MCSI Electric

Founded 1998

Since 1998, we have been serving South Florida, for all of your electrical services. We specialize in both residential and commercial, for existing properties, new construction, remodels, and more! We are a smaller company that passes the small company savings on to the their customers. We do our

electrician (8)lighting (2)generator service (1)ceiling fan installation (1)

06/19/2021

Gwynne E.

Fantastic! John Stumpp, the technician, drove almost 30 miles, on a Saturday, to complete the work. He was efficient, professional, and personable. I would definitely call MCSI should I have future electrical issues and recommend to any family and friends. Best referral ever. I have never used Angi's list service before but feel the rating given for this business is absolutely correct. Excellence is still possible to obtain!

Description of Work
220v outlet repair

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

03/19/2021

Sandy H.

Excellent!

Description of Work
repair outdoor gfci circuit

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

12/21/2020

Dennette V.

MCSI Electric did a very professional job at a reasonable price. Even though this was a very small job, just adding some additional outlets, they promptly responded to our request for a quote, showed up when they said they would, and cleaned up after the job. We couldn't be more pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/18/2020

Lawrence W.

very wonderful

Description of Work
light bulbs needed

Category lighting

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

10/26/2020

Bill S.

Perfect gentleman, knowledgeable, timely, efficient. Will definitely call again.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fans

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

09/04/2020

David W.

It was great. Its a father and son company, those two guys were there every day. They were there working and are very professional. They were there a couple months since it was a big project. I have hired them to do another project.

Description of Work
Rewired the entire structure of our house

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

09/01/2020

Jerry R.

THE ENTIRE OPERATION WENT PERFRCT.. FROM RUNNING THE 220 50 AMP AND INSTALLING THE HOT TUB. ANY ELECTRIC WORK I GET ILL CALL mcsi.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

08/27/2020

Alexis H.

I called MCSI right before a storm and asked them to service my generator that my previous electrician could not get running. Other companies were two weeks out and I was worried my family and I would have to go without power. They came right out and found the source of the problem. After letting me know my battery needed to be replaced, they had it running in no time! They did not try to up sell me on any unnecessary work and I truly appreciate that, especially in times like this

Description of Work
Generator repair

Category electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/27/2020

Kaitlyn R.

MCSI was prompt and extremely knowledgeable in their work. John walked me through the process of what he was going to be doing, ensuring that the new lights were right where I wanted them to be. He also replaced a few old can lights for us, added an outlet in our bathroom, I moved a light switch to better accommodate our setup. Will definitely be bringing them back out on our next room reno for all the electric work!

Description of Work
Electrical work & additional lighting added to 2 rooms

Category electrician, lighting