POWER UP AUTO

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2000

13866 84TH TER N

Seminole, FL 33776

REPAIRS AUTO WINDOWS. HRS. FLEXIBLE & BY APPOINTMENT. LIC#-MV26765. Owner does all the work. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. NICHE: MOBILE SERVICE, WE COME TO YOU!...

12/01/2021

Jeff G.

Scott answered the phone at 7:20 on a Sunday morning. Came right out and temporarily fix the window. Monday morning came right out and finished it after he got the part. Very knowledgeable and reliable walk me through the whole process made me feel comfortable. I wouldn't get anybody else

Description of Work
Window repair power

12/14/2020

Patrick C.

Great job. Set an appointment less than 24hrs before, Showed up on time with reminder call 20 minutes out. Intro at my door with a business card with photo... wasted little time and got directly on the job. Was completed and packed up in 30 minutes. Worth every penny!

Description of Work
remove and replace power window on my 1998 Pontiac Sunfire convertible

11/30/2020

Myra M.

He comes to your house. He gives you a price over the phone. Very reasonable. This guy is absolutely amazing. Prompt, honest, and reliable.

Description of Work
Repair window

11/21/2020

Randy W.

Fast, Friendly and very efficient. I have used them in the past and will use them again in the future. I highly recommend them. My auto window made a popping sound and fell down into the door. The technician came on time, changed out the broken part, tested not only the window, but the door locking mechanism also to ensure everything was in good working order.

Description of Work
Fixing broken automatic window

11/13/2020

Steve V.

All work was performed as promised. Did not give a rating on price since I did not shop for price elsewhere. Scott is a true professional. He installed new power windows and door locks in my 2012 Silverado within three days after placing my order for parts. Prior to placing my order he visited my home and disassembled the the driver's side door to show me how the parts would be installed and how it would look after installation was completed, so there were no surprises. He knows what he's doing and does it well. I found him to be honest and reliable and would use him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Installed power window and door looks in 2012 Chevy Silverado

Category replacement windows, doors

10/02/2020

NICOLE L.

Excellent service, very quick service, would definitely use again

Description of Work
Had 2 window regulators replaced

08/20/2020

David G.

Scott is very knowledgeable. He arrived at my home on time, quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed both windows in approximately 30 min's at a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Repair two front power windows.

07/28/2020

Allison J.

Amazing same day service! Very professional and a few hundred dollars less than my auto repair guy! Will definitely call again if I need them!

Description of Work
Car window repair

Category replacement windows, auto glass

06/09/2020

Sandra R.

Excellent Service & Repaired very well!!!!

Description of Work
Window motor

Category replacement windows, auto glass

05/31/2020

Joseph G.

Excellent, will never call anyone else! Very prompt, professional and friendly. Came to my home and window was repaired before I finished my coffee!

Description of Work
Power window

05/27/2020

CASSANDRA R.

I called. Scott arrived within 2 hours; diagnosed the problem, ordered the part and arrived the next morning to install the part. Very punctual, convenient and affordable.

Description of Work
Driver's side window would not work.

Category replacement windows, auto glass, doors

05/26/2020

Jenn M.

Excellent and efficient! Highly knowledgeable owner.

Description of Work
Replace gear in window

04/04/2020

Ismael P.

Scott was professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. He was great with follow up and keeping me I the loop with parts and scheduling. I would be more than happy to refer and use his service again.

Description of Work
Power window repair

Category auto repair

03/26/2020

Ebony H.

It went excellent Scott was great was very efficient and helpful

Description of Work
Passenger side window on track

03/25/2020

Carol W.

Very positive experience. Scott is very friendly, accommodating and experienced. He was able to fix my window in about 30 minutes. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Driver side front window repaired

03/09/2020

Cristina G.

Scott was professional, knowledgeable, kind, and responsive. I cannot say enough good things about the service he provided me, even coming out to the house free of charge to get the window shut until he could get the part he needed to do the repair. I was extremely impressed, and will tell everyone I know about Scott and Power Up Auto!

Description of Work
Power window repair

02/25/2020

LaTasha T.

Came out to my job first thing in the morning. Explain everything in great detail excellent service

Description of Work
Fix driver side window

Category auto repair

02/08/2020

Chet R.

Excellent. Would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Power window mechanism replaced

02/06/2020

Gordon H.

Excellent service and very trustworthy highly recommend to anyone

Description of Work
Power window repair

01/31/2020

Brett S.

Better than expected showed up on time and had parts and knowledge to repair 2 windows for price quoted for one very pleasant surprise

Description of Work
Power window repair

12/18/2019

Rachel S.

Great! Quick, accurate estimate and friendly service. Work done at my place of business the day after initial contact and only took about an hour. Certainly recommend his work and company.

Description of Work
Car windows repaired

11/25/2019

James D.

Great! Came to my location, on time, work done efficiently. Good price. That's all you can ask for.

Description of Work
Regulator in rear door

Category auto repair, replacement windows, doors

11/11/2019

Virginia B.

Scott was fast, upfront and honest. He offered me ways to save but he made the process so easy I just booked him and got my window fixed. I have an AUDI A4 Cabriolet, 2005 that had a passenger rear window that wouldn't go up or down anymore. He came to my home and fixed it in the driveway. All the other quotes were over $1,000 he was about 1/2 that. Very happy customer.

Description of Work
AUDI rear window needed repair.

10/29/2019

Robert T.

GREAT....very efficient and quick to come out and do the repair -- have used Power Up twice now for 2 different windows plus he checked other ones and did repairs on them that were needed. Reasonably priced too.

Description of Work
Car window would not stay up

10/25/2019

Karl L.

Great job , will recommend Scott anytime

Description of Work
Passenger side front window

Bozarth Contractors

As a Florida state certified contractor we specialize in window and door sales and installations only! We do not offer window or door repair services. Choosing the right replacement windows or doors is just as important as choosing the right contractor. Whether it's hurricane impact resistant or new construction energy efficient only the highest-quality products are offered. Products that provide lifetime guarantees, little or no maintenance and energy savings are key. Choosing the right contractor is just as important as choosing the right material for your project. That’s why we not only expect you to get the best product but also the best installation service. Bozarth Contractors does not use any sub-contractors for installations. Our in-house professionally trained employees provide exceptional service and quality workmanship that our customers expect. Our goal is to make you comfortable and pleased with both our work and value of service.STATE CERTIFIED LICENSE #CBC1253999.

Offers by Bozarth Contractors on Angi
    Ridge Top Exteriors LLC

Our team members have the training and experience required to deliver top-notch home remodeling services. We answer your calls promptly, show up on schedule for all jobs and get the job done to specification at the first attempt. That is why we provide lifetime warranties on labor for all our projects. This has enabled us to develop an excellent reputation within the communities where we offer our services. Now, you can also enjoy the same commitment, dedication, professionalism and customer care when you call on us for roofing, siding, windows or gutters! When upgrading your home exteriors, we understand there are two things are that are important, a perfect installation and price! Ridge Top Exteriors is happy to offer both to homeowners like you.

Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors LLC on Angi
    Karoly Windows & Doors

Karoly Windows & Doors specializes in new and replacement windows and installation. With many years of experience in the industry, our knowledge of the many types and styles of windows is extensive. We will happily provide a free design consultation and help you choose the perfect windows for your home. Whether you prefer vinyl, aluminum, impact resistant, or energy efficient windows, we can assist you. We carry the top brands of windows including Simonton, PGT and BHI. Once you've decided on the right style and type of windows, we will install them for you. We will also happily beat any written quote from our competitors so you know you are truly getting the best deal possible. You can rest easy knowing that all of our products and services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed by Karoly himself. We encourage you to collect several estimates before you decide to go with any company. We know your time is valuable, so we've created the fastest way to get a 98% accurate quote by just letting us know the rough measurements of the windows and/or doors you'd like to replace. You may submit these measurements online on our website (www.karolywindows.com) or by phone 321-608-4343. We can not accept work for homes built prior to 1952 due to lead paint related regulations. All windows and doors are custom built to size specifications and because of that we have a 4 window minimum within our service area. Service areas include Tampa Bay, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Largo, Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.

Offers by Karoly Windows & Doors on Angi
    Auto Glass
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal
    $30

Power Window & Door Lock Repair or Replacement. Side View Mirrors. Door Glass (but not windshields). Keyless Entry, Trunk Pull Downs, Antennae. We can also ADD Power Windows & Locks, Keyless Remote, Flashing Side View Mirrors,

Power Up Auto is the Expert for any Repairs in or on Your Vehicles' Doors. Call if you have any questions, no charge for honest answers.