Brothers Handyman

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2009

2414 oakdale st

Seffner, FL 33584

Brothers Handyman & Hauling is a family owned and operated company with OVER 12 years experience in home improvement and repairs. We are licensed, we are insured and we run our business with pride. We do not leave a job until you are 100% happy with the outcome!We offer free estimates and beat any

07/02/2016

Carlos M.

Great. Todd came out as planned and installed the doggy door. Very satisfied with his work, and will definitely use his services in the future.

Description of Work
Doggy door install

06/08/2015

Louisa Q.

great

Description of Work
Installed tile

02/17/2015

Roueida O.

Todd and his staff are very honest, polite, patient, helpful and professional. If he can't do a job, he'll find you a solution. He gets out of his way to do the right thing. He saved quite a bit of money, since we had no idea what to do and kept chamging our minds on few things. on everything. Todd showed on time, gave estimates, followed up on questions we had, helped us get what we need and so far has done a great job. We are very happy with his work and most importantly, his honesty and patience. Thank you.

Description of Work
screened front porch, side porch, shed, tree trimming and more

Category handyman service, tree service

10/10/2014

Andrea P.

Good, the handyman was very responsive, available immediately, I was very happy with the door fixing and downspouts and requested a small fix on the door replacement (due to the bad doorframe). He was happy to improve the work and it was all done quickly. It was a little expensive, but worth it to have everything done so quickly.

Description of Work
Repair a door, hang some downspouts, install a doorbell, replace a broken door and bad doorway

Category handyman service, doors

09/17/2014

Marie M.

Category handyman service, tree service

05/31/2014

Joseph P.

Description of Work
i spoke to a gentleman at the phone number provided. i requested information regarding some furniture pieces and to get a quote about helping with paiting/stain. He suggested i email him photos of the furniture. I did so as soon as we hung up and i have yet to hear from him or his company.

Category fencing, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

02/11/2014

Cynthia & Steven J.

Went great would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
These guys do it all. Pressure wash, repair fences, minor repairs in home

01/06/2014

S E.

I had a few odd jobs around my house and needed someone immediately. Brothers Handyman were very accommodating and gave me an estimate/performed work during the busy holiday period. The attention to detail on the workmanship was excellent. There were a few things that I asked if they could do, and was told that it wasn't in their scope of work. Pleased with their honesty; overall nice to deal with, which is hard to find these days.

Description of Work
install 2 shelves, fix garbage disposal, check shower pressure, fix 2 toilets,

Category handyman service, plumbing

09/13/2013

Luz M.

Punctual

Description of Work
replaced flood light covers on high ceilings removed old ceiling fan

07/20/2013

Pam C.

The best part is that the work done was well. The problems lay in other issues: price to high; said he would call on one day, but called the next and another time he was to come on a certain day, but confused that, as well, coming the following day. Neither he nor I were clear enough about what was to be included; invoice was too general and we had to write up a new one with exact work done and costs incurred. We agreed that in the future we would be more specific. Instead of just one person, three men came; all nice people; however, the one doing the pressure washing spent an inordinate amount of time doing the swing set; I've had this done a few times before and had comparisons to make for that; also, this man did his washing with a new car (my friend's) nearby; he splashed it and could have taken paint off; she, the friend, had to have the car washed; she and I both felt the man should have asked us to move the car (we were both working inside the house). The Thompson's sealer was perhaps not the best product to use; I don't know what would have been the best, as Thompson's Sealer is the best known; but the can of sealer said use one coat, and that did not appear adequate at the end. The pricing was too high, as I told him; however, since I had agreed in advance, I did not ask him to lower it; I asked several times how he formulated his price; the answer was inadequate...e.g. He said that about an 8 ft. stretch of ramp he figured at $125...both my friend and I thought that was overpriced; she has done this work herself and knew the work involved. The conclusion I reached is that he is an good man whose pricing methods are too high and nonspecific,, that he is very young (25) and needs more experience in the business end of things (pricing, communications, organization). I might try him again, but will probably try other options first to see how they compare.

Description of Work
new mailbox post, some pressure washing; put Thompson's sealer on wooden ramps, porches, swing set etc

Category decks, handyman service, pressure washing

07/09/2013

JOYCE B.

