Sherwood Tree Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2011

PO Box 7803

Seminole, FL 33772

Unlike so much of our competition in the tree care industry, we are licensed and insured professionals. Our arborists are certified by the International Society of Arboriculture, which means that we know how to get the job done safely, quickly, and correctly. We offer free bids, no hidden fees, and will never use subcontractors....

04/29/2020

Ray G.

The Sherwood Tree Service team showed up this morning to remove our 2 water oaks that were in pretty bad shape. I am blown away at what they accomplished. The removal, stump grinding and clean up they performed was absolutely amazing! Every team member was very professional and I am so glad that we chose them!

Description of Work
Remove 2 Water Oaks

02/03/2020

Thomas R.

Outstanding service from day one! Service rep met me within 30 minutes of my phone call, gave me great advice on tree removal, and offered a very good price! Sherwood Tree Removal was able to schedule my project within 3 days of my request. The team cut down 7 palm trees, ground the stumps, and removed all debris. Very professional and skilled crew and management! They all listened to my concerns and followed through! Thank you!

Description of Work
I had seven palm trees removed and stumps ground out

01/10/2020

David H.

Work was done quickly and professionally. Had one issue which they worked quickly to resolve to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

07/19/2019

Dale G.

I have used Jason with Sherwood Tree Service several times and could not be happier with their service. I like to have them come out about every other year to hurricane prep my trees - and thankfully I did this year, they found a tree that had recently developed a weak spot, and was really close to the house. Not a good tree to have near the house in a hurricane. Jason and his team are very professional, very friendly, extremely communicative, and very fairly priced, and they clean up after themselves - completely! I have the added comfort of knowing that they are certified arborists, insured, have workers comp, and explain every detail of what they need to do and why! I highly recommend Sherwood Tree Service for any of your tree needs!

Description of Work
Tree trimming, pruning, crown reduction, limb maintenance, tree removal, stump grinding.

04/19/2017

Cheryl B.

The were very careful and thorough. Tom was very knowledgeable about trees, especially oaks. I plan to have them remove a tree after obtaining a permit.

Description of Work
Tom and his crew pruned several trees in my yard in 2015.

05/27/2016

Donald E.

Description of Work
pruned 5 oak trees on my property. | |did a great job, super professional, and quick. highly recommend, worth every penny.

03/24/2015

vicki S.

Tim and his crew are polite and professional. They have trimmed and cleaned up many trees. They have also brought me 3 different loads of mulch in the last 6 months. I would definitely use their services again!

Description of Work
they trimmed and cleaned up many oaks on my property.

03/18/2015

Ann K.

Sherwood Tree Service provided work at two addresses for me. Both jobs were completed very professionally. The areas were cleaned of all trimmings and left looking great. One of the properties has many oak trees, and they were thinned out and lifted up and look very nice. We also had a very tall dead Palm tree removed. The owner, Tom, is a certified arborist and he knows his business. He is very prompt and professional and did great work for a fair price.

Description of Work
Tree trimming, removal and stump grinding

Arbor Wise Professional Tree Care

We are an affordable, family owned and operated tree service. We are BBB Accredited, fully licensed and insured with GL and Workers Comp coverage. We are committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Tampa and surrounding areas. We have the equipment needed for all jobs, large or small. We accept all major credit cards, cash or check payments. Senior and Military Discounts of 5% each are available.

Offers by Arbor Wise Professional Tree Care on Angi
    ATN TREE CUTTING SERVICES INC

In search of a Florida tree service company to look after your property’s trees? You’ve come to the right place. At ATN Tree Cutting Services, we have what it takes to keep your outdoor space looking verdant and vibrant, and we’re ready to go above and beyond to meet your needs. Based in Florida, our company is dedicated to offering prompt service and high-quality work, no matter what the circumstances. Alberto is the owner and will be on each job site. Call us for an estimate!

A to Z Groundskeepings

Essential tree provides all types of general tree service and removal services. We believe safety and quality go hand in hand, and our customers recognize this, as they continue to recommend Essential Tree Services to everyone they meet. Call us or click for an estimate today! Military and senior discounts are our top quality we like to give back to the ones who risked their lives and to the ones who have lived their live and help build this community !!

We specialize in caring for your trees in a safe and professional manner. Our certified arborists carry out a wide variety of jobs including crown reduction, pruning, tree removals, dead wooding, hazardous limb removals, and stump grinding. We are licensed and insured, and give the upmost priority to the safety of your trees, your property, and our employees.