Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc.

Founded 1969 • With Angi since April 2012

418 E Old Hillsborough Avenue

Seffner, FL 33584

When you need plumbing help in your Tampa home or business, turn to the experts. Johnny Doan Plumbing has been working in the community for more than 50 years in a family-owned and -operated business that spans 3 generations! We treat our customers like family, so no matter how big or small the job that you need done, we will always approach the work with respect and care. We are proud to offer expert plumbing services with a personalized touch. Call today to learn more about our friendly plumbers and our history in Tampa and surrounding areas. We are always available for 24/7 emergency service. ...

12/14/2019

Mark B.

We had our kitchen remodeled by Home Depot and they subcontracted to Johnny Doan Plumbing and they did such a good job with the plumbing work that we called them back to provide a quote on several plumbing projects around our 1979 built house. When the guy came out to review the work to be performed, he was very professional and quickly provided a fair estimate on the same day. The guys that came out to do the work called ahead to let us know they were coming and they were both professional and courteous. The work they performed was high quality and showed their high level of knowledge in plumbing. I have to call out Tucker, Austin, and Kyle for the great work they did for us. I would highly recommend Johnny Doan Plumbing.

Description of Work
Plumbing for kitchen remodel, two bathtub faucets, replace three leaking outside faucets, install outlet box for the waterline to the refrigerator, connect new sink to existing plumbing in the barn and a few other things

Category plumbing,drain pipe,home remodeling

Thank you for the great review. We love to make our customers happy and always appreciate the personal acknowledgements. We will be sure to share the kind words with the guys.

09/30/2019

Jill D.

After I requested a request for a new tankless water heater quote one afternoon, the technician was scheduled for the next morning. Tucker was very knowledgeable about our existing system, which had finally died, as well as being very well informed about the most reliable tankless water heaters on the market today. When I did some research on Navien reviews (and was impressed by what I found), the company was able to return the next day for the installation of our new system. The installation took less time than anticipated, and the workers were very professional. We love our new system and would recommend Johnny Doan Plumbing. We will definitely use their services again when we have any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
New tankless water heater installation

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for the review! We value your business and we are happy to help! You definitely went with the best heater available!

08/16/2019

Lamar L.

2 day process . Technician was knowledgeable. I supplied the heater. I had to go get pan. They charged me for day two . Also no real money saved by me buying parts.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

02/23/2019

David W.

Kyle was professional and kept us informed about of alleviating future problems. On the very positive, he was very prompt, courteous, and when we need him again hopefully he will be available!!

Description of Work
We had trouble with drainage in two bathrooms (both backed up). Kyle was the plumber tech who diagnosed and was able to snake out the drains and restore happiness back to the house.

Category drain cleaning

02/14/2019

Sean H.

They came out and examined my heater. He determined that it had been installed incorrectly. I thought I needed a new heater but I didn’t. It was a very simple fix and he saved me a lot of headache and money. This is the most professional plumber that I have dealt with and I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
My water heater wasn’t producing enough hot water. I was considering getting a tankless electrical water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business and we are happy to have helped you.

01/26/2019

Adrienne F.

Wish there was a rating better than A. Could not have had a better experience!! My hot water heater sprang a leak late Friday night. There are many things I can live without but hot water is not one of them!! I called a couple of plumbers that were open on Saturday and offered emergency services. Johnny Doan was the only one that offered me an appointment that day. A little later they called back and moved the appointment up. My new hot water was installed by 2:00 PM that afternoon. The gentlemen that installed it was very professional and left everything in good order. Price was very fair for the service. Would use this firm again in a heart beat!!

Description of Work
Replace leaking hot water heater

01/04/2019

Jeffry C.

Kyle called me about 10:30 and was done early at his previous job and came straight over - he did a quick assessment and gave me the quote; a quick check online told me his pricing was right in line with other providers so we went ahead; Kyle was polite, professional, and had the whole job done before 2pm, including removal and hauling off of the old water heater - overall a great experience

Description of Work
Our water heater was leaking and flooding the garage this morning. Called for service at approximately 9:30 and they said they could have someone at the house between 12-2 which was better than I expected to hear on such short notice

Category water heater repair

01/02/2019

CAROLYN T.

This was my first time using this company, but will definitely be using them again. The service tech, Austin Hatfield, arrived a short time after my call. He was very thorough, professional and personable. Great service!

Description of Work
Blocked main drain

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review! We are happy to help and will pass the Kudos along to Austin

12/11/2018

ARTHUR T.

Professional repair.....on time scheduling .... personable representative of Company Mr. Austin Hatfield.

Description of Work
Broken pipe outside house

Category plumbing

Thank you! We are happy we could help!

11/08/2018

David Z.

I was kept informed via text message every step of the process. From initial scheduling, to finished product. Even to the point of being given the first and last names of the plumbers who would be coming to my home. I was not disappointed at all, and was given the price before any work was to be done. The two man team of Austin and Austin started with the least invasive procedure, then had to move on to a more pricey alternative, which was completely effective. There was no slick sales pitch, nor hard sell, just professional results. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone, and in fact I will not call any other for future work which may become necessary.

Description of Work
a recurring problem with the old plumbing in my master bath

Category drain cleaning

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi
    Titan Plumbing and Water Solutions

With over 10 years of experience in the water treatment system industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything involving water treatment systems. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Titan Plumbing and Water Solutions, LLC a call today, we look forward to working with you!

JJM Plumbing

JJM Plumbing is a third generation, family-owned and operated company proudly serving Hillsborough County and parts of Pasco County. Because we are a small company our prices are very competitive! We are not like those other large Plumbing corporations that overcharge! 18 years of experience ensures quality workmanship! We will keep your house clean and wear boot covers to protect your floors we also carry cleaning supplies so we can tidy up after the job is done. I guarantee my work for 1 year on parts and labor. I look forward to earning your business!

Offers by JJM Plumbing on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc.

How is Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. overall rated?

Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. open?

Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. provide

Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check

Does Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc.?

Yes, Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. offer?

Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc. offers the following services: We offer a wide range of plumbing services like Hot Water heater replacements, Sewer Drain Cleaning, New Fixture installations, Water Leak detections and repairs, Plumbing remodels, Repipes, etc.