Inside Homes Cleaning & More

With Angi since May 2010

7148 SEMINOLE BLVD

Seminole, FL 33772

At Inside Homes, we do a walkthrough and pre-inspection with the homeowner to assess the extent of the problem. REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION, WE PROMISE TO GIVE YOU AN HONEST EVALUATION AS TO WHETHER YOUR CARPET WILL BE IMPROVED BY OUR EFFORTS or IF IT SHOULD BE REPLACED. Over time your carpets and rugs collect dirt, dust mites, allergens, and a whole host of microscopic pollutants that can cause allergies and other breathing problems. These same pollutants also cause unnecessary wear and tear on your floor coverings. Periodic professional cleaning is the key to ridding your home of these “carpet invaders.” We specialize in ZERO RESIDUE CLEANING. We use Green Balance products and a conditioning rinse formulated to remove shampoos from carpet fibers. The result is a healthier environment for you, your family and pets, and carpets that won’t re-soil as fast as with other cleaning methods....

06/27/2020

James Y.

Excellent service. The team showed up on time and worked hard. After about 1/4 of the job they apologized and explained that the portable machine was not doing a good enough job and rescheduled offering free additional cleaning for the inconvenience.. They ran the hose/suction eight floors up to my unit and did a fantastic job, the tiles look brand new. Observed Covid precautions. Could not be happier. Also, less expensive than two other quotes. A+

Description of Work
1500 sf of tile cleaned and sealed

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

04/16/2020

Rebecca S.

Adrian did an excellent job and even came back for some problem areas at no additional charge!

Description of Work
Cleaning of area rug and 1 bedroom.

01/24/2020

Rosemary F.

We were completely satisfied! The two gentlemen, and I mean "gentlemen," were knowledgeable and friendly. They explained the process that wa needed to rid us of pet stains. After the job was done, we were asked to look at the carpets to see if we were satisfied. No doubt they will be used in the future! Thank you Inside Homes!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

06/02/2017

James F.

Furniture looks clean again. Very happy to have had this done. When I first called them, Rick (owner) came out to give me an estimate. He spent a lot of time giving me information about things I could do to address a musty smell in the place. He suggested using Odo-Ban on a closet (used by hospitals), having coils in the HVAC system cleaned, getting rid of or cleaning drapes, etc. It was terrific of him to spend all that time giving me advice on things I could do, when I was at a loss on what to do.

Description of Work
I had the carpet cleaned in a 1355 sq ft condo that I purchased in March. Also, I had a couch, loveseat, and chair cleaned that I had purchased in about 2007 that had never been professionally cleaned, plus some other articles of used furniture cleaned that I had purchased from the former owner of the condo. I had them come twice so I could move my belongings to half of the carpet, clean the accessible half, wait for it to dry, move my belongings to the other half, and then clean the newly accessible half. It cost more to have them visit twice, but it was well worth it to me so that they could get at most of the carpet.

05/07/2017

Barbara E.

Great job! I highly recommend and will hire again.

Description of Work
Adrian and his helper cleaned my area rugs, couches, chairs, and tile. They stayed 4 hours and cleaned whatever I needed done after extensive remodeling. I am very pleased and will highly recommend.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning

01/29/2017

Barbara E.

Great job! Quality of work was exceptional. All stains were taken out and he stayed until they looked perfect! Thank you to Adrian for being friendly, knowledgeable, and getting the job done to my satisfaction. I am going to use them again in another property, but this time on tile.

Description of Work
Adrian cleaned my carpets.

06/23/2016

Bob L.

Excellent service. Definitely a 5 star company, who puts the customer first. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet throughout house.

04/18/2016

Christopher J S.

Overall, the carpet cleaner was friendly and courteous. Unfortunately several big stains still remained. He had warned me in advance, and they did not come out.

Description of Work
Cleaned and tried to disinfect carpets

12/10/2015

Dennis M.

Excellent work. Very knowledgeable people.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets.

08/13/2015

Patricia S.

Arrived on time, floor cleaned well, performed as expected

Description of Work
Steam cleaned ceramic tile

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

06/13/2015

James & Sheron H.

The cleaning crew, Adrian and Sandy were very pleasant and efficient. My carpet looked great. The next day, after drying over night, I noticed three stains left on my dining room carpet. I called the office and a very pleasant lady scheduled Adrian to come back out a few days later. Adrien came back when scheduled and was able to treat and remove the stains. I will use this company in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in living room, dining room, computer room, master bedroom and guest bedroom

06/01/2015

Donald M.

Very prompt and finished when they said they would. Very friendly.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

04/28/2015

Lynne C.

He cleaned carpet and furniture. They did the whole house. They did a good job. I think they were a little expensive for what they did.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

03/22/2015

Sanjoy M.

Excellent service, Rick and his team is awesome, my carpet never looked so clean. I will employ them again anytime.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

03/11/2015

Heather H.

Very nice crew that came to my house. They showed up on time and were professional; great personalities!

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet in my master bedroom and living room furniture.

02/24/2015

s M.

Moved into new home and the carpet had not been cleaned. Some areas were new carpeting, others older.The areas cleaned were: hallway, large multi-purpose room and flight of stairs. They worked diligently and did an excellent job. A few areas had mystery stains and one area needed attention from an odor of urine. The stains are gone (except one which is very faint) and the odor is goneThey wore shoe coverings and were very patient as I took a few minutes to clear boxes from a few additional areas.They also informed me of their grout staining product and after permission, they sampled two colors in a small areas. The grout looks like new. I plan to use them again for carpeted and tiled areas.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpeting.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

01/20/2015

Sheryl G.

