The Chief Handyman

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2012

27 Magnolia Ave

Shalimar, FL 32579

I am a proud retired USAF CMSGT who will treat your home like it was mine. Basic home repairs: Minor electric, minor plumbing, woodrot repair, gutter cleaning, wall repair, trim work, replace doors, adjust doors and just ask....

07/12/2019

Pauline S.

He has helped me for the last seven years and he does quality work. His prices are unbeatable, he is on time, and we would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He has done a lot of handyman work for us.

12/13/2017

Pauline S.

Excellent to work with, very professional with quality work. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Replace sink faucets in all bathrooms, repair broken door frame.

09/16/2017

Donna O.

Don Kreis did a great job. He took his time to make sure it was done right. He is very pleasant to talk with. He explained what he was doing and why. I will be sure to use him again and I would recommend him to everyone.

Description of Work
Needed kitchen ceiling repaired due to a water leak.

Category handyman service

Thank you, it was a joy working for you.

03/14/2017

WANDA Y.

The Chief arrived, concentrated all his effort on the job, completely accomplished the repair, and tidied the area before he left. He was flexible in scheduling the work, focused on the work at hand without taking breaks, and left no mess for me to clean. The columns look like new. He was quite pleasant and entirely professional. I asked for his business card and will call him to do repair work in the future.

Description of Work
Repair of column bases on the porch of my house.

Category handyman service,woodworking,house painters

03/05/2017

Archange C.

Mr. Kreis went out of his way to work me into his schedule and ensure the repair was completed before my appraisal and home inspection. The work was completed quickly and professionally, and the repaired part of the door frame blended in perfectly with the original wood.

Description of Work
I had a door frame with badly rotted wood that I needed repaired on a short time frame since I was planning to sell my house. Mr. Kreis proposed a solution using PVC instead of wood to keep the problem from reoccurring. A previous contractor told me the entire frame and door would need to be replaced. Mr. Kreis saved me approximately $1,200 dollars with essentially the same end result. . .and probably better, since with their solution the problem would have eventually reoccurred.

01/30/2017

William A.

Excellent. Prompt, professional, and fair. Would recommend to anyone, will be using his services again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair, stucco patching and painting, numerous small fixes to prepare my house for sale.

10/01/2016

Celia W.

Great. Don was very responsive when communicating with us, excellent work done on time, and a very fair rate. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Minor electrical, exterior wood rot, A/C duct leak, gutter repair

Category countertops,handyman service

08/29/2016

Annette S.

It was great! Chief returned my call right away and kept in good contact with me all the time. He arrived when he said he would was clean courteous and efficient. He did a great job which is not always easy on old houses like this one. I'm planning to have him do more work in the future.

Description of Work
EAve repair and ceiling fan replacement

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

07/02/2016

Karen W.

It was a great experience to have this handyman. We are in process of fixing home to sell, and had become overwhelmed with it all. He was able to come two days after first contact. Was very punctual and efficient. He did not mind us finding new little things for him to do while he was working. We are very pleased with his workmanship, and will use him again if needed for final fixes.

Description of Work
Put up two ceiling fans, fixed multiple patch work on walls and window frames. Put texture on walls. Installed bathroom vanity, sink including plumbing, hung mirror and cabinet..

Category handyman service,ceiling fans,interior painters

06/02/2016

paige C.

Don was great to work with. He was prompt, extremely professional and worked quickly and efficiently. He did exactly what I asked him to do and also took the time to make a few suggestions that I agreed with. Very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend the Chief Handyman and will certainly call him again in the future.

Description of Work
Caulked all windows interior/exterior, cleaned gutters, repaired a microwave grill, added a track to keep rain from penetrating vinyl siding, tightened towel bars and put up a shelf, repaired outside window.

TAKEOVER Painting Inc.

We at TAKEOVER Painting provide a range of custom interior and exterior painting services. Which allowing for a smooth, seamless experience and exceptional results for each project. With years of experience, TAKEOVER Painting has the knowledge and know-how to help homeowners, property managers, project managers, and designers produce a quality product that you will enjoy for years to come.

Rob Goode Painting & Pressure Washing

Our company has been in business for 28 years and has left its customers with guaranteed satisfaction. We offer great prices for great services from knowledgeable and experienced workers. Super service award winner since 2015 **15% for Fall season **10% for Military

Satisfaction

see above

Major construction, roofing, hauling, landscaping.