Chlorine King Pool Service

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

While creating our servicing model by doing research and analysis on local and non-local companies to see how they are successful we found a chief complaint. The clients were frustrated because their company was not showing up consistently and lacked professionalism. We want to correct that and instill honest and integrity back into the pool business. Whether it's Chlorine King Pool service, or someone else. We care that much about your happiness as a pool owner. Reach out to us and see how we can help you! Please visit our website at www.chlorinekingpools.com or give us a call at (727) 219-0592! We look forward to hearing from you!...

Comfort Pools

Comfort Pools is Family Owned. We offer custom work without the custom price. We're an authorized installer for Premix Marbeltite, Stonescapes, Diamond Brite, Freestone and Sun Stone. We complete in DAYS what our competitors do in WEEKS. For FAQ's and pictures of work visit www.comfort-pools.com

Sun King Pool Services

Newell Outdoors LLC DBA Sun King Pool Services provides superior expertise, technicians and equipment to provide the highest level of pool service available for pool cleaning in Tampa and surrounding areas. We are fully insured and we guarantee your satisfaction with all pool services performed by our professionally trained technicians. Our pool maintenance services extend beyond basic pool cleaning, pool repair and spa maintenance. We are your complete swimming pool and spa company. We provide spa installation, pool enclosures, remodeling and renovations, inter locking pavers, pool maintenance programs for every budget, leak detections, tile cleaning, vacuuming, backwashing, water chemical testing, stain prevention, stain removal and much more! Our friendly knowledgeable staff can help answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our company is totally committed and focused on our customer's highest satisfaction with our services. Through strong teamwork, continuous training, implementing the latest technology, and honest hard work our customers can rest assured that we are going the extra mile for their satisfaction.

Ronny Snow's Pool Patrol

****WE DO NOT SERVICE OR INSTALL ABOVE GROUND POOLS**NO VINYL OR FIBERGLASS** ****WE SPECIALIZE IN RESURFACING AND REMODELING YOUR IN GROUND POOL ALONG WITH MANY OTHER OUTDOOR LIVING CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS*** We are a complete custom concrete pool remodeling and resurfacing company serving the Pinellas and North Hillsborough Counties since 2010. We also specialize in tile, decking, Pavers, travertine, splitface stacked stone. We primarily do Pool Resurfacing and Pool Remodeling Service. ****WE DO NOT SERVICE OR INSTALL ABOVE GROUND POOLS**NO VINYL OR FIBERGLASS**

10/09/2017

Erik was awesome! he knew exactly what the problem was and had everything with him to fix the leak on the spot. Kind, courteous, reliable and hard working! Thank you so much! Everything is working great now!

Description of Work
Leak in pool pump

10/07/2017

My pool and spa always look amazing!

Description of Work
Erik is absolutely amazing! I hired him to take care of my pool at my new house in Florida while I was still living in Wisconsin. After a previous bad experience, Erik was exactly what I was hoping for! He kept me well updated. He always did what he said he was going to do and always left my pool and spa looking amazing. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, hard working. I am finally living full time in my Florida home and I have decided to keep Erik. He makes sure my pool is one less thing I have to worry or stress about. If you are looking for an awesome pool guy, Erik is your man. Highly recommended!

12/21/2016

Erik the owner was very professional, prompt and courteous. He's very knowledgable about ha business and did a great job .

Description of Work
Cleaned & serviced my pool

09/28/2016

Description of Work
Cleaned & serviced my pool

Category pool cleaners

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed]! You're family of Chlorine King now! I look forward to coming out to your property each week! Have a Happy Holiday!

We have the following services: pool cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, consultations. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask.

We do not offer renovations or construction. However, we have an affiliate who can handle that for you.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal