Coronado Solar

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a state licensed and insured solar contractor. We install solar electric systems grid tie and battery back up systems. We also install solar water heaters and solar pool heaters. Additional email - dennis@coronadocustomhomes.org....

Sun4 Inc.

Sun4 Inc is a NABCEP certified, solar and electrical contractor in the state of Florida. We have over 3,000 approved projects in all Florida jurisdictions. We have more than 10 years of experience in solar and our in-house team has been designing diverse and complex solar projects for more than a decade.

Sunpro Solar

Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and we were most recently ranked #2 for 2021 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Residential Solar Installer in the United States.

Offers by Sunpro Solar on Angi
727 Solar

Thank you so much for your interest in 727 Solar! As a consultant, I operate differently. Solar is not as simple as most would have you believe. For example, most of the information available will lead you to believe that a 25-Yr Manufacturers' Warranty with limited coverage, is the standard. In reality, the best warranty out there offers 30-Yrs of Full Coverage (PARTS, LABOR & WATER INTRUSION), backed by insurance, making it the only warranty not dependant on whether the company you purchased from is around, or not. If you're considering financing your solar array, NO MONEY DOWN is great! However, it's vitally important you understand how that financing will likely affect both your appraisal value, as well as your ability to sell your home down the road. It's actually quite easy to set yourself up for failure. Unfortunately, most solar salespeople have no understanding of exactly how this happens. I have 20+ years of experience in Residential Development, Construction, and Rehab. I also spent 10 years in the legal field consulting attorneys on all parts of their practices. In addition, I enjoyed many years of success in Financial Advisement. Unique in the industry, my background allows me to help my clients approach solar from just about any direction. Want to know why I have perfect ratings??? I operate my business upon one very simple idea… The goal of each and every interaction with my clients is to earn the right to ask for referrals. I'm simply a guide, here to help you make an informed decision. I don't need you to buy anything. What I do need, is for you to speak well of me... whether you purchase or not. My Best, Mike Shelton Owner, 727 Solar (813) 494-8765 *mobile*

Offers by 727 Solar on Angi

04/24/2013

Greg N.

Dennis is a great guy who will work with you to get excellent results in a very complex area where every installation is unique and requires careful planning.

Description of Work
Coronado Solar installed rooftop photovoltaic solar panels and grid-tied solar power system.

04/20/2013

MICHAEL A.

Mr. Mee aided in the planning, acquisition of part, licenses and permits. He installed the soloar system and helped in obtaining rebate. He was always on time, his workers were hard working, honest and clean.

Description of Work
Installation of 12KW Solar Energy System in my residence.

04/19/2013

paul L.

Worked closly with Dennis through staff. Great communication on project and progress. Passed inspection with flying colors.

Description of Work
Installed Solar PV and hot water on my home.

Category solar panels

Solar installation, roofing & contracting.