Johnny Doan Plumbing Co., Inc.

Founded 1969 • With Angi since April 2012

When you need plumbing help in your Tampa home or business, turn to the experts. Johnny Doan Plumbing has been working in the community for more than 50 years in a family-owned and -operated business that spans 3 generations! We treat our customers like family, so no matter how big or small the job that you need done, we will always approach the work with respect and care. We are proud to offer expert plumbing services with a personalized touch. Call today to learn more about our friendly plumbers and our history in Tampa and surrounding areas. We are always available for 24/7 emergency service. ...

Ateam Painting And Construction

12/14/2019

We had our kitchen remodeled by Home Depot and they subcontracted to Johnny Doan Plumbing and they did such a good job with the plumbing work that we called them back to provide a quote on several plumbing projects around our 1979 built house. When the guy came out to review the work to be performed, he was very professional and quickly provided a fair estimate on the same day. The guys that came ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing for kitchen remodel, two bathtub faucets, replace three leaking outside faucets, install outlet box for the waterline to the refrigerator, connect new sink to existing plumbing in the barn and a few other things

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,home remodeling

Thank you for the great review. We love to make our customers happy and always appreciate the personal acknowledgements. We will be sure to share the kind words with the guys.

09/30/2019

After I requested a request for a new tankless water heater quote one afternoon, the technician was scheduled for the next morning. Tucker was very knowledgeable about our existing system, which had finally died, as well as being very well informed about the most reliable tankless water heaters on the market today. When I did some research on Navien reviews (and was impressed by what I found), the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New tankless water heater installation

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for the review! We value your business and we are happy to help! You definitely went with the best heater available!

08/16/2019

2 day process . Technician was knowledgeable. I supplied the heater. I had to go get pan. They charged me for day two . Also no real money saved by me buying parts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

02/23/2019

Kyle was professional and kept us informed about of alleviating future problems. On the very positive, he was very prompt, courteous, and when we need him again hopefully he will be available!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had trouble with drainage in two bathrooms (both backed up). Kyle was the plumber tech who diagnosed and was able to snake out the drains and restore happiness back to the house.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

02/14/2019

They came out and examined my heater. He determined that it had been installed incorrectly. I thought I needed a new heater but I didn’t. It was a very simple fix and he saved me a lot of headache and money. This is the most professional plumber that I have dealt with and I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My water heater wasn’t producing enough hot water. I was considering getting a tankless electrical water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business and we are happy to have helped you.

We offer a wide range of plumbing services like Hot Water heater replacements, Sewer Drain Cleaning, New Fixture installations, Water Leak detections and repairs, Plumbing remodels, Repipes, etc.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check