Sherwood Tree Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2011

Unlike so much of our competition in the tree care industry, we are licensed and insured professionals. Our arborists are certified by the International Society of Arboriculture, which means that we know how to get the job done safely, quickly, and correctly. We offer free bids, no hidden fees, and will never use subcontractors....

A-Absolute Tree Services

A-Absolute Tree Services offers quality residential and commercial tree care services. With over 18 years of experience, you can rely on us to get the job done right. Our superior service and honest rates have made us the area’s most trusted arborist.

Peninsula Tree Service

**$250 Credit Toward Tree Service!**At Peninsula Tree Service our commitment is to assist our customers in keeping their landscape beautiful and safe by proper tree care and carefully listening to their ideas and needs. We pledge to answer your calls promptly, provide you with competitive rates, trim or remove your trees using safe efficient methods and equipment, and commit to your total satisfaction. Award winning.

Offers by Peninsula Tree Service on Angi
Arbor Wise Professional Tree Care

We are an affordable, family owned and operated tree service. We are BBB Accredited, fully licensed and insured with GL and Workers Comp coverage. We are committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Tampa and surrounding areas. We have the equipment needed for all jobs, large or small. We accept all major credit cards, cash or check payments. Senior and Military Discounts of 5% each are available.

Offers by Arbor Wise Professional Tree Care on Angi

04/29/2020

The Sherwood Tree Service team showed up this morning to remove our 2 water oaks that were in pretty bad shape. I am blown away at what they accomplished. The removal, stump grinding and clean up they performed was absolutely amazing! Every team member was very professional and I am so glad that we chose them!

Description of Work
Remove 2 Water Oaks

02/03/2020

Outstanding service from day one! Service rep met me within 30 minutes of my phone call, gave me great advice on tree removal, and offered a very good price! Sherwood Tree Removal was able to schedule my project within 3 days of my request. The team cut down 7 palm trees, ground the stumps, and removed all debris. Very professional and skilled crew and management! They all listened to my concerns ...

Description of Work
I had seven palm trees removed and stumps ground out

01/10/2020

Work was done quickly and professionally. Had one issue which they worked quickly to resolve to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

07/19/2019

I have used Jason with Sherwood Tree Service several times and could not be happier with their service. I like to have them come out about every other year to hurricane prep my trees - and thankfully I did this year, they found a tree that had recently developed a weak spot, and was really close to the house. Not a good tree to have near the house in a hurricane. Jason and his team are very profes...

Description of Work
Tree trimming, pruning, crown reduction, limb maintenance, tree removal, stump grinding.

04/19/2017

The were very careful and thorough. Tom was very knowledgeable about trees, especially oaks. I plan to have them remove a tree after obtaining a permit.

Description of Work
Tom and his crew pruned several trees in my yard in 2015.

Category tree service

We specialize in caring for your trees in a safe and professional manner. Our certified arborists carry out a wide variety of jobs including crown reduction, pruning, tree removals, dead wooding, hazardous limb removals, and stump grinding. We are licensed and insured, and give the upmost priority to the safety of your trees, your property, and our employees.