Brennan's Painting

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2009

11457 61st Ave N

Seminole, FL 33772

Accepts Visa and Master Card...

05/31/2022

Paula P.

Brennan's Painting is one of the best investments we have ever made to our home. Their team of professionals were outstanding, they stayed on scheduled and far exceeded our expectations. When my husband and I first started looking at a painter for our home, we interviewed several and made our decision based on the knowledge and the guidance provided by this team. I highly recommend this company, due to their honesty, guidance and outstanding workmanship! Jeff & Paula Patterson

Description of Work
Exterior Home Renovation

05/30/2022

George B.

Painters were excellent and true craftsmen. The job was done ahead of schedule. The prep work before painting was time consuming but ensures a lasting and beautiful paint job. Everything was pressure cleaned, all holes and cracks were filled. They removed all wall fixtures, lights and down spouts before painting and put them back after painting. Brennans is a one stop shop. They replaced my exterior doors, did stucco repair work, replaced my window sills, sealed my stone fireplace and coordinated everything. They kept me informed every step of the way, were very respecful of my property and cleaned up everything when complete. Their moto is "pride is the difference" and it truely is. They may not come in the cheapest, but you will get exceptional value and work. Thank you Kevin Brennan and your team. It its heartwarming to know there are still honest companies like yours that take pride in your work and deliver what you say you will

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

09/10/2021

Michael P.

Kevin Brennan's team of professionals did outstanding work on my entire condo, including the ceiling and inside of the closets. The cut-ins were perfect and they identified an issue where water had damaged a baseboard under one of the sliders. It was no problem for them to replace the board and the work was so good, I had to ask where they had completed the work. Kevin kept me updated through the process by sending me pictures. They left the place when completed just how I left it. That is clean, furniture back in place and the floors clean. I highly recommend them and plan on using them in the future.

Description of Work
Painting and interior woodwork repair

12/03/2018

Jolen H.

Kevin promptly returned our call, came out and gave us an estimate. We were contacted at different stages of the job and kept informed at all times. Work was completed ahead of original schedule and the crew was courteous, professional and did an outstanding job!!!! The house looks great!!!! Worth the price!!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of 1925 stucco on lath and trim

06/12/2018

JENN S.

My paint looks excellent. The staff is very business like, painted the walls quickly and quietly, thorough and I have no complaints.

Description of Work
whole interior house painting

05/15/2017

Mary L.

Great! Finished and cleaned up in less time than anticipated. Very thorough!

Description of Work
All ceilings were painted in one day! Very professional, friendly workers.

10/03/2016

Dennis T.

06/11/2015

Tiffany C.

Description of Work
Extremely professional. Made reservations. Were always on time and the results were outstanding.

09/02/2014

Robert R.

Kevin Brennan has lived-up to his company's reputation of being an excellent painting contractor. He stated that if I hired them I'd be happy with their work.. Actually, I was pleasantly surprised that every thing that he initially spoke about, relative to my painting project, was factual. Not only was the price right, but he and his painters' arrived when they stated, and the quality and professionalism was excellent. It was obvious that his staff was very experienced, and never once did I have to remind them that they missed something. Over-all, Brennan's Painting exceeded all of my quality expectations. He is a contractor that lives up-to his word, and can be trusted. Based on my experience, I would recommend this painting company to all.

Description of Work
Painted interior of home, after placing Red Rosin protective paper through-out the house. Also, they masked potential problem areas .Because the home is relatively new, painting included 2 coats of paint for walls, and 1 coat for all trim, including crown and corner moldings through-out.

02/11/2013

KATHRYN C.

Kevin Brennan responded quickly to my inquiry for an estimate, came by the house and provided lots of knowledge and options for how to paint almost the entire interior of my home. He checked in consistently from estimate to after the project to keep me in the loop of when things were going to be done, who and how they would be done and whether I was happy with the results (I was). He worked me in before another project because I had a deadline for another contractor who would be installing bookshelves. A crew of four came to the house (right on time) and finished the project in a day. They worked hard, covered everything, kept everything clean, moved furniture and put it back and did a great job. I highly recommend Brennan's Painting and still have many projects to do in the house involving carpentry, electricians and landscapers and I wish Brennan's could do them all.

Description of Work
Great Service, attention to detail and follow- up.

07/19/2012

Virginia M.

Brennan's Painting did a great job, painting the interior and exterior of my home. Kevin even referred me to an interior designer to help select appropriate color palettes for my home.

