JL Midas Breathe Kleen Aire

Blown In Insulation

Blown In Insulation

insulation32958
Owens Corning Brand Loosefill Blown In Insulation

We are a family owned business and customer service is our top priority. We offer the following services A/C & Heating, AC repair and service, air duct replacement and repair, blown-in insulation, both installation and removal, air duct cleaning, whole house air purifiers, ozone treatments, life-time warranty filters and dryer vent cleaning....

air duct cleaning (3)insulation (3)HVAC Companies (3)dryer vent cleaning (2)

12/24/2020

From what I can tell, they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About 4-6 insulation of metal lined batting has fallen from first story floor in basement. Needs to be glued back in place or replaced. Need inspection and estimate of reattaching insulation or method of replacement.

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

12/10/2020

Went smoothly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulate above ceiling

CATEGORY insulation,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

12/01/2020

They were fantastic and I am so lucky to hire them. I felt so confident and comfortable with the woman I talked to. They were on time, so professional, kind, nice hard worker and they cleaned up after work. They did an excellent work, the price was reasonable, I had a wonderful experience and I will definitely hire them again and recommend them to other people. This is the 3rd company I hired from...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my dryer vent and removed a big blocked on it.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/14/2020

Smoothly and as promised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New ac duct work

CATEGORY insulation,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

10/14/2020

Very pleased with this company and their great work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

10/06/2020

They did a very good job. I was very happy with the technicians and they did quality work. They were not the cheapest quote but the work they did was worth it. They even went above and beyond and even my electric bill has gone down considerably. They were all very professional and I would highly recommend them. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a full 5 ton HVAC system in my home. I got a bid from them for $6,000.00. Other bids I received were $26,00.00 and $2,700.00.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

09/29/2020

I needed air duct cleaning and they were very efficient and effective. I had also had them install an a/c a few years back so yes I would hire them again. They get to you really fast and are very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Clean

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Ozone Treatment, Air Scrubbing, Indoor Air Quality, Whole House Air Purifiers, Blown In Insulation, Insulation Removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check