All About Grills

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2008

4.2

Service, repair & retro fits for outdoor grills....

Affordable Custom Furniture

Owner Operated. No Subs. Costs Determined By The Job. No Travel Charge.

Barbour Custom Cabinetry & Design

We specialize in all custom cabinetry, kitchens, vanities, entertainment centers, fire places, bookcases, and other types of furniture. I do not use subcontractors. Email us at ronb330@tampabay.rr.com

Kitchen Solvers of the Gulf Coast

With any project, it's the people using the tools who really make the difference. That's where our experience shows. With Kitchen Solvers, you will work with people who pride themselves on providing quality design and experienced, professional service every step of the way, from cabinet refacing to installing entirely new kitchens. We offer no surprises estimates and courteous installers who do not quit until the job is done right. If that is old-fashioned, then that is all right with us. Kitchen Solvers offers a variety of remodeling solutions for your kitchen, bath and more. Whether it is a cabinet refacing or complete kitchen redesign and installation, our professionals will assist you every step of the way. Regardless of your homes look, we have the styles and options that are right for you. Our services come with a 5-year installation guarantee on top of the manufacturers warranty and will beautify your home in no time. With Kitchen Solvers, a glitch-free home upgrade has never been so easy. Fully licensed and insured. License C10429

12/03/2015

Description of Work
I sent a message to them through the Angie's List website awaiting a reply. The message was sent on Nov. 24th and today is Dec. 2nd. I still haven't received a reply. This is NOT the way to do business. The message follows... | |We have a small outdoor kitchen with a "Sizzler" propane grill. We recently went to grill and the burners turned on but there was no real flame. The grill would not heat up like it always has. I've tried to change the hose connection from the propane tank to the pipe on the grill and have zero luck. I am quite frustrated. It shows that you give quotes. Are you able to quote this to me or is it something you need to see? Thank you

01/13/2015

Description of Work
Upgraded grill and will add safety valve. Job won't be complete until patio upgrades are complete.

10/06/2014

They came on time, was very professional and cleaned my grill so well I didn't want to use it.

Description of Work
Took apart my Aurora grill and cleaned everything. He also let me know that one of my burners was not working right. Since I have a lifetime warranty on them I was able to get a new one. I really don't remember the cost of the service but it was well worth it.

07/08/2014

Description of Work
They made an appointment and never showed.

Category small appliance repair

03/22/2014

I called All About Grills to order new grill grates. They were very helpful on helping me find the exact grates for my grill. When the grates arrived, they actually delivered them and put them on the grill to make sure they were the correct ones. I would definitely use All About Grills again.. Thanks!

Description of Work
Replaced grill grates.

Category gas grill repair

12/03/2015

Category gas grill repair service","small appliance repair service

01/13/2015

Category gas grill repair service","small appliance repair service

07/08/2014

Description of Work
They made an appointment and never showed.

Category small appliance repair service

Service, repair & retro fits for outdoor grills.