All-Tech Water Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2015

For more than 20 years, home and business owners throughout Brooksville, Florida, have relied on All-Tech Water Service for prompt pump and sprinkler repairs. With the help of our well drilling company, there's no need for you to spend additional cash on a new pump or irrigation system. Entrust your water well pumps service needs to our highly skilled workers. Contact our well drilling company at 352.666.3812 in Spring Hill, FL, today. Additional email: info@alltechwaterservice.com Additional phones: 813-221-5100 & 727-848-6900...

IERNA's Heating & Cooling

WE SERVICE ALL HVAC & PLUMBING MAKES AND MODELS | Same - Day Service 7 - Days a Week; IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing proudly serves the Air conditioning, Heating and Plumbing needs of our customers in Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk and Pinellas Counties in Florida. If you are in need of any HVAC or Plumbing services from air conditioning repair to plumbing and water heater repairs, IERNA's is here to help. We also service, repair and maintain all kinds of HVAC and plumbing equipment. So if you need a quick repair or a more in depth equipment replacement, give the Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing experts at IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing a call today at (813) 489-6930 or visit us online at www.iernaair.com. License#CAC1813676 | CFC1429475

Offers by IERNA's Heating & Cooling on Angi
Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical

Welcome to Cornerstone Air, Plumbing & Electrical: where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust with your safety and comfort. At Cornerstone, we never take your trust for granted. Taking pride in our workmanship for all project sizes, we go out of our way to deliver an exceptional service experience, every day. We call it the Cornerstone Difference. You’ll call it a welcome change. The Cornerstone DifferenceWith over 50 years of industry experience, Cornerstone has been around the block. We serve residents and business owners throughout Tampa Bay and the surrounding region, proudly providing: Our “Satisfied Customer” Guarantee: Our team believes the most important service we can deliver is total satisfaction, so we aim to make every customer a satisfied customer. If you aren’t happy with your service, we’ll make it right. Guaranteed. Quality & Affordability: Cornerstone partners with top brands like Daikin, Lennox and Goodman. We recommend high-efficiency equipment that doesn’t stretch your budget—and we stand behind every product we install. Peace of Mind: You can’t always prevent heating, cooling and plumbing problems, but you can increase performance and longevity with proper maintenance. For your convenience, Cornerstone offers comprehensive equipment tune-ups and cleaning, as well as affordably priced annual maintenance agreements. NO High-Pressure Sales Tactics: Cornerstone technicians don’t try to sell you products you don’t need, and they don’t use high-powered sales strategies to pressure you into a purchase. Our team is honest, fair and straightforward. Pricing Guarantee: Cornerstone’s firm pricing plan includes flat-rate diagnostic charges and flat-rate repair pricing. We don’t charge by the hour; what you are quoted in advance is what you pay. No gimmicks, hidden fees, or exceptions.

Offers by Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical on Angi
Integrity Home Solutions

If you’re looking for a trusted plumber, HVAC contractor, or electrician in the Tampa Bay area, look no further than Integrity Home Services. We offer electrical, plumbing, cooling and heating services, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Call today to schedule your next appointment!

08/22/2017

Excellent!!!

Description of Work
I came home from work to find my well not wiry. Dominic was patient and informative. He walked me through some easy trouble shooting steps and my water came on. He didn't charge me or ask for a positive review. He wished me a good evening, and said to call if I had any other questions or problems. That an honest person. I will be calling if I have problems in the future.

05/30/2017

It went very well. Took a while for them to get to my installation because they were booked up with other customers. Also, for that business, it is hard to predict how long a well will take to complete. Once they got to my property they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
I had a well put in for my irrigation system

12/01/2016

Went well. It took longer than expected to get to the water but that is geology they had to deal with

Description of Work
A deep well was dug for my home. They were clearly customer friendly, did an excellent job and professional. When my neighbor asked if she needed a deep well, the owner said no. I was impressed by his honesty.

09/18/2016

They were at my house when they said they would be. Friendly workers and great service. I would highly recommend this company to any of my friends that need sprinkler or well service..

Description of Work
Came out to my house and changed my pump and pump wire.

Category plumbing,wells

Thank you for your business.

Well Drilling, Pump Repair & Maintenance