Chlorine King Pool Service

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

11125 Park Blvd Suite 104-170

Seminole, FL 33772

While creating our servicing model by doing research and analysis on local and non-local companies to see how they are successful we found a chief complaint. The clients were frustrated because their company was not showing up consistently and lacked professionalism. We want to correct that and

10/09/2017

Gretchen M.

Erik was awesome! he knew exactly what the problem was and had everything with him to fix the leak on the spot. Kind, courteous, reliable and hard working! Thank you so much! Everything is working great now!

Description of Work
Leak in pool pump

10/07/2017

Sasha W.

My pool and spa always look amazing!

Description of Work
Erik is absolutely amazing! I hired him to take care of my pool at my new house in Florida while I was still living in Wisconsin. After a previous bad experience, Erik was exactly what I was hoping for! He kept me well updated. He always did what he said he was going to do and always left my pool and spa looking amazing. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, hard working. I am finally living full time in my Florida home and I have decided to keep Erik. He makes sure my pool is one less thing I have to worry or stress about. If you are looking for an awesome pool guy, Erik is your man. Highly recommended!

12/21/2016

Christine F.

Erik the owner was very professional, prompt and courteous. He's very knowledgable about ha business and did a great job .

Description of Work
Cleaned & serviced my pool

09/28/2016

Christine F.

Description of Work
Cleaned & serviced my pool

Category pool cleaners

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed]! You're family of Chlorine King now! I look forward to coming out to your property each week! Have a Happy Holiday!

Aqua Wizard Pool Service

WINNERS OF THE 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 AND 2018,2019,2020, SUPER SERVICE AWARD. Currently only servicing IN-GROUND POOLS. We provide weekly, bi-weekly, monthly maintenance or repairs. We are family owned and operated driven to provide you the best in consistency and dedication in doing the job right the first time. Our skilled technicians have on average close to 10 years of pool service/repair experience. We take the time to inspect your overall system and uncover the nuances that your pool unique. If you want the best then you need to call the best, Aqua Wizard Pool Service.

Ronny Snow's Pool Patrol

****WE DO NOT SERVICE OR INSTALL ABOVE GROUND POOLS**NO VINYL OR FIBERGLASS** ****WE SPECIALIZE IN RESURFACING AND REMODELING YOUR IN GROUND POOL ALONG WITH MANY OTHER OUTDOOR LIVING CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS*** We are a complete custom concrete pool remodeling and resurfacing company serving the Pinellas and North Hillsborough Counties since 2010. We also specialize in tile, decking, Pavers, travertine, splitface stacked stone. We primarily do Pool Resurfacing and Pool Remodeling Service. ****WE DO NOT SERVICE OR INSTALL ABOVE GROUND POOLS**NO VINYL OR FIBERGLASS**

2022 Super Service Award

Comfort Pools

Comfort Pools is Family Owned. We offer custom work without the custom price. We're an authorized installer for Premix Marbeltite, Stonescapes, Diamond Brite, Freestone and Sun Stone. We complete in DAYS what our competitors do in WEEKS. For FAQ's and pictures of work visit www.comfort-pools.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

We have the following services: pool cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, consultations. If you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask.

We do not offer renovations or construction. However, we have an affiliate who can handle that for you.