Garage Doctor of Orlando

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

4.1

Sorrento, FL 32776

Garage Doctor of Orlando is Orlando's Premier Garage Door service and repair provider. with service available 24/7....

11/10/2020

Robert C.

prompt,polite, and very professional, says what he means and means what he says, no hidden gimmicks or prices. Very through, explains everything you need ,no pressure and stands behind his work. Greatest thing Jerme is he believes in Paying it Forward.

Description of Work
replaced springs

01/20/2018

Chris B.

Call right away. You won't regret it! I contacted Garage Doctor after getting a ridiculous quote from one of his competitors. They said I needed to replace everything. Jereme came out and quickly assessed the job. He recommended only the service I needed and even showed me a few repairs I could do myself. He was professional, knowledgeable, worked fast and did an excellent job. Oh, and the bill? Hundreds less than the other quote I received. I wish I had called Garage Doctor first! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Description of Work
Our garage door kept catching and wouldn't go down unless I hit the button and held it. Usually about 15 times.

12/20/2016

Seems P.

He was friendly but I paid about 400 for replacement of rollers and he adjusted tension on my garage door but that caused it to damage my ceiling wall. Called a different company and they told me they charge 90 for replacing rollers. I felt completely duped as I paid 4 times as much and got a damaged wall in return. I didn't go on Angies list when I picked the company, and I learned my lesson. I was really upset as I felt completely duped. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced rollers for garage door

Category garage doors

Our rollers are not $400 a set. However I'm responding to this because another person called and mentioned [Member Information Removed] same things and I had them send me a picture of their invoice it was from "garage door doctor ". If you could send me a copy of your invoice 407-7962349 I can verify that it's not my company or give me your number and I can give you a copy of mine. This just happened [Member Information Removed] other day which is why I'm responding. But our rollers are $14 each and that's $140 for a set of 10. Most certainly not 400$ you have [Member Information Removed] wrong company so kindly remove this negative review.

11/06/2016

Steve G.

Garage Doctor replaced all 3 doors in a matter of hours. They were extremely meticulous in their work especially in the final alignment. My son had used them for a repair in the past at his house and was very pleased with their responsiveness and their work so it was easy for me to determine who to go to for my complete door replacement. I now have beautiful, functioning garage doors that are very quiet compared to the previous ones. I highly recommend Garage Doctor for any work on installation or repair.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 single garage doors that were initially installed when the house was built in 1971. They were MDF type material and required constant water damage repair as well as spring replacement. These were replaced with new railings, springs and aluminum doors. The openers were only a couple of years old.

06/18/2016

robert F.

Was prompt and courteous. Should have known something was wrong when he looked at the door, and then spent about 7 minutes writing up a detailed bill (contract) for the door cable coming off track. First it was $395.84 with new rollers, when I told him I didn't want new rollers just fix the problem. He lowered it to $256.74 for adjusting cable, spring, and door track. On top of that he lube my new garage door opener track, that was belt driven which never needs to be lubricated. Just wonder how much knowledge he had in doing this. It took a total of 30 to 40 minutes from start to finish. A week later had the same problem, got a recommendation from a neighbor who repaired it for a fraction of the price. Highly recommend this other guy Gear Garage Door Inc. 386-215-1457

Description of Work
restrung cable, tighten spring, and adjust door

Category garage doors

If you opted out of the recommended work , the faulty door falls on you the home owner. But im perfectly fine with one bad review since 2011. Some people are just hard to please, if this is an actual customer and not the competition.

12/31/2015

Charlotte H.

Replacement of broken springs Thorough safety check Careful explanation of everything done Recommendations for potential improvements, but no pressure sales

Description of Work
One of the springs of my garage door broke. Called the Garage Doctor, and Jereme was at my house within the hour. He conducted a thorough inspection of the entire door system, to include ensuring everything was safe, and replaced the springs. He is an impressive worker: Knowledgeable, efficient, careful, and good to his customers. I'm a veteran, and on that basis he deducted his normal service-call charge. I would recommend him to anyone, and I will give him my business in future.

04/30/2013

Jeremy B.

Basically explained above. Would use again and recommend to a friend.

Description of Work
Jereme gave me a quote over the phone to replace my doors. He then came out to the house and gave me a quote after I told him that nothing in my old house is normal, level, or square. He was glad he did and that couldn't have been further from the truth. I had 1958 swing out style doors. One had an opener and the other did not. I had 2 brand new doors installed that matched the house color with windows. I bought a top of the line opener on Amazon.com (it was the lowest price). He was at the house on a satursdasy when he said he would be and worked from 930am to mell after midnight that night. It was avery long day and did not have time to finish. He came back and completed everythihng. Obviously there were some bumps in the install but he handled it all and have me a free garage door opener install for the hassle. There were no surprises price wise. It took much longer than he though but that has been the norm for all people who have worked on my house. Jereme will go above and beyond to make sure you have fabulous new garage doors that work and look great. I would recommend him. He was also the lowest price of several places I called.

Pro Doors FL Inc

Garage door repair and install company. I strongly live by, "Don't sell what's not needed or over charge customers." We offer the best prices in town! We won't cut corners and we guarantee your 100% satisfaction with our service and the outcome of your garage door! We also offer a 10% OFF discount for military, police, and fire department.

Offers by Pro Doors FL Inc on Angi
    Chicos Garage Door Services, LLC

Chico’s Garage Doors is a family owned and operated buisness servicing the Central Florida area for 15 years. Our expertise is derived from years of experience in the buisness as well as our unyielding attention to detail and customer service. We pride ourselves on superior workmanship delivering fast, efficient and affordable garage door services throughout the region including but not limited to, Orange, Lake, Seminole, Osceola and Polk county. We use only the highest quality products in the market to ensure that your installation will be durable and last for years to come. Call us today! We offer free estimates for repairs or installations and our technicians are fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.

Offers by Chicos Garage Door Services, LLC on Angi
    Quick Response Garage Door Repair

We accept most major credit cards. No trip charge with service, same day service, and we warranty all of our work. We specialize in broken springs, worn out rollers, broken cables, doors jammed at an angle, door and opener adjustments, malfunctioning openers, opener repair, sales and installation.

Yes depending on your location

Spring repair, cable adjustments, opener repair and installation, track adjustments, door silencing, install My-Q technology equipment so the home owner can open and close the garage door from any device with internet from anywhere in the world (ipad, cell phones etc.) Garage Doctor also services and repairs COMMERCIAL DOORS, these are a few service offered but not limited to by Garage Doctor of Orlando inc.