All About Grills

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2008

4.2

11417 65th Ave N

Seminole, FL 33772

Service, repair & retro fits for outdoor grills.

12/03/2015

David L.

Description of Work
I sent a message to them through the Angie's List website awaiting a reply. The message was sent on Nov. 24th and today is Dec. 2nd. I still haven't received a reply. This is NOT the way to do business. The message follows... | |We have a small outdoor kitchen with a "Sizzler" propane grill. We recently went to grill and the burners turned on but there was no real flame. The grill would not heat up like it always has. I've tried to change the hose connection from the propane tank to the pipe on the grill and have zero luck. I am quite frustrated. It shows that you give quotes. Are you able to quote this to me or is it something you need to see? Thank you

01/13/2015

Cynthia V.

Description of Work
Upgraded grill and will add safety valve. Job won't be complete until patio upgrades are complete.

10/06/2014

AURORA G.

They came on time, was very professional and cleaned my grill so well I didn't want to use it.

Description of Work
Took apart my Aurora grill and cleaned everything. He also let me know that one of my burners was not working right. Since I have a lifetime warranty on them I was able to get a new one. I really don't remember the cost of the service but it was well worth it.

07/08/2014

CLAIRE M.

Description of Work
They made an appointment and never showed.

Category small appliance repair

03/22/2014

Carolyn M.

I called All About Grills to order new grill grates. They were very helpful on helping me find the exact grates for my grill. When the grates arrived, they actually delivered them and put them on the grill to make sure they were the correct ones. I would definitely use All About Grills again.. Thanks!

Description of Work
Replaced grill grates.

Category gas grill repair

04/05/2012

HELEN F.

Very simply, they didn't show up for 2 scheduled service appointments on the very expensive Twin Eagles grill that I purchased from them. I never received a call to advise they wouldn't make it, never received a call to apologize and/or to reschedule. When I called to see what happened I was told by the manager (may have been the owner) that he had the service requests and would have the technician call me. Of course he never did.

Description of Work
I purchased a very expensive Twin Eagles gas grill from this company. The grill was not working properly and required service. On 2 occasions I scheduled appointments for service with them. They didn't show up for either appointment and made no attempt to contact me before or after.

Category gas grill repair, small appliance repair, appliance sales

08/28/2009

Maria C.

the work was supposed to be done in 10 days more or less it was finished in two months

Description of Work
build an outside kitchen

Category contractors

06/18/2008

Hugh P.

It went terrific. We went to their show room and picked what we wanted. They came with a plan and showed us what they were going to do. They said it would take two weeks to put in and it took them two weeks.

Description of Work
They came to our house and put a bar, refrigerator, sink, and cooktop outside on a patio. They put drawers in and access panels.

Category contractors, plumbing, remodeling

Affordable Custom Furniture

Owner Operated. No Subs. Costs Determined By The Job. No Travel Charge.

Cass Plumbing, Inc.

Cass Plumbing gives FREE Estimates with no trip charges. We are rated A Plus by the Better Business Bureau, and we give a $75 Visa Gift Card to all our paid customers. Even more, to show our appreciation for giving us your time to give you our FREE Estimate we also give you 3 FREE Florida Lotto(R) Tickets.

ACS Home Services

If you’re looking for a reliable HVAC, Plumbing, or Electrical contractor in Tampa or anywhere in Hillsborough, Pasco, or Pinnellas County, turn to ACS Home Services. We are known for providing red carpet service to both residential and commercial customers. Backed by over 60 years of collective experience, we ensure a job done right every time with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. From general heating and air conditioning repairs to replacements and new installations, the company’s team of experts can help. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including the holidays for any emergency heating or cooling or electrical. Call now to schedule an appointment. We truly care about the community we serve and want nothing more than your complete comfort and satisfaction.

Offers by ACS Home Services on Angi

Service, repair & retro fits for outdoor grills.