Todd and his crew were very polite and worked very hard to get the job complete even with the weather. They worked in the pouring down rain many days. He always showed up and kept in contact. When they job was finsihed there was a few minor things I noticed but Todd immediately corrected and told me to call if I see anymore. I've had experience in the past where some try to upcharge you hundreds of dollars after the job is complete with various things - not Todd. He did the exact job that we agreed on with the exact cost. I am doing major remodeling inside and out and will definetely be using Todd and his crew again. If you want someone polite and not into rush jobs then I would recommend you give Todd a call.

Description of Work
Put together large play set and installed privacy fence

Category fencing, handyman service

03/02/2013

Jordan G.

Todd has done a fantastic job in assisting me remodel my entire condo. They have done everything from tile to vanity installation for me. The work was done very well and in a timely manner. Not to mention the cost was very reasonable. Todd is very upfront and professional. He was always willing to take on more work as I decided to make different changes to the rental property. He picked up all the materials from Lowe's for me and hauled it all away when he was done. Very good work. Will use again.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovations (Vanities, tile, mirrors and paint), Drywall repairs, Fan replacement, Light hanging.

Category handyman service, hauling services, remodeling, wallpaper removal, woodworking

10/01/2012

Dawn K.

This was not the first company that I called. The others were too busy and couldn't help me out for weeks or months. These guys did respond right away. They worked hard and completed each task quickly. However...as another customer had stated, if they leave and you pay them before the job is done, you won't see them again. I had them pressure wash and paint my pool deck. They used a material to patch a spot and it came right away leaving a stick mess behind. Todd told me he would come back and try something else. A week later I phoned Todd to ask about the deck. He told me he hadn't forgotten me. It was just that the weather was bad, and that he would be back soon. That was 8 weeks ago. One day projects are good for these guys. On going or the promise of a return is very questionable.

Description of Work
I had bought a wooden closet storage unit for my daughter's bedroom. I had intened to intall it myself but became overwhelmed. These guys were out the next day after my call. They installed the closet for $85 and took the two guys about 3 hours. (Lowes had a sign posted that they would deliver and install for $200 but then said they were no longer doing this installation.) Totally worth it. I then had them come back to install a doggie door. I purchased the door and materials needed. They put the door in for $85 and again about 3 hours worth. I also had them hang a new patio door on the pool cage. It took about 45 minutes and they charged $65. They also cleaned out my gutters, pressured washed my PVC fence, pool deck and drive way. This took a day and half and the charged about $300 for this. Again I bought the paint and materials and they painted my pool deck. Other than the two patches that didn't stick and look terrbile the rest is fine. I think I was charged about $300 for this.

Category contractors, decks, gutter cleaning, handyman service, pressure washing

Hey Member, I still have the materials to redo the patch work on your deck. I do apologize for not getting to you sooner. The problem was and always has been a weather issue as the patch material needs 48 hours to set up of dry and with this crazy weather this summer we have had hear in the Tampa Florida area it has not been something we wanted to attempt again. We want to make sure this time its a permanent fix. I again apologize for the previous repair not working properly, If you would still have us back at your home we would love to still take care of this patch for you on the appropriate days when weather conditions allow. I'm sorry it took a review on angieslist to reconnect. But I look forward to hearing from you soon and we will always correct any errors on our behalf. Thanks again, Todd!

08/21/2012

Joseph C.

This is the second time we have used Angie's List for help. The first, our lawn company, worked out so well we turned to the list again when we needed a general handyman. Brothers Handyman is working out fantistic. We now have two outstanding impressions of Angie's List. His quality of service is great. All jobs were completed in a reasonable length of time. The work is new and not storm tested yet, but everything appears professional and well done. He is very pleasent, polite, and looks you in the eye. His rates are very competitive. We have a long list of various projects for him over the next few months, and based on what we have seen so far, we have no doubt he can handle all of them. Do: Definately give him a try. Don'ts: None

Description of Work
He has performed a number of services over 2 visits. These including reparing a privacy fence, repairing a leaking joint between the roof and porch, cleaning gutters, extending an outdoor water facet, and replacing patio screen. Next will be pressure washing the house.

06/27/2012

Jenee A.

Todd arrived on time to give me the estimate. He was very accomodating when I asked him to add on work the day he arrived. He was polite and professional. He rescreened 2nd floor windows, installed a closet system and hung blinds and shades, all in one afternoon. Will use again.

Description of Work
HIred Todd to install a closet system, rescreen windows on 2nd story, and hang blinds and shades

Category handyman service

Thanks so much Member, We are happy to work with you any time! I hope my cabinet guy I recommended did a great job for you! Thanks again, we look forward to your future projects!

06/05/2012

Sharlene N.

Prompt in coming out - seemed very proficint - said it would take couple of days for estimate but it has now been a month and have never heard back from this company.

Description of Work
Cald for estimate on replacing siding on 3 gables, realigning door, replacing door in garage, replacing wood on beams inside home.

Category handyman service

We apologies to this client and wish we could have been of more assistance. We try hard to keep in touch with everyone who calls us for a project at there home and want every client to be happy with there meeting with us as well as the service we provide. We have tried to contact this client to apologies personally with no response. Please if you read this here we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and would like to offer you a $25 gift card to any where of your choosing as a thank you for your time with us. We are sorry again and hope to hear from you for future projects!

10/08/2011

Kathy L.

I call them for almost any handyman job that I need done and they are always available. They are just very helpful. They explain things to me. They helped me shop for my home entertainment system and installed it. They will come over and explain it to me when I can't understand something. They are just really nice. I turned one of bedrooms into a walk-in closet and they shopped with me for that and installed it all. They are willing to go to the store with me and help me make decisions and I really like that. They recently came out to help me figure out something on my sound system. I couldn't get sound on it and they fixed it without charging me. They are very reasonable in prices. I feel like they are very honest with what they are doing. They are not ashamed to admit something if they don't know how to do it. They have kind of become my buddies. They are young and probably just beginning in their business, and they are trying very hard. I do have some jobs lined up for them. They are really good and I like them a lot. I have recommend them to neighbors.

Description of Work
I use Brothers Handyman for pretty much all handyman services. They have also put down some trees for me. They have installed my home entertainment system. They have installed things in my walk-in closet.

Category handyman service, home theater design, tree service

09/07/2011

Kathy L.

They are very polite, on time, and do a good job. I think that I can count on them for anything that I need help with. We have discussed other jobs that I will use them for. They will trim my trees, Go to Ikea with me to look for a closet system and turn one bedroom into a walk in closet. Clean gutters. I love thes guys!!!

Description of Work
I just moved into a house and needed help to hang pictures. They came right out. While they were here we discused other things that I needed help with. They helped me shop for my home entertainment system. I had no idea what I needed for that. Thank goodness they were there. They installed everything and showed me how to use it.

Category handyman service, home theater design

Member, Thank you so much for the kind words! We did end up trimming your trees and look forward to working with you on your next project. Thanks for the great review! We are happy to work with you anytime! Todd Sieben.

A Family Affair Landscape and Lawncare

Is your landscape in desperate need of trimming? Do you want your lawn professionally mowed? We have got you covered! A Family Affair Landscape and Lawncare provide expert solutions by highly qualified landscapers and arborists. Make us your trusted landscaping contractor in Clearwater, FL, and rest easy knowing that we will meet your needs professionally and on time. We understand that you want to make a great impression on visitors and neighbors, and we are committed to going the extra mile to help you achieve your goal. Tell us more about your expectations, and we will design a space that reflects them. We can also offer lawn maintenance solutions.

Perfection Cuts Miami

Perfection Cuts Miami is a company based out of New York which is known for its lawn care, snow plowing and landscaping projects. From basic property cleanups to lawn care and property maintenance/landscaping projects, Perfection Cuts Miami brings a new style of cutting to the Miami tears to bring out a new class and style of work to make home feel always brand new.... as always...where quality speaks for itself.

NoisyGarage.com

NoisyGarage.com provides garage door repair services throughout the Tampa area. We never charge for trip/service calls. We offer a warranty on all repairs as we expect to do it right the first time! We are the best and fastest! Call us at 813-848-8803

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Re-Screening, Pressure Cleaning, Painting, Staining, Sealing, Hauling, Rental Home Clean Out & Repair, Tree Trimming & Removal, Landscaping, Fence Installation & Repair and so much more!

Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry.