Brothers Handyman

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2009

Brothers Handyman & Hauling is a family owned and operated company with OVER 12 years experience in home improvement and repairs. We are licensed, we are insured and we run our business with pride. We do not leave a job until you are 100% happy with the outcome!We offer free estimates and beat any competitors written quote, EVEN THE UNLICENSED GUYS QUOTE! There is two of us on every job unless more people are needed. We have other experienced family members and friends we use for this said help. So don't just pick any handyman off the NET use a company is is owned and operated souly by our family. There will not be strangers walking up to your home to do the work. Every employee will be me guarenteed trust worthy people. We accept phone calls up to 10pm, 7 days a week and emails 24/7/365. We respond to all of our voicemails and emails daily. Give us a call, we look forward to working with you today! Additional services: Base board & trim installs, mailbox repairs & installs, dog door installation, drywall repairs, local & long distance deliveries, shed demo, garage, room to be remodeled, window repairs, caulking, tile & paver installs, door installs, and much much more!...

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi
Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

07/02/2016

Great. Todd came out as planned and installed the doggy door. Very satisfied with his work, and will definitely use his services in the future.

Description of Work
Doggy door install

02/17/2015

Todd and his staff are very honest, polite, patient, helpful and professional. If he can't do a job, he'll find you a solution. He gets out of his way to do the right thing. He saved quite a bit of money, since we had no idea what to do and kept chamging our minds on few things. on everything. Todd showed on time, gave estimates, followed up on questions we had, helped us get what we need and so f...

Description of Work
screened front porch, side porch, shed, tree trimming and more

Category handyman service,tree service

10/10/2014

Good, the handyman was very responsive, available immediately, I was very happy with the door fixing and downspouts and requested a small fix on the door replacement (due to the bad doorframe). He was happy to improve the work and it was all done quickly. It was a little expensive, but worth it to have everything done so quickly.

Description of Work
Repair a door, hang some downspouts, install a doorbell, replace a broken door and bad doorway

Category handyman service,doors

02/11/2014

Went great would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
These guys do it all. Pressure wash, repair fences, minor repairs in home

01/06/2014

I had a few odd jobs around my house and needed someone immediately. Brothers Handyman were very accommodating and gave me an estimate/performed work during the busy holiday period. The attention to detail on the workmanship was excellent. There were a few things that I asked if they could do, and was told that it wasn't in their scope of work. Pleased with their honesty; overall nice to deal with...

Description of Work
install 2 shelves, fix garbage disposal, check shower pressure, fix 2 toilets,

Category handyman service,plumbing

07/20/2013

The best part is that the work done was well. The problems lay in other issues: price to high; said he would call on one day, but called the next and another time he was to come on a certain day, but confused that, as well, coming the following day. Neither he nor I were clear enough about what was to be included; invoice was too general and we had to write up a new one with exact work done and costs incurred. We agreed that in the future we would be more specific. Instead of just one person, three men came; all nice people; however, the one doing the pressure washing spent an inordinate amount of time doing the swing set; I've had this done a few times before and had comparisons to make for that; also, this man did his washing with a new car (my friend's) nearby; he splashed it and could have taken paint off; she, the friend, had to have the car washed; she and I both felt the man should have asked us to move the car (we were both working inside the house). The Thompson's sealer was perhaps not the best product to use; I don't know what would have been the best, as Thompson's Sealer is the best known; but the can of sealer said use one coat, and that did not appear adequate at the end. The pricing was too high, as I told him; however, since I had agreed in advance, I did not ask him to lower it; I asked several times how he formulated his price; the answer was inadequate...e.g. He said that about an 8 ft. stretch of ramp he figured at $125...both my friend and I thought that was overpriced; she has done this work herself and knew the work involved. The conclusion I reached is that he is an good man whose pricing methods are too high and nonspecific,, that he is very young (25) and needs more experience in the business end of things (pricing, communications, organization). I might try him again, but will probably try other options first to see how they compare.

Description of Work
new mailbox post, some pressure washing; put Thompson's sealer on wooden ramps, porches, swing set etc

Category deck company","handyman service","pressure washer

07/09/2013

Todd and his crew were very polite and worked very hard to get the job complete even with the weather. They worked in the pouring down rain many days. He always showed up and kept in contact. When they job was finsihed there was a few minor things I noticed but Todd immediately corrected and told me to call if I see anymore. I've had experience in the past where some try to upcharge you hundreds of dollars after the job is complete with various things - not Todd. He did the exact job that we agreed on with the exact cost. I am doing major remodeling inside and out and will definetely be using Todd and his crew again. If you want someone polite and not into rush jobs then I would recommend you give Todd a call.

Description of Work
Put together large play set and installed privacy fence

Category fencing contractor","handyman service

03/02/2013

Todd has done a fantastic job in assisting me remodel my entire condo. They have done everything from tile to vanity installation for me. The work was done very well and in a timely manner. Not to mention the cost was very reasonable. Todd is very upfront and professional. He was always willing to take on more work as I decided to make different changes to the rental property. He picked up all the materials from Lowe's for me and hauled it all away when he was done. Very good work. Will use again.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovations (Vanities, tile, mirrors and paint), Drywall repairs, Fan replacement, Light hanging.

Category handyman service","junk removal","room remodeling","wallpaper removal service","woodworker

10/01/2012

This was not the first company that I called. The others were too busy and couldn't help me out for weeks or months. These guys did respond right away. They worked hard and completed each task quickly. However...as another customer had stated, if they leave and you pay them before the job is done, you won't see them again. I had them pressure wash and paint my pool deck. They used a material to patch a spot and it came right away leaving a stick mess behind. Todd told me he would come back and try something else. A week later I phoned Todd to ask about the deck. He told me he hadn't forgotten me. It was just that the weather was bad, and that he would be back soon. That was 8 weeks ago. One day projects are good for these guys. On going or the promise of a return is very questionable.

Description of Work
I had bought a wooden closet storage unit for my daughter's bedroom. I had intened to intall it myself but became overwhelmed. These guys were out the next day after my call. They installed the closet for $85 and took the two guys about 3 hours. (Lowes had a sign posted that they would deliver and install for $200 but then said they were no longer doing this installation.) Totally worth it. I then had them come back to install a doggie door. I purchased the door and materials needed. They put the door in for $85 and again about 3 hours worth. I also had them hang a new patio door on the pool cage. It took about 45 minutes and they charged $65. They also cleaned out my gutters, pressured washed my PVC fence, pool deck and drive way. This took a day and half and the charged about $300 for this. Again I bought the paint and materials and they painted my pool deck. Other than the two patches that didn't stick and look terrbile the rest is fine. I think I was charged about $300 for this.

Category contractor","deck company","gutter cleaning service","handyman service","pressure washer

08/21/2012

This is the second time we have used Angie's List for help. The first, our lawn company, worked out so well we turned to the list again when we needed a general handyman. Brothers Handyman is working out fantistic. We now have two outstanding impressions of Angie's List. His quality of service is great. All jobs were completed in a reasonable length of time. The work is new and not storm tested yet, but everything appears professional and well done. He is very pleasent, polite, and looks you in the eye. His rates are very competitive. We have a long list of various projects for him over the next few months, and based on what we have seen so far, we have no doubt he can handle all of them. Do: Definately give him a try. Don'ts: None

Description of Work
He has performed a number of services over 2 visits. These including reparing a privacy fence, repairing a leaking joint between the roof and porch, cleaning gutters, extending an outdoor water facet, and replacing patio screen. Next will be pressure washing the house.

Category handyman service

Re-Screening, Pressure Cleaning, Painting, Staining, Sealing, Hauling, Rental Home Clean Out & Repair, Tree Trimming & Removal, Landscaping, Fence Installation & Repair and so much more!

Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry.