APD Advanced Stabilization

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2018

4.4

All Purpose Drilling (APD) is a family owned and operated foundation repair company started in February 2014. The owner has been in the foundation business for over 15 years. Since 2014 APD has completed hundreds of commercial and residential foundation repair projects. APD understands the foundation process from start to finish. APD offers: free estimates, prompt service, transparent pricing, the best warranty in the industry, sealed engineering report, and military discounts. APD does not sub out any of our projects. Our employees are covered 100% by workmens compensation. Furthermore, we are Florida general contractors, so we are able to address and deal with all aspects of your project--big or small. Choose APD, the expert in sinkhole repair, foundation repair, concrete repair, and trip hazard repair....

James Ford concrete pump service ,Inc

Provide a concrete pump service to contractors and homeowners who are placing concrete in areas that are too tight for trucks to reach like backyards inside houses and buildings

LRE Foundation Repair, LLC

With over thirty years of experience, LRE Foundation Repair is central Florida’s industry leader in residential and commercial foundation repair and concrete repair. Whether you need pool deck repair for your summer home or helical piers for your large commercial property, you can expect the same commitment to consistency and quality from our team! Our services include water diversion/ exterior drainage solutions, crawl space repair/encapsulation, foundation repair, deep foundation solutions, concrete lifting and leveling, and more! WE ARE NO LONGER OFFERING CONCRETE POURING OR PAVER SERVICES. We provide free inspections and quotes for our clients with lifetime transferable warranties and customer satisfaction guarantees, ensuring you feel taken care of and your property feels secure!

Offers by LRE Foundation Repair, LLC on Angi
Safer Grounds Construction LLC.

With over 40 years of combined Sinkhole, Foundation and Insurance claim experience. We are pretty well versed in all aspects of foundation repair and cosmetics. We have in house men with years in the construction business and we are able to do all aspects of Home repair and/or new build projects. We are well known by Attorneys, Engineers and municipalities within the sinkhole industry.

08/03/2021

Due to improper initial installation, a "swim spa" at the house we bought several years ago was sinking. I contacted APD in July and their response was immediate. Joe of APD made a personal visit and gave a detailed explanation of the process his company would use to stabilize the spa. He also advised of any possible concerns. A reasonable price was also provided. We had full confidence in Joe and APD. However, shortly after his visit, a storm caused significant additional damage to the spa and we were forced to go in a different direction and have the spa removed. I would recommend APD, their concern and response was swift and very professional.

Description of Work
Provide ground support for sinking spa.

Category foundation repair

07/05/2021

APD was on time and a good price. Unfortunately, they pumped too much foam in an area that caused substantial damage to my deck. Instead of taking responsibility, they blamed it on me. I would have been better off not hiring them at all considering the damage they left behind. When I reached out to them, neither owner could be bothered to even speak to me personally. I asked them if they would file a claim with their insurance company and they turned that into me wanting money. I just wanted them to take responsibility for causing the damage and then fix it. I would not hire them again!

Description of Work
Pool foundation raised

02/09/2021

APD was excellent. They were punctual, explained the work and the process to fill in the driveway and JJ explained the estimate and the time line. The crew that did the work explained what they were going to do, how long it would take and did an excellent job. Great company!

Description of Work
We needed an area filled in under our driveway that had washed out from runoff.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Thanks for letting us do your project

09/03/2020

TC was communicative and proactive. He called to let me know he was on his way when he was delayed in traffic for his scheduled meeting. He was honest when presented with the facts of our situation and told me that there was a good possibility the problem would not be resolved by his company's solution, nor could they warranty work performed. He provided information on other possible service providers that may have more complex and expensive but effective solutions. I am grateful to TC for his honesty and integrity. Based on the high quality of their employee, I would definitely work with APD in the future for problems within the scope of their solution efficacy.

Description of Work
Water Mitigation

Category basement waterproofing

10/08/2019

APD came highly recommended from a well known realtor. I contacted Joey on a Saturday and he was at our home the next day (family included, as they were enjoying their weekend). Estimate, proposal with drawing and detailed scope of services and job start within 2 weeks. Jeff and crew came out and completed within 3 days. FOR SUBSTANTIALLY LESS than every other competitor. I believe Jeff is The House Whisperer. No joke. Doors and windows open/close with ease, locks no longer need “jiggling”, floors are solid. Walls straightened out. And nothing rolls. All is LEVEL. We’re hiring them again for additional work. You should too.

Description of Work
Impressive would be an understatement so I’ll say AMAZING!! Joey, Jeff and crew are without question, masters of their craft. We were navigating a nightmare insurance claim from a tree crashing through our home. We became very worried to find out that our bedroom, ceiling and roof could not be repaired until the existing foundation issues were addressed. The companies that we could actually get to show up, quoted over $10,000 to level and reenforce our 650 sq ft..70 yr old cracker house. We also learned that because of our home’s age and original construction, many contractors were unwilling to tackle the job, hence the cost. Additionally, no one could even start work for a couple of months out. We were desperate.

Category mudjacking

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you.

09/06/2019

Top notch company.from making the appointment to the finished project. TC came out in the morning and was very knowledgeable about our project.the price he quoted in my opinion was very reasonable. We explained that we were going out of town soon and he managed to get the work done that day .when the two gentlemen arrived to repair our driveway they were very friendly and courteous they explained what had to be done and moved right along to fix the issue .one slab of our driveway had sunk about two inches. The process they used was totally amazing you could never tell that it had sunk.when they were done they cleaned everything up and asked if we were satisfied and we definitely were.I definitely would recommend APD.The warranty is great,the price was right and the quality of the work was excellent very professional and friendly to deal with.great company from start to finish

Description of Work
Raised concrete driveway slab

Category concrete repair,mudjacking

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it very much.

08/20/2019

Project was delayed due to shipment of the product. No worries. However, it cost more than initially quoted due to much more product needed to complete the job.

Description of Work
Mud jacking to fix my sinking driveway

Category concrete repair,mudjacking

Thank you for understanding the delay due to a chemical shipment delayed. We appreciate the review! Unfortunately sometimes it does take more chemical than quoted. We do our best to come close to our original estimate. thank you!

06/28/2019

They did a great job, very professional, careful and clean.

Description of Work
Releveled sidewalk

Category mudjacking

Thank you for the nice review!

04/29/2019

I mailed a check asking to be called for scheduling. This was ignored and I came home to find the work done and an invoice taped to my door. My 50% down payment was not noted on the invoice. My drive way looks much the same, but now has with yellow stains coming out of the cracks, All of the trip hazards are still present. We called the office but they refused to come back out and were rude. Future customers are welcome to come by and look at their work.

Description of Work
they were hired to level broken concrete on my driveway

Category mudjacking

This was an instance of miscommunication. We received the check for 50% down and scheduled a date with the homeowner. We showed up and completed the job on scheduled date. We were able to raise the concrete close to level. We guarantee stabilization not necessarily 100% lift. Unfortunately our foam can cause discoloration to the driveway. This is why after we lift and stabilize we recommend the homeowner to think about getting resurfacing done. We do not do resurfacing ourselves. Unfortunately we did not know the homeowner had become ill and was not home. We left the invoice at the door as well as email as we do because the homeowner does no need to be home since we do all work outride. We do recommend the homeowner be present to go over any questions but that is not always the case. We spoke to the homeowner'[Member Information Removed] daughter afterwards and she expressed she was not aware of what was going on. We did try to explain as well as have our sales rep come out and show her exactly what was done but she declined. Unfortunately we were unable to get in contact with the homeowner afterwards. We apologize for the miscommunication but we strive very hard for customer satisfaction. Which we were unable to provide since we could no longer get in touch with the homeowner or her daughter.

05/23/2018

I got the information for APD on Facebook Marketplace and looked up their company information online. I emailed for information and Mr. Miles Durden immediately responded and said he would be happy to send an APD Advanced Stabilization representative out for a FREE estimate on having it fixed. Mr. Tyler Harman, a very friendly and knowledgeable sales representative, came out the next day and assured me they could fix it and explained how it would be done using the Poly Foam injection method. He gave me a quote and it was more reasonable than having the driveway torn up and replaced. Plus no mess to deal with before or after the job was done. I scheduled the work to be done the next week on a Wednesday. The two young gentleman APD sent out on the day we agreed called to let me know they were on the way, which was much appreciated. When Josh and Luis arrived they both come up to greet me and told me their names. I sat on my front porch and watched the work being done and talked to the guys as they told me what was happening with the Poly Foam.Josh and Luis were very courteous, pleasant, professional and knowledgeable of what they was doing. I am happy with the driveway and the work APD done. I was amazed at how this method took care of my problem with the driveway and the fact that you could put your cars back on it immediately afterwards. Thanks to APD I now have a safe driveway!

Description of Work
We had a large crack in our concrete driveway due to roots of a tree that had pushed up a portion of the driveway. Also had several cracks in different places.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Underpinning, foundation repair, sinkhole remediation

We DO NOT offer NEW concrete slab pouring, demolition, resurfacing or installation of pavers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express