Admeier Lawn Care & Landscaping LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2013

At ADMEIER Lawn Care & Landscaping LLC. We provide a professional service so that we can attain the Lawn You and your Neighbors can admire. We take pride in a job well done. We take the time to explain to our clients what we will do so that you're rest assured you are getting what has been agreed upon. As for the billing, we can make it easy for you on a monthly basis. We proudly offer a 10% discount for Senior Citizens and Military Members....

Tree Frog Landscaping LLC

We offer superior paver installation from driveway's, sidewalks, fire pits, patios, walls and any landscaping that goes with it. We offer fair prices with outstanding quality workmanship all while keeping our work environment neat and clean. We are an owner operated business and with a total of 12 years in the industry, we are sure we can satisfy your needs and transform your home or business into a place others wish was their own.

Hilimire Pavers

Hilimire Pavers has been providing quality service to the New Port Richey and surrounding areas for over 16 years. We offer both commercial and residential landscaping and hardscaping services such as landscape installation, residential lawn maintenance, landscape maintenance and custom paver installations. Also we now added Cultured Stone Facing also known as decorative stacked stone for exterior walls and pillars. Additional DBA - Hilimire Integrated Landscaping LLC.

Offers by Hilimire Pavers on Angi
Deco Pavers

Deco Pavers is a family owned full service hardscape company that has been servicing Tampa Bay since 2003. We offer FREE ESTIMATES for your custom design, helping you bring your ideas to life! If you are completing a new paver driveway, patio deck or renovating an existing brick paver patio or driveway, looking to design an outdoor living space with a fire pit or an outdoor kitchen then Deco Pavers can help by combining the best materials with true craftsmanship and know-how. We work closely with our clients from our initial consultation until completion of the project, offering a very wide variety of outdoor living designs and styles that suit your needs all while adding our own personal signature to each project and turning your space into and outdoor showroom. Services Provided Brick Masonry, Brick Repair, Concrete Cleaning, Driveway Repair, Excavating, Hardscaping, Land Leveling & Grading, Patio Construction, Paver Installation, Retaining Wall Construction, Stone Installation, Stone Masonry, Pergola, Outdoor Kitchen for residential and commercial projects. Areas Served Brandon, Carrollwood, Carrollwood Village, Cheval, Egypt Lake-Leto, Greater Northdale, Keystone, Lake Magdalene, Land O Lakes, Land O' Lakes, Lutz, Odessa, Pebble Creek, Tampa, Temple Terrace, Town 'n' Country, University, Wesley Chapel, Westchase, Zephyrhills, South Tampa Awards ICPI Certified Installer, Belgard Authorized Contractor, Angie's List Project minimums as low as $4000

11/13/2015

Excellent! I have the best lawn in the neighborhood. Others have tried other services and have fallen short.

Description of Work
Cut grass, fertilized lawn and trees; and treated lawn for insects and fungus

Category lawn service

09/01/2013

It was a wonderful experience. Did not have to explain what I wanted. Grass was cut. Edging and weed eating was exact. Before he left he made sure that there was no grass clippings in drive or street. Can't say enough about this company and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for someone to take of their lawns.

Description of Work
I have to say that the service I received from ADMEIER Lawn Care Landscaping LLC. Was second to none. I was having problems with my yard and have had quotes from several other business and Mr. Meier came to the rescue. I explained that I have been having problems with the appearance of my yard and did not want to spend an enormous amount of money to get it looking good. He explained to me in detail that he could get my lawn back where I would enjoy looking at my yard every time I walk outside. He did not try and sell me more than what I needed. In just a couple weeks I saw a big difference. He now takes care of my lawn and landscaping needs. If you're looking for someone with integrity and detail to work you can count on Mr. Meier to take care of it. As his motto goes. You deserve a lawn you and neighbors will admire.

Category lawn service

Services offered are as followed: Grass cutting, Stick Edging, Weed Eating, Clean up after mowing. Bush Trimming, Power Washing, Fertilizing, Insecticide, Weed Control, SOD Installation, Top Dressing, Seeding, Pre Emergent, Post Emergent, Irrigation Repairs/ Set Up, Landscaping, Landscaping Design, Mulching, Aerating Lawns