POWER UP AUTO

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2000

Auto Service
Auto Glass

REPAIRS AUTO WINDOWS. HRS. FLEXIBLE & BY APPOINTMENT. LIC#-MV26765. Owner does all the work. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. NICHE: MOBILE SERVICE, WE COME TO YOU!...

Tambay Tire Plaza Inc.

Whether your vehicle is due for an oil change or if it needs major engine repairs, Tambay Tire Plaza of Tampa is qualified to handle it all. We hire only the highest trained ASE certified technicians to address all car service and auto repairs. We get to know our customers by name, and work with them to keep their cars on the road as long as possible. We truly understand car repairs and stick to the manufacturer's guidelines to make sure that it is repaired correctly the first time. We also keep our shop stocked with factory parts so that your car runs as good as new once we are finished repairing it.

Coachman Automotive

If your vehicle is in need of a tune up or more extensive repairs, there is only one Clearwater auto repair service to call. Coachman Automotive will be there for you. We are a father and son operation since 1996. We have a rating with the BBB and we have been Angie's List Super Service Award winners. Proudly serving Clearwater FL, Hillsborough FL, Saint Petersburg FL, Tarpon Springs FL, and surrounding areas.

Offers by Coachman Automotive on Angi
AMS WC INC

12/14/2020

Great job. Set an appointment less than 24hrs before, Showed up on time with reminder call 20 minutes out. Intro at my door with a business card with photo... wasted little time and got directly on the job. Was completed and packed up in 30 minutes. Worth every penny!

Description of Work
remove and replace power window on my 1998 Pontiac Sunfire convertible

Category auto repair,replacement windows

11/30/2020

He comes to your house. He gives you a price over the phone. Very reasonable. This guy is absolutely amazing. Prompt, honest, and reliable.

Description of Work
Repair window

11/21/2020

Fast, Friendly and very efficient. I have used them in the past and will use them again in the future. I highly recommend them. My auto window made a popping sound and fell down into the door. The technician came on time, changed out the broken part, tested not only the window, but the door locking mechanism also to ensure everything was in good working order.

Description of Work
Fixing broken automatic window

11/13/2020

All work was performed as promised. Did not give a rating on price since I did not shop for price elsewhere. Scott is a true professional. He installed new power windows and door locks in my 2012 Silverado within three days after placing my order for parts. Prior to placing my order he visited my home and disassembled the the driver's side door to show me how the parts would be installed and how i...

Description of Work
Installed power window and door looks in 2012 Chevy Silverado

Category replacement windows,doors

10/02/2020

Excellent service, very quick service, would definitely use again

Description of Work
Had 2 window regulators replaced

Category auto glass

Power Window & Door Lock Repair or Replacement. Side View Mirrors. Door Glass (but not windshields). Keyless Entry, Trunk Pull Downs, Antennae. We can also ADD Power Windows & Locks, Keyless Remote, Flashing Side View Mirrors,

Power Up Auto is the Expert for any Repairs in or on Your Vehicles' Doors. Call if you have any questions, no charge for honest answers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal