Precision Collision & Auto Painting

Auto Painting
Auto Accessories

11719 US HIGHWAY 92 EAST

Seffner, FL 33584

Our honest, friendly and high quality service continues to make us grow. Our customers are referred to us by word of mouth like friends, neighbors, family members’ local business, insurance agents and insurance companies. Our customers refer their relatives and friends to us, because they know we will treat them with the same honesty and quality service we gave them when they needed us. Precision Collision & Auto Painting, Inc. Is family owned and operated in Seffner, Florida and is not affiliated with any other franchise. Precision Collision has been in business for 20 + years in the Bay area and over 30 years experience in the industry. We are the fastest growing and one of the largest body shops in Seffner, Florida. Our written Lifetime Warranty against peeling, fading or cracking, is backed by a no questions asked, drop it off, we will take care of it process. Precision Collision (Your Final decision!)...

floor buffing (4)

06/16/2020

They did a great job. We would definitely hire them again and we would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did some body work for my husband's truck.

Work Completed On 06/16/2019

03/02/2020

The business owner was friendly and honest and did an excellent job. Will recommend to others

Description of Work
Side molding

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

05/28/2018

Very professionally handled. For the most part, time projections were accurate, deviations explained. Quality of the work was superior. Attitude was helpful and made me felt that they were pleased I'd brought my vehicle there. The latter being 'not so much' with a number of shops I called.

Description of Work
body work on a new Nissan Altima.

Work Completed On 05/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm happy to hear that the staff took care of you and your vehicle. Keep in my mind we guarantee the repairs for as long as you own the vehicle. We truly appreciate the business. Shop Owner, Aurelio

12/18/2017

Very professional, timely, and excellent work! I'm an ex-NYer and stickler for the details too. He did exactly what he said he'd do and did it beyond expectation. He'll be getting my 1984 Porsche 928 when I'm ready.....

Description of Work
Right front collision damage on Honda Accord coupe.

Category auto body repair,auto painting,buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We sincerely appreciate the business. Have a safe and happy holiday season. Aurelio

06/09/2017

The work was fantastic, can't even tell I ever needed a repair. Very happy!! Had my car done in 3 days, earlier then I expected. They went over and beyond to make sure my car was back to perfect. I went In on my own without my husband to get a repair quote and was treated with respect from the beginning by Noah. My husband told me I needed to get more then 1 quote so did the tour , the other place...

Description of Work
Scrapes and dents on the passenger front and rear door needed to be repaired and repainted.

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. We are thrilled that we met your expectations, quality and servive. Thank you for making Precision Collision Your final decision! Shop Owner, Aurelio

04/10/2017

Great! The car looked as good as new when I picked it up, and furthermore, it was detailed! Extremely satisfied with the professional staff, mechanical staff, pricing and expediency.

Description of Work
Front end replacement.

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

04/10/2017

This is an excellent, professional body shop. They did everything PERFECTLY. They even detailed my car after repairs were done. If you need a body shop, this is THE place to go!

Description of Work
Front end had to be replaced.

Work Completed On 03/10/2017

Thank you for reviewing us. We sincerely appreciate your business. If in the future you need our services do not hesitate to call. Shop Owner Aurelio

01/30/2017

I dealt with the owner of the establishment, Aurelio Martinez. He assured me that my Toyota Rav 4 would look exactly like it did before or better. He also informed that my paint was a pearl white which entailed a three part paint process. I was worried about it matching the door and hood seeing that the vehicle was 6 years old. Aurelio informed me that he would match the pearl exactly and that no ...

Description of Work
I had my my right front fender and front bumper repaired and painted.

Work Completed On 10/10/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate the oppurtunity to serve you with your paint and body needs. Keep in mind we will stand behind our work for as long as you own the vehicle. Shop Owner, Aurelio

01/14/2017

The people at this business are wonderful, work with you throughout the repair and their work is high quality.

Description of Work
Car was hit in back and needed repair.

Category auto body repair,auto painting,buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Our business continues to grow from recommendations from our customers. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We sincerely appreciate the business. Shop Owner, Aurelio

12/13/2016

From the first time Mr Martinez and I met. we had a understanding of what I needed done. We went over my vehicle and his input was valuable. We sat down to discuss the price and I was glad he understood I was on a limited budget. When the job was complete, I received a call telling me that they will stay open until I can get off work. He also suggested that if I was not able to make it on Friday, ...

Description of Work
Painting of several areas on my SUV.

Category auto painting

Work Completed On 10/31/2016

Review for Precision Collision & Auto Painting - 11719 US HIGHWAY 92 EAST, Seffner, FL - 34117574

Thank you for taking the time to review us.. Your review is a perfect example when someone takes the time to come to the body shop and have the damage looked at. Pictures do not tell the entire story when it comes to paint and body work. You can over price it or under cut yourself. I'm happy that we were able to work with you and recommend the best way to go about your paint and body work needs. T...

Licensed & insured Major and Minor Collision Repairs * Expert Color Matching * Dupont Refinishing System * Paint-Less Dent Removal * Body Kit Installation and Repairs * Free Towing with Repairs for Non-Insurance Claims * We come to you for an estimate if vehicle not drivable * R-V Fiberglass Repair * Free interior & exterior detailing with all repairs

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal, American Express, Discover