Arrived early and did all areas I requested and even included an extra hallway. It only took them about an hour and a quarter to do everything and my carpets are light-colored and heavily soiled. The guys were very pleasant and efficient Excellent job!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting

12/31/2014

Greg H.

The price was a little high but they did a good job.

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

12/10/2014

Jennifer F.

We were moving into a new house that has carpet that we aren't able to replace yet. We wanted to have the carpets cleaned before we moved, so we were working on a tight timeline. There was an Angie's List Deal for this company to clean up to 2000 square feet of carpet for $129 and purchased it. Worked with Stephanie in their office to schedule and it was super easy to do. The 2 guys (I feel bad that I don't remember the names) arrived on time, and knocked out the 4 rooms in just about an hour. I added on the protection to the carpets for an additional $60. The cleaning went great- the carpets look great, nearly new. We are actually using the company again for upholstery cleaning.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, deodorizing and protecting of 4 rooms of carpet.

09/25/2014

Richard P.

The scheduling was screwed up administratively, but firm responded well and arranged for someone to come later in the day. The A/C was out, it was very hot and the crew did a good job. Pleased with result.

Description of Work
Cleaned old carpets in rental property.

09/05/2014

Debbie M.

They actually arrived early & had to wait for me. The couple that came to do the work were really nice & did a fabulous job. The time it took then was amazing (under an hour) considering the great job they did. My carpet looks better than is has for a long time. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Clean carpets

09/04/2014

CAROLE E.

They were a little early for the appointment which was fine. They checked out the rooms before moving the furniture that could be moved. Then they pretreated spots before beginning cleaning the carpet. All spots were removed! They put plastic blocks or squares of plastic under the furniture as they put it back in place. It dried fairly quickly. Apparently, they used just enough water to clean but not so much it saturated the carpet and took forever to dry. I also had them deodorize and Scotchguard the carpet. Everything looks clean and bright.

Description of Work
They moved small furniture, pretreated spots, and cleaned the carpet in 3 rooms.

08/10/2014

Cindy S.

It went fine and we thought they did excellent work.

Description of Work
Clean carpet

05/23/2014

Margaret B.

After treatment the two cream-colored recliners were spotless, and the carpets became light and bright. I wanted the mattresses steam-cleaned to help with allergy control, and I am optimistic that this treatment will be the answer. I had earlier contacted the owner with some questions: He was most cordial and generous with his time in answering my questions. The receptionist who subsequently scheduled my appointment was very pleasant. The technicians who arrived at my house were polite, friendly, and very professional. From start to finish the entire undertaking with Inside Homes was a rewarding experience.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets, two recliners, two mattresses. Application of Scotchgard on recliners, anti-allergenic solution to mattress.

04/21/2014

Christina K.

They offered at an additional fee to do some other items to the carpet but the guy understood that we may rip the carpet up and put down tile in the future. The two guys were very professional and nice to work with. They were efficient and they came in and did the job needed. The carpet was not sopping wet and they said it would take four or five hours to dry and the next day I would be able to vacuum it.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for $129.00 for 2,000 square feet of carpet cleaning. They cleaned carpets in a home that I was moving in to.

SHIRAZ ORIENTAL RUG GALLERY

Please visit us at www.shirazruggalleries.com to view our collection. Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery carries a vast array of genuine handmade antique and contemporary oriental rugs from many regions of the world. With five elegant showrooms housing one of the largest collections of hand-woven rugs, Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery has become the premier rug gallery in the Southeast, United States. We offer our clients the largest selection of antique, fine and contemporary rugs from around the globe. For several generations the Falasiri family has built a reputation in the oriental rug business, buying, selling and trading in the international rug market. On their many travels, they have amassed an extraordinary collection of hand selected beautiful and interesting treasures from a wealth of experience and knowledge. Enjoy the diversity and uniqueness of these timeless treasures. If you need any help in your search for that special rug for your home or business, or you have any questions about Shiraz services, please call our toll free number 1-800-989-0557 or stop by one of our showrooms in Tampa, Orlando, Naples, and Sarasota, Florida or Highlands, North Carolina.

Palm Restoration and Construction Services

We specialize in remediation services, water/smoke damage restoration and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Flood Pros USA - Tampa

When it comes to restoring homes following a flood, fire, or other disasters, few restoration companies are as committed to their customers as Flood Pros USA. Since 2015, we’ve been providing homeowners and businesses with professional water, fire, and smoke restoration services and mold remediation in order to help them return to their properties and daily routines as quickly as possible. We offer free inspections to ensure that they’re getting the services that they need to remedy their damage issues. We’re proud to say that we are dedicated to taking care of our customers and building trust and understanding.

Offers by Flood Pros USA - Tampa on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

CARPET CLEANING, TILE AND GROUT CLEANING, UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, DRAPERY CLEANING, DEODORIZING, MATTRESSES, AUTOMOBILE AND RV INTERIOR, ALLERGY RELIEF, PET STAIN/ODOR REMOVAL, FLOOD / WATER CLEAN UP AND DRY OUT SERVICES

NA