Description of Work
Brennan's Painting was referred to me by the Benjamin Moore Paint store in Seminole. I originally had the exterior of my house painted by another company. The supplier stated he would use any paint that I wanted. I had selected Benjamin Moore Aura paint, due to the quality of paint, warranty and guaranteed coverage over stucco. Unbeknownst to me, the original contractor switched paint to a lesser quality, and instructed store not to notify me. The paint job was a mess, numerous areas uncovered, and paint all over my windows and screens. I contacted Kevin Brennan, and asked him to come out and look at my house, and determine what could be done to fi the "mess" the other contractor left behind. Kevin confirmed that the paint used was not Aura paint, and the contractor had indicated they put two coats, plus a primer coat. They had only used 4 gallons of paint. Kevin and his crew repainted the exterior of my home, and used 13 gallons of paint. Quite a difference in the finished product. Kevin's crew even cleaned all the paint off the windows and screens left behind by the original contractor. He even bought me my own window cleaning solution and squeegee for future window washing. The crew was extremely neat, professional, and on time. I was so pleased with their work, that I hired them to paint the entire interior of my home. They took care to cover all furniture, rugs, draperies, and even cleaned inside windows and vacuumed entire house upon completion of the job. I would highly recommend Brennan's Painting for all of your painting needs! Great job, guys!

03/26/2012

Mary S.

He did a great job and I already have referred him to my neighbors and will continue to use his services in the future if needed. I thought his price was a little extra but it was worth the peace of mind that I got from hiring you. He was very qualified and he had references and I saw some of the houses that he had painted and he had insurance. It was worth the extra $200.00.

Description of Work
He painted the whole exterior of my house.

03/13/2012

Diane S.

He did a great job. His price was reasonable.

Description of Work
I used Kevin Brennan at Brennan's Painting in the fall of 2011. I had two new doors put in that needed painting.

02/10/2012

Mark R.

I could not have asked for better service.

Description of Work
Excellent job. They took careof my elderly mother's painting needs in great style and made her feel safe and secure will I supervised from half way accross the country. Great team!

07/07/2011

Carolyn N.

I spent $3500 for the job. They were excellent and everything else about them was excellent as well. They were professional and showed up on time. They did a very good job. I can't say anything negative about them at all. Their price was a little bit higher, but they did an excellent job. They were referred to me by a paint store.

Description of Work
I used the services of Brennan's Painting about three weeks ago and they did the interior painting after the drywall was done.

02/23/2011

BRUCE C.

It all started because we had a new dishwasher that leaked and did water damage to the wall. We had to also replace some of the carpet. They did a good job and it looks really nice. We will probably have them do a paint job in the living room. They were excellent. They were very neat, very dependable and very neat. They never left a mess. They are wonderful painters. They are first rate. We found somebody cheaper but he was offering to do one coat instead of two. It really needed two coats. Brennan's used two people for our job. Our job wasn't too big. We thought they were excellent. They have done a lot of work in our little cul-de-sac.

Description of Work
We used Brennan's Painting for some painting. They are finished but he is going to come by and do some of the weather-stripping on the door.

07/02/2009

SYBIL A.

Kevin called me back within 5 minutes of my first call to him.I explained my time frame was limited, so he met me within 20 minutes at my property. He was immaculate in appearance, as was his truck, and most congenial and kind. He provided me with an entire folder of copies of his license, particulars, as well as references. He was extremely honest with me as to the variance in paint grades, his availability as to time frame, etc. He preformed all that we agreed upon in the contract, and more!! He and his crew did a perfect job and did extra clean-up afterwards for no charge!! I was particularly impressed with the now seamless look of the floor moldings! Kevin supervises each job personally, and he is a most professional and spirituallly aware individual. He is calm, kind and centered.

Description of Work
Complete painting, caulking of all moldings, repairing of wall surfaces,painting and smoothing of all ceilings of an 1800 sq, ft. condo. Floor moldings originally had large space where quarter round was added after installation of pergo flooors, so all was repaired. He used Benjamin Moore paint on all molding, walls and ceilings,3 different colors.

Apex Paint and Repair

Perfect Tone Painting Tampa

We offer high quality interior and exterior painting at affordable prices. With over 5 years of quality experience, I know what it takes to make your home look beautiful. Using the newest and best products available on the market. Interior/ exterior new construction job or as simple as spraying out a piece of old furniture to look new again. We also specialize in power washing decks, houses, and fences. If you feel tired of your kitchen we can also spray your cabinets out to give them a new look.

Arrow Structures Inc

Arrow Structures is a State Certified Residential Contractor who specializes in all aspects or residential construction. From a complete new residential build, to a kitchen or bathroom remodel, to painting a room in your house, we at Arrow Structures have what it take to make your dream a reality. Our motto is Quality before quantity. We look forward to working with you. Feel free to visit our website at: ArrowStructuresInc.com

MasterCard, Visa, Check

Painting service,Residential Painting Interior and Exterior,Commercial Painting Interior and Exterior,Pressure Cleaning (Houses,Walks,Decks),Acrylic Pool Decks,Garage Floors (Epoxy Finish)