will be disappointed and out of a lot of money.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

07/23/2020

WALTER F.

completed job but still had leaks. would not come back and fix even after numerous calls.

Description of Work
replace roof shingles

Category decks, roofing

02/01/2017

iZABELA K.

Art is very easy to do business with and very trust worthy. I live out of state and was very scared to hire a roofer. I found him on Angie's list and will be doing business with him again.

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced by Capstone Roofing and I am very satisfied.

04/13/2016

Evelyn O.

Clean and professional.

Description of Work
Installed new roof.

04/16/2015

Robert C.

Description of Work
Complete re-refoof

02/18/2013

Darla G.

roof replacement went very smoothly. Everything was cleaned up after the job was finished

Description of Work
Roof replacement Very professional company. Delivered services as promoised. Met with adjustors and inspectors.

08/22/2012

Jacqueline L. M.

They were professionals! They didn’t come here looking like dirty bums—you know how some guys come in with their big, dirty boots and walk around your house. They were very clean, and I just really liked them all. Even my dogs liked them. I can’t say enough about them! They cleaned up all the nails and all the old roofing they took off. I couldn’t even find a nail. They were that great.

Description of Work
I called them, and they were here the next day. They told me what they could do, and they did just that. I had water that was leaking into the house. They fixed the outside and put new vents in the roof. Then, they came inside and fixed the inside—where there were watermarks, and didn't charge extra.

04/20/2011

Debbie D.

They got your roof replaced in one day. They saw that the wood was rot around the chimney and they replaced that for free. They were very good and I have no complaints when it came to their work on my roof. I did not care for them with interior contracting. They need to be more professional when it comes to interior decorating.

Description of Work
They replaced my entire roof and all my gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Planet Roofing

At Planet Roofing, we pride ourselves on building and nurturing long-lasting relationships with our customers in South Florida. As a professional roofing company, we go above and beyond to provide you with the best quality workmanship and results for your roofing needs. We provide Financing for all your roofing projects and more. As a result, you can get your roofing project done at the right time.

Lipton Window and Door

Lipton Window and Door is a hand selected group of craftsman that are dedicated to making your window and door project an enjoyable experience. Our company started as an installation company that serviced all of the Tampa Bay /St Petersburg area. We eventually found the best Manufacturers to work with to supply our customers with the most energy efficient product that can withstand the harsh elements Florida has to offer. Lipton Window and Door was founded on old school principles that were handed down from past generations. We do what we say when we say we will do it. Our installers are being trained constantly on the newest installation techniques and changes in the ever evolving products that we supply which insures a quality job every time. Whether you are looking for a Door ,or Windows for your home,Condo,or Townhouse our sales staff will help you pick the perfect product to beautify your home while making it stronger ,safer and more energy efficient.We buy from the nations best manufacturers to ensure the lowest pricing available without sacrificing quality.

Clear-View Companies LLC

Clear-view Companies, Llc. is a full service remodeling, renovation and repair company that has become the go to in the greater Tampa Bay area for high quality craftsmanship adjusted to meet your specifications and needs, regardless of the extent of the work you need done. As a family-run business, we are committed to providing our clientele with more personalized services that make your bottom line our top priority. Without the cumbersome overhead costs associated with larger, less versatile remodeling companies, with Clear-view Companies, Llc. you can rest assured that more of your hard earned money goes into the work itself. Financing available. Award winning.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal
    $250.00

Roofing, Insurance Claims, Remodeling, Restoration

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Capstone Roofing Inc.

How is Capstone Roofing Inc. overall rated?

Capstone Roofing Inc. is currently rated 3.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Capstone Roofing Inc. open?

Capstone Roofing Inc. is open:

Saturday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

What payment options does Capstone Roofing Inc. provide

Capstone Roofing Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal

Does Capstone Roofing Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Capstone Roofing Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Capstone Roofing Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Capstone Roofing Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Capstone Roofing Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Capstone Roofing Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Capstone Roofing Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Capstone Roofing Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Capstone Roofing Inc.?

Yes, Capstone Roofing Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Capstone Roofing Inc. offer?

Capstone Roofing Inc. offers the following services: Roofing, Insurance Claims, Remodeling, Restoration