All-Tech Water Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2015

4068 Lamson Ave

Spring Hill, FL 34606

For more than 20 years, home and business owners throughout Brooksville, Florida, have relied on All-Tech Water Service for prompt pump and sprinkler repairs. With the help of our well drilling company, there's no need for you to spend additional cash on a new pump or irrigation system. Entrust

08/22/2017

Barbie G.

Excellent!!!

Description of Work
I came home from work to find my well not wiry. Dominic was patient and informative. He walked me through some easy trouble shooting steps and my water came on. He didn't charge me or ask for a positive review. He wished me a good evening, and said to call if I had any other questions or problems. That an honest person. I will be calling if I have problems in the future.

05/30/2017

David J.

It went very well. Took a while for them to get to my installation because they were booked up with other customers. Also, for that business, it is hard to predict how long a well will take to complete. Once they got to my property they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
I had a well put in for my irrigation system

12/01/2016

mary L.

Went well. It took longer than expected to get to the water but that is geology they had to deal with

Description of Work
A deep well was dug for my home. They were clearly customer friendly, did an excellent job and professional. When my neighbor asked if she needed a deep well, the owner said no. I was impressed by his honesty.

09/18/2016

Kristina S.

They were at my house when they said they would be. Friendly workers and great service. I would highly recommend this company to any of my friends that need sprinkler or well service..

Description of Work
Came out to my house and changed my pump and pump wire.

Category plumbing, wells

Thank you for your business.

ATAS Plumbing

When it comes to reliable residential and commercial plumbing needs, A.T.A.’s Plumbing has you covered! ​A.T.A.’s Plumbing is a full service plumbing company serving Pasco, North Pinellas County, Land O Lakes and Wesley Chapel, FL. We have years of experience in all types of plumbing services serving both residential and commercial clients. Our commitment to provide high level of plumbing service at fair price has made us one of the preferred and trusted plumbers in Pasco, North Pinellas County and surrounding FL areas.

Offers Coupon

Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical

Welcome to Cornerstone Air, Plumbing & Electrical, where we strive to set the new standard for the HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical experience. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust with your safety and comfort. At Cornerstone, we never take your trust for granted! Taking pride in our workmanship for all project sizes, we go out of our way to deliver an exceptional service experience, every day. We call it the Cornerstone Difference and you’ll call it a welcome change. Our team believes the most important service we can deliver is total satisfaction, so we aim to make every customer a satisfied customer. Cornerstone Pros have been in business for over 16 years but have a combined of over 50+ years of industry experience. We proudly serve homeowners throughout Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando and most of Citrus and Pinellas counties. In our HVAC division Cornerstone partners with top brands like Daikin, Carrier, Goodman, and more for new installations but can work on any brand for repairs. In our Plumbing division, we offer different brands of water heaters, water treatment systems, tankless water heaters, and much more. In our electrical division, we offer whole home generators, standby generators, panel replacements, and more. Call or message us for more information! NO High-Pressure Sales Tactics: Cornerstone technicians use high-powered sales strategies to pressure you into a purchase. Our team is honest, fair, and straightforward. Our firm pricing structure includes flat-rate diagnostic charges and flat-rate repair pricing. We don’t charge by the hour; what you are quoted in advance is what you pay! No gimmicks, hidden fees, or exceptions.

Offers Coupon

TAMPA WELL DRILLING INC

Tampa Well Drilling is a water well drilling and pump service company, family owned and operated since 1963. Certified by the National Ground Water Association for well drilling and pump installation, we take pride in our professional capabilities, provide excellent customer service, and guarantee all of our work. We provide well drilling, well inspection, and well abandonment services. We drill 4" to 12" diameter wells for homes, irrigation, commercial, municipal, and industrial uses. We offer repairs, service and replacement of your residential, commercial, or industrial water system. Our knowledgeable experts come on-site to diagnose any issue you may be having, and provide an estimate for repairs. Emergency services are also available. We service all major brands of pumps. Our retail store is open to the public, and offers a huge selection of pump parts, equipment, pipe fittings, and supplies. We have parts available to repair or rebuild pumps and motors. We can bench test shallow well pumps, irrigation pumps, pool and submersible pumps. We can also test submersible control boxes and capacitors. Visit our website to find out more and BOOK AN APPOINTMENT online, or just give us a call! We look forward to working with you